Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 12

Author Topic: 10 days to save the world (Day 1)  (Read 18561 times)

The Froggy Ninja

• Bay Watcher
  • Crying on the floor due to losing my entire hoard.
    • View Profile
Re: 10 days to save the world (Day 1)
« Reply #90 on: April 07, 2014, 08:04:54 am »

I send my prophet a dream about a way to alter his containment device to link SD's essence to my own forever intertwining our souls.
((Is there a point to doing this, really?))

Watch as attempts to create Impact Art lead to the artists just blowing their limbs off. Spread around the world as news are made and televised of the impact.
((Yes. I put it in my char sheet that I hate you. I am metaly obliged to pull this kind of shit.

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
  • Studying functions and fiction
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: April 07, 2014, 08:10:27 am »

((Yes. I put it in my char sheet that I hate you. I am metaly obliged to pull this kind of shit.
((I don't get it. If you hate someone, you don't handcuff them to yourself. That is basically what your action would do.))
There is a world yet only seen by physicists and magicians.

blazing glory

« Reply #92 on: April 07, 2014, 08:13:16 am »

Abandon the catnip store,use my spy network of alley cats to find out about this science experiement thing going around.

The Froggy Ninja

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: April 07, 2014, 09:29:55 am »

((I don't get it. If you hate someone, you don't handcuff them to yourself. That is basically what your action would do.))
((I'm going for a yin-yang kind of thing where we are always fighting and balancing each other out maybe blossoming into a Yin-Yang Bomb latter when I understand what is going on.))

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: April 07, 2014, 10:09:14 am »

((I'm going for a yin-yang kind of thing where we are always fighting and balancing each other out maybe blossoming into a Yin-Yang Bomb latter when I understand what is going on.))
((Perfect idea. Doubt on value of own actions will boost Anti-Nihilism "We're going to die sooner or later anyway, so why not later? Let's blow that carping meteoroid up!", while increased innovation will lead to ways to actually perform it. That would be the best case scenario, though. At worst, everyone will find new and inventive ways to commit suicide before the meteoroid is even close.))

Voltron

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: April 07, 2014, 04:13:48 pm »

Voltron's lawyer calls the governor and requests a pardon.

Kedly

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: April 07, 2014, 04:20:52 pm »

Pay attention to news while bartending. See if there are better/more profitable uses for my ice powers
((No.  ER Lasers are tickle generators, and dispense hugs, loves, and puppies.))
The fedora guy has potentially lethal amounts of swag :v

Erils

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: 10 days to save the world (Day 2)
« Reply #97 on: April 08, 2014, 06:11:22 am »

Day 2 part 1/7

I send my prophet a dream about a way to alter his containment device to link SD's essence to my own forever intertwining our souls.
(3)

Your prophet dreams about enforcing the locks on the containment device instead.

Watch as attempts to create Impact Art lead to the artists just blowing their limbs off. Spread around the world as news are made and televised of the impact.
(6)

The Impact Art leads to many injuries, lost limbs, and even the occasional death. However, people watching it on the news fall in love with the new designs made by the splattered blood of the impact artists.

Run the bar. Acquire currency!

((Kedlly works for me now?))
(5)

Your bar is more popular than ever, but its now past midnight so people start heading home. You were able to make a lot of money though. Judging by the amount of beer drunk, you estimate that you earned approximately 500 currencies. ((Yes Keddly works for you))

Abandon the catnip store,use my spy network of alley cats to find out about this science experiement thing going around.
(2)

Your spy cats are all sniffing catnip instead. You aren't able to find anything out about the science experiment except that it took place at the hospital.

I try to convince the police and SWAT team stand down and let me handle the situation by letting me harmlessly talk the minotaur down, I also mention that my methods will not injure anyone.
(5)

The SWAT members are eager to let you try, and you didn't even need to 'chage' their opinions. Apparently none of them are keen on fighting a Minotaur dual wielding mini-guns. When you try to communicate with the Minotaur though, he stays completely motionless and doesn't react.

Voltron's lawyer calls the governor and requests a pardon.
(5)

The governor is a huge fan of Voltron and immediately grants pardons to all 5 of you. He also issues a formal apology on behalf of the police force, city, country and even the world.

Pay attention to news while bartending. See if there are better/more profitable uses for my ice powers
(3)

The customers are all more keen on watching sports matches than seeing what is going on in the world. As they start to leave, you switch the channel to the News right as they are talking about how a brave man has volunteered to try and talk down a mini-gun wielding Minotaur.
« Last Edit: April 11, 2014, 04:52:46 am by Erils »

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: April 08, 2014, 06:26:51 am »

Screen some people around the city. There is clearly something wrong with these people. Seriously, news rather tell about the art created than the injuries making it caused?

TamerVirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Who cares
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: April 08, 2014, 06:51:14 am »

end the day doing my favorite pastime, reading conspiracy theory websites!
What can mysteriously disappear can mysteriously reappear
*Shakes fist at TamerVirus*

blazing glory

« Reply #100 on: April 08, 2014, 07:34:32 am »

Rob the bank.

EDIT never mind,new action.

Get myself a cybernetic implant that mounts a gun on my body that I can fire at will.
« Last Edit: April 08, 2014, 08:09:32 pm by blazing glory »

The Froggy Ninja

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: April 08, 2014, 09:56:53 am »

"Well my Prophet. We need a device to find Self-Detriment before it spreads."
« Last Edit: April 09, 2014, 12:46:52 pm by The Froggy Ninja »

Kedly

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: April 09, 2014, 09:58:37 am »

Join boss in reading conspiracy websites (Only after all patrons have left)
((No.  ER Lasers are tickle generators, and dispense hugs, loves, and puppies.))
The fedora guy has potentially lethal amounts of swag :v

Voltron

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: April 09, 2014, 12:50:07 pm »

Voltron scans the police frequencies to see if anything interesting is happening

Erils

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: April 11, 2014, 04:52:26 am »

6 people have posted so far. Still waiting on:

Sinavra
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 12