Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Micro giveaway - LuftRausers and Guns of Icarus one Steam (one copy each)  (Read 2780 times)

raptorfangamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Svenleton King
    • View Profile

Here's mine, I would have posted it before, but alas, procrastination is an evil thing.

Spoiler: luftrausahs (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: March 29, 2014, 03:30:53 pm by raptorfangamer »
"Tobar, whats that on the wall?"

"That, Urist, is a reminder not to piss me off..."

Sonlirain

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Congratulations to the winners. I was pretty much sure the flying pizza would win after i saw it ;p
"If you make something idiot proof, someone will just make a better idiot."
Self promotion below.
I have a mostly dead youtube channel.

BuriBuriZaemon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Here's mine, I would have posted it before, but alas, procrastination is an evil thing.

Valkyr has really menacing design! Seems like a good fit in steampunk fiction as it relies on ramming to inflict damage.

Congratulations to the winners. I was pretty much sure the flying pizza would win after i saw it ;p

True dat. The randomiser is biased towards pizza. Probably ninja turtles are the webmaster of random.org.
Napalm is great if you enjoy hot and spicy foods. I personally enjoy some liquid nitrogen.

Steam profile: Elsior
Friend Code: 2938 - 7181 - 3815 (Elsior/Elle Ciel)

Hugehead

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Oh cool, I won!

Thanks for the giveaway BBZ.

After posting the pizza here I touched it up a bit but only posted it in the Random Things You Made thread, but I might as well post it here now too.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
We're Bay12er's. If there is a bug, we will find it, exploit it, and make a recursive statue out of it. Just look up Planepacked.
When a dwarf enters a martial trance, they become Jedi. Short, drunken Jedi.

raptorfangamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Svenleton King
    • View Profile

Valkyr has really menacing design! Seems like a good fit in steampunk fiction as it relies on ramming to inflict damage.

Thanks! I imagined it as something not very reliable but very effective... Like some kind quasi-suicide bomber (Hence the 'Hope for the best' in the combattext), because if you ram into the wrong thing or accidentally take a bullet for another...

Pizza always wins, the only hope is that someone will raise and bring upon the noise from which the pizza is hidden from RNGesus.
"Tobar, whats that on the wall?"

"That, Urist, is a reminder not to piss me off..."

arbiter787

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING] noobishness.
    • View Profile

It is with great sadness that I realize I probably could have beat the pizza if I had signed up in time :(. My computer art skills suck but if I drew a thing and scanned it...
Most people say "I hate losing". I say "Hells yes I lost to a zombie unicorn rampage!

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Aww.  I didn't get here in time, but here's a necro with what would have been my submission:

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

GlyphGryph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Okay, that's really improved my mood for the day. Turned that frown upside down. Thanks Vector!
Pages: 1 [2]