Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 23

Author Topic: Beginner's Mafia XLVI: Unicorn - Game Over! - Scum Win!  (Read 41084 times)

zombie urist

• Bay Watcher
  • [NOT_LIVING]
    • View Profile
Re: Beginner's Mafia XLVI: Unicorn - Day 2 - Forrest Morrning
« Reply #180 on: April 09, 2014, 12:01:12 pm »

Another day has come to its conclusion. The unicorns have decided today that Pufferfish will be lynched as he is a horse. Before Pufferfish could protest, everyone else formed a circle around him.

They ran and ran around him, frightening him. Pufferfish couldn't escape. The unicorns circled faster and faster. Soon all Pufferfish was able to see was a ring of white around him.

What seemed to Pufferfish like an eternity later, the unicorns turned towards him and charged. Their sharp horns pierced his skin at multiple points.

"I'm not a horse", Pufferfish weakly protested. "I'm ... just ... an ... emotionally sensitive unicor...".

He passed out before he could finish. But he was right. As soon as he died, his horn glowed a pale blue, confirming his last words. Glumly, all the survivors of the day walked to their corner and laid down to rest.

Pufferfish has been lynched! He was a town cop!.

Night will end Thursday at 9 PM PST.
The worst part of all of this is that Shakerag won.

zombie urist

• Bay Watcher
  • [NOT_LIVING]
    • View Profile
Re: Beginner's Mafia XLVI: Unicorn - Night 2 - Emotional Death
« Reply #181 on: April 09, 2014, 07:13:57 pm »

Once again the unicorns awoke, knowing there was unrest in the night. Soon enough, they discovered the body of notquitethere. Just like TheDarkStar, his head was kicked in. Blood splattered across the grass. A brutal sight.

A single brave unicorn examined NQT's horn. It emitted a pale green glow, the sure sign of a magical unicorn. The unicorns were sure they could feel the last bits of magic in the air. But they all knew NQT's soul is no longer anywhere near them.

A few quick words are spoken in his memory and everyone goes back to arguing.

notquitethere has been killed in the night! He was a town jailkeeper.

Day 3 will end Friday April 11th at 9 PM PST.

zombie urist

• Bay Watcher
  • [NOT_LIVING]
    • View Profile
Re: Beginner's Mafia XLVI: Unicorn - Day 3 - Forrrest Morrrning
« Reply #182 on: April 09, 2014, 07:16:39 pm »

Everyone please please be more active  8)

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: April 09, 2014, 08:15:50 pm »

Ouch, both town power roles taken out.

NAV. Way to bandwagon vote there. Did you notice my post right before yours voting Pufferfish with very similar reasoning?

Also, people. We have Extends for a reason. Use them.

Because we will likely need it, Extend.
Congratulations Persus, now you are forced to have the same personal text for an entire year!
Longbowmen horsearcher doomstacks that suffer no attrition and can navigate all major rivers without ships.
Sigtext

WhitiusOpus

• Bay Watcher
  • Pro-radiation Lobbyist
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: April 09, 2014, 08:46:40 pm »

mastacheese, do you think town is in trouble now that both power roles are killed, as well as having two AFK players?

I'm going to finish reading over the past few days to bring up some examples, but I'm almost convinced you're scum. I don't have time to now, but I will tomorrow.
Quote from: The Froggy Ninja
Young Masches: Fetch yonder blade!
Masches grabs his "sword." Navi gasps. Her aura flushes a pinkish hue and she flies out the window.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #185 on: April 09, 2014, 08:50:06 pm »

Will do, commander! :))

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • 4mask always angle, do figure theirs!
    • View Profile
« Reply #186 on: April 09, 2014, 09:13:48 pm »

Okay, here's my bah post:

DAMN IT DON'T YOU KNOW THAT PUFFERFISH IS ALWAYS TOWN COP. THAT IS EXACTLY WHAT HAPPENED IN HIS LAST BM TOO, EXCEPT THAT I GOT TO BE THE SACRIFICAL LAMB.

Oh, who am I kidding. Good game, everyone.

mastahcheese

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 20% less sanity and trans fat!
    • View Profile
« Reply #187 on: April 09, 2014, 09:41:57 pm »

Persus makes a good point on the Extend

mastacheese, [1] do you think town is in trouble now that both power roles are killed, as well as having two AFK players?

[2] I'm going to finish reading over the past few days to bring up some examples, but I'm almost convinced you're scum. I don't have time to now, but I will tomorrow.
[1] Nah, bro, I think we're good. [/sarcasm]
[2] Ok, then, I will be awaiting that.
In the meantime, I shall also be awaiting a proper answer from my text wall towards you the past day.

EVERYONE, YO
Now would be an excellent time to give your reads, so we can figure this out.
Let's see, we're down to 6 people, and two of them are scum...
...So we're in MyLo, people.

MyOwnWorstEnemy - I haven't really seen anything one way or another that triggers any alarms. Null read, which I don't like this late in the game.
Painiac - I... Don't know what to say on this. He hasn't really said enough for my liking. Null, too, I guess.
NAV - You really need to get in here. Also, I'll be waiting for your response to Persus, I'm sure we're all waiting.
WhitiusOpus - Still has yet to answer my damn questions, I've made a huge post on why I think he's scum.
Persus13 - ...I don't think you're scum. I don't know why, but something's telling me that you're not scum. Your vote on Pufferfish actually seemed to be... I don't know exactly how to put it. Lean Town.

^This^

DAMN IT DON'T YOU KNOW THAT PUFFERFISH IS ALWAYS TOWN COP. THAT IS EXACTLY WHAT HAPPENED IN HIS LAST BM TOO, EXCEPT THAT I GOT TO BE THE SACRIFICAL LAMB.
This makes it what, the third time he lurked as a cop? God dang.

Will do, commander! :))
...Tiruin, I love you, in a completely friendly and innocent way.
Oh look, I have a steam account.
Might as well chalk it up to Pathos.
As this point we might as well invoke interpretive dance and call it a day.
The Derail Thread

Silthuri

• Bay Watcher
  • Having a good ol' time lurking about.
    • View Profile
« Reply #188 on: April 10, 2014, 06:33:40 pm »

Extend. We have to get this one right, everyone.

My reads are as follows:

Mastahcheese: Nothing really of note.

Opus: Scum lean for tying the D1 vote, asking loaded questions, and accusing me of "jumping on the opportunity" to get him lynched by FoSing him.

Persus: Slight scum lean for being the one who initiated the Puffer vote.

NAV: Slight scum lean for just bandwagoning on Pufferfish.

Painiac: Hasn't really been around; nothing else really stands out.

All that being said, I'm going to have to go with my gut on this one. Opus for reasons stated above. You're the scummiest person I see here right now.

Mastah:
MyOwnWorstEnemy
If you had shown up right before Day 1 ended, would you have switched your vote? If so, onto who, and why?
Knowing what I knew then? You. If only because I'd hate to be the jackass that gets someone lynched on the first day of their first mafia game. I had no reads on either of you, but I'd hate to give the scum a free kill. And there's the off-chance that we'd end up lynching scum.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

zombie urist

• Bay Watcher
  • [NOT_LIVING]
    • View Profile
« Reply #189 on: April 10, 2014, 06:45:30 pm »

Day extended to Tuesday, April 15th 9PM PST.

WhitiusOpus

• Bay Watcher
  • Pro-radiation Lobbyist
    • View Profile
« Reply #190 on: April 10, 2014, 08:49:23 pm »

WhitiusOpus
Quote from: mastahcheese
Also, this.
Quote from: WhitiusOpus
In summary, I'm on the line (leaning towards yes) as to keeping you alive, but mad at myself for not changing it to NAV to help ensure a D1 lynch. Then again, this was his first BM game.
[Bolded part] This does not sound like a phrase town would use at all. Keep me alive?
How is it not a phrase a town would use? Maybe my wording is odd, or off, but what I'm trying to say is 'letting you live'. That's what I did, right? By switching my vote off of you, it allowed you to participate in the next day, and not be lynched. I'm not trying to 'keep you alive', that was a bad choice of words. I meant, 'allowing to to continue to breath'. But even then, that's not a great wording either, is it? That infers that I'm the one who decides your death. Maybe the best way to say this is "I'm on the line as to having switched my vote, and therefore leaving you alive, and us with a no lynch".
It's been your whole demeanor so far that I'm getting at, you're not acting like someone who's been trying to find evidence of scumminess, you've been acting like someone who trying to trip people up to accuse them of it.

Here, I'll pull up some of the things I'm talking about.

MastahCheese: Alright, "scumbiscuit", how do you think the best way to apply pressure to someone is? What's the distinction between knowing if you've cracked a newbie, or a scum?
This is your first question towards me, already calling me scum. Normally, this wouldn't be worth mentioning, except to point out that I was the first person you singled out in this manner, and persisted on it. Looking back, the only one.
Hmm, you point out that you're the first and only person I've singled out,, but then you go on and put my question towards 4maskwolf. And TDS. I switched votes in hopes to get players more active in the game, and hadn't realised how close to the end of the day we had come, making the vote final.
___________________________________________________________________________________

mastahcheese: I am still not convinced of your innocence, scum! How angry would you be, on a scale from 1-10, if you got lynched D1 from lawlz RV? Would it be detrimental to your scum buddies?
You're asking questions that are already implying that I'm scum, I fail to see what you possibly gain from this, other than an attempt to trip someone up, for answering a question which is already giving itself its own answer.
Of course it's implying you're scum! IT IS MEANT TO GUAGE YOUR REACTION. I feel like I've stated this before, but let me reiterate: It's how you deny that you're scum. Different people react to  pressure in different ways, and you could become overly defensive or aggressive towards the questioner.
___________________________________________________________________________________

Ok. You've satisfied my hunger for blood curiosity, Herr Cheese. Unvote.

4maskwolf: Do sane maskwolf and insane maskwolf correspond to your alignment? Ie, are you more serious when townie, and less as scum, and vice versa?
This. After you failed to trip me up twice, you then shift targets away from me, but I don't see the same vigor in which you had applied towards me. You don't even follow up on your question, instead...
Of course I shift my question to a different player. I was satisfied by you're response! At that point, I was unsure as to anyone's alignment, really, so I was basically scumhunting - trying to make someone slip up. I hadn't applied much pressure to you by this point.

Quote from: mastacheese
I agree. It doesn't seem quite fair to lynch a player who joined so late.
TDS: So you might possibly be scum, and have been scum in a previous game. Who would be in your ideal scum team, for this?
Unvote

TheDarkStar: I would like you to be more engaged in the game. Please start being more active, and answer this question. I've bolded the more important piece.
You then switch targets over to the lurker, who isn't here to defend himself, tying up the vote in the process.
Again. Hadn't realized how much time was left, just trying to make him more active.

Mastahcheese: Are you happy that I took my vote off you, giving you another day to live, and the time to kill in the night?
Now the night is over, the lurker is dead, and you once again resume your attempts to trip me up with a question that is, once again, already implying scumminess.

...And it's now that I realized that I've quoted the vast majority of what you've posted so far.

Everything you've been saying has been blatantly attempting to pin me as scum, before even letting me answer the question.
That's the way I've been scumhunting, and probably is horribly ineffective. I'll work on it. I know implying that someone is scum constantly isn't the best way, but it works. At least in this case. You are overreactive to my posts, and sensitive to the implications of you being scum, to the point of having to point them out. You consistently accomplish very little of you're own scumhunting, while being very adept at deflecting questions aimed at yourself, and putting counter-arguments. So far, the only thing you've done is defend yourself.

Mastahcheese: Are you happy that I took my vote off you, giving you another day to live, and the time to kill in the night?
[Italics] You're talking like you have control over this, like you decide who lives or dies here. You're talking from a scum perspective.
I answered this previously.

I think I'll answer your question now, Opus.
What do you think? Should I have left my vote on you, or forgo a D1 lynch? I don't think lynching someone on their first mafia game is a viable option.
I don't think that lynching someone D1 on their first game is viable, either. From a point of information, you should have gone with the lynch on me, because there's no better time in the game to perform a lynch than D1, it has the least risk.
I don't "have control over this". I "had the ability to let you live or hang". I don't think it's a scum perspective, if that is what truly happened. I believe the above answers this. As well, it's interesting to note you completely glossed over the part about you killing in the night. Any reason for that?
[Bolded part] This once again ties in with what I'm pointing out above. You're asking questions, well, with this, not even asking, just accusing, things that serve absolutely no purpose, except to draw a response from me, in the form of something to be used incriminatingly.

You say that I kill in the night, how can I respond to this?
Obviously, there is only one answer, to say that I didn't, at which point you'd ask why I felt the need to point it out.
But you knew that already, didn't you?
Ding ding ding! We have a winner! You've finally guessed that I was using that to get a reaction. In your case, an oversensitive reaction.

You see, you're response here actually provides insight into how you play this game. Instead of what you suggested, the "I didn't", or playing it off, you think through this reasoning and turn the question around. By carefully thinking how to respond, you're able to try and flip the question onto me. And no, I didn't know how you'd respond. That was the point.

[1] Basically, I see no reason for your vote on me, mastahcheese, other then OMGUSing. You're taking what I've said and twisting it to fit what you want. Yes, I may have over exaggerated my vote-change, but then again, not many people are here to give their perspectives. [2] Otherwise, you've taken some quotes out of context, and phrasing it as if I'm talking from a scum perspective when I'm just referring to what happened D1. I bet your scum buddy will be proud when you lead a myslynch today.
[Bolded part] Do you still fail to see how this is being continued by you? I don't think I can make this more obvious.
There are two things I want to say to this.
[1] Your accusation of an OMGUS is amusing, seeing as how I'm actually proving evidence of my accusations on you, while you're just repeating "scum!" and leading the questions to innately agree with you. It almost makes me thing that the reason you voted me is just to call out "OMGUS" once I start to press you on the matter.
[2] Out of context? I've quoted you word for word. And please point out what it is that I'm supposedly taking out of context, since you're failing to provide context at all with this.
The OMGUS accusation is definitely applicable. Once you've been voted, you immediately lashed back at me, and stopped trying to hunt other players. You became very, very, defensive. And I have provided evidence towards my votes, you just decided to ignore them, and I am not going to dig through the thread to find them. If others want them, they can find them. It's to difficult on my IPad to find quotes.

You have quoted me word for word, you've just taken those words out of the context they were provided in. Anyways, that was a minor point.

[1] Please don't go easy on me just because it's my first game. Not Like I really need to say this any more, considering day 1 of my first Mafia is over.

Mastahcheese: You were the last person to vote, even though you knew the vote wouldn't accomplish anything. Why then did you vote?
[1] Well, day 1 is over, and you need to actually be here to learn.
[2] I voted to hopefully get Pufferfish to respond, I still find his actions to have been very scummy, and I'm awaiting his response on the matter. I've already stated that I'm not going to D1 lynch a player on their first game. I'm not the only one who thinks this way, either.
Here is your futile attempt to question others. You try to appear to be scumhunting, while it's merely a facade to appear active towards others. Puffer hasn't been active enough to get a read by me at all. How is his behavior scummy?

In summary, during this entire game you have not produced very little towards finding legitimate scum, and only defending yourself. Mainly I've been attacking you, which is probably a mistake on my part, but then again, it has produced an interesting reaction from you. You base the fact that I'm scum by my questioning of you, but then you try and focus everyone else's attention on me, and becoming overtly aggressive towards me as well. It detracts from finding the scum, which I believe to be your goal. (The detracting part, not the finding.)
Quote from: The Froggy Ninja
Young Masches: Fetch yonder blade!
Masches grabs his "sword." Navi gasps. Her aura flushes a pinkish hue and she flies out the window.

mastahcheese

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 20% less sanity and trans fat!
    • View Profile
« Reply #191 on: April 10, 2014, 09:48:27 pm »

WhitiusOpus
Also, this.
In summary, I'm on the line (leaning towards yes) as to keeping you alive, but mad at myself for not changing it to NAV to help ensure a D1 lynch. Then again, this was his first BM game.
[Bolded part] This does not sound like a phrase town would use at all. Keep me alive?
How is it not a phrase a town would use? Maybe my wording is odd, or off, but what I'm trying to say is 'letting you live'. That's what I did, right? By switching my vote off of you, it allowed you to participate in the next day, and not be lynched. I'm not trying to 'keep you alive', that was a bad choice of words. I meant, 'allowing to to continue to breath'. But even then, that's not a great wording either, is it? That infers that I'm the one who decides your death. Maybe the best way to say this is "I'm on the line as to having switched my vote, and therefore leaving you alive, and us with a no lynch".
It's been your whole demeanor so far that I'm getting at, you're not acting like someone who's been trying to find evidence of scumminess, you've been acting like someone who trying to trip people up to accuse them of it.

Here, I'll pull up some of the things I'm talking about.

MastahCheese: Alright, "scumbiscuit", how do you think the best way to apply pressure to someone is? What's the distinction between knowing if you've cracked a newbie, or a scum?
This is your first question towards me, already calling me scum. Normally, this wouldn't be worth mentioning, except to point out that I was the first person you singled out in this manner, and persisted on it. Looking back, the only one.
Hmm, you point out that you're the first and only person I've singled out,, but then you go on and put my question towards 4maskwolf. And TDS. I switched votes in hopes to get players more active in the game, and hadn't realised how close to the end of the day we had come, making the vote final.
Wrong, sir.
Read it again, all of it.
I said the only person in this manner. And you say I take your words out of context.

Now the night is over, the lurker is dead, and you once again resume your attempts to trip me up with a question that is, once again, already implying scumminess.

...And it's now that I realized that I've quoted the vast majority of what you've posted so far.

Everything you've been saying has been blatantly attempting to pin me as scum, before even letting me answer the question.
That's the way I've been scumhunting, and probably is horribly ineffective. I'll work on it. I know implying that someone is scum constantly isn't the best way, but it works. At least in this case. [1] You are overreactive to my posts, and sensitive to the implications of you being scum, to the point of having to point them out. You consistently accomplish very little of you're own scumhunting, while being very adept at deflecting questions aimed at yourself, and putting counter-arguments. [2] So far, the only thing you've done is defend yourself.
[1] Wrong, I'm pointing out your repeated attempts at labeling, the fact that defending yourself against scum is something that scum can use against you in and of itself, in the act of defense, means that I'm going to make sure I'm thorough.
[2] So my attack on you, my scumhunting of you, is nothing? The attack that you chose to ignore until now, is absolutely nothing? I'm not even going to point out the rest that I've done, and the reason is that I've realized that this another of your traps.
I show where I've been scumhunting? You say I'm trying too hard to prove I'm town.
I'm not that easy to fool.

I think I'll answer your question now, Opus.
What do you think? Should I have left my vote on you, or forgo a D1 lynch? I don't think lynching someone on their first mafia game is a viable option.
I don't think that lynching someone D1 on their first game is viable, either. From a point of information, you should have gone with the lynch on me, because there's no better time in the game to perform a lynch than D1, it has the least risk.
I don't "have control over this". I "had the ability to let you live or hang". I don't think it's a scum perspective, if that is what truly happened. I believe the above answers this. As well, it's interesting to note you completely glossed over the part about you killing in the night. Any reason for that?
[Bolded part] This once again ties in with what I'm pointing out above. You're asking questions, well, with this, not even asking, just accusing, things that serve absolutely no purpose, except to draw a response from me, in the form of something to be used incriminatingly.

You say that I kill in the night, how can I respond to this?
Obviously, there is only one answer, to say that I didn't, at which point you'd ask why I felt the need to point it out.
But you knew that already, didn't you?[/quote]
Ding ding ding! We have a winner! You've finally guessed that I was using that to get a reaction. In your case, an oversensitive reaction.

You see, you're response here actually provides insight into how you play this game. [1] Instead of what you suggested, the "I didn't", or playing it off, you think through this reasoning and turn the question around. [2] By carefully thinking how to respond, you're able to try and flip the question onto me. [3] And no, I didn't know how you'd respond. That was the point.
[/quote]
[1] Are you suggesting that I don't think through questions that are asked of me? Sorry, I'll be dumber for you next time.
[2] "trying to flip the question on you" is me pointing out that you're trying to push me into a trap, in which any answer would frame me for scum, even to the point that me pointing this out, you're still trying to use this as a trap.
[3] Read it again, and use the context. "you knew that already, didn't you?" is not implying that you already knew the answer, it's implying that you knew that your question was a trap, with only one likely answer, one you could use to incriminate with.
Context.

[1] Basically, I see no reason for your vote on me, mastahcheese, other then OMGUSing. You're taking what I've said and twisting it to fit what you want. Yes, I may have over exaggerated my vote-change, but then again, not many people are here to give their perspectives. [2] Otherwise, you've taken some quotes out of context, and phrasing it as if I'm talking from a scum perspective when I'm just referring to what happened D1. I bet your scum buddy will be proud when you lead a myslynch today.
[Bolded part] Do you still fail to see how this is being continued by you? I don't think I can make this more obvious.
There are two things I want to say to this.
[1] Your accusation of an OMGUS is amusing, seeing as how I'm actually proving evidence of my accusations on you, while you're just repeating "scum!" and leading the questions to innately agree with you. It almost makes me thing that the reason you voted me is just to call out "OMGUS" once I start to press you on the matter.
[2] Out of context? I've quoted you word for word. And please point out what it is that I'm supposedly taking out of context, since you're failing to provide context at all with this.
The OMGUS accusation is definitely applicable. Once you've been voted, you immediately lashed back at me, and stopped trying to hunt other players. You became very, very, defensive. And I have provided evidence towards my votes, you just decided to ignore them, and I am not going to dig through the thread to find them. If others want them, they can find them. It's to difficult on my IPad to find quotes.

You have quoted me word for word, you've just taken those words out of the context they were provided in. Anyways, that was a minor point.
In case you've failed to notice my playstyle, I tunnel. I select one person who I'm suspicious of, and I single them out. The same way you've been doing to me, might I add.

[1] Please don't go easy on me just because it's my first game. Not Like I really need to say this any more, considering day 1 of my first Mafia is over.

Mastahcheese: You were the last person to vote, even though you knew the vote wouldn't accomplish anything. Why then did you vote?
[1] Well, day 1 is over, and you need to actually be here to learn.
[2] I voted to hopefully get Pufferfish to respond, I still find his actions to have been very scummy, and I'm awaiting his response on the matter. I've already stated that I'm not going to D1 lynch a player on their first game. I'm not the only one who thinks this way, either.
[1] Here is your futile attempt to question others. You try to appear to be scumhunting, while it's merely a facade to appear active towards others. Puffer hasn't been active enough to get a read by me at all. How is his behavior scummy?

[2] In summary, during this entire game you have not produced very little towards finding legitimate scum, and only defending yourself. Mainly I've been attacking you, which is probably a mistake on my part, but then again, it has produced an interesting reaction from you. [3] You base the fact that I'm scum by my questioning of you, but then you try and focus everyone else's attention on me, and becoming overtly aggressive towards me as well. [4] It detracts from finding the scum, which I believe to be your goal. (The detracting part, not the finding.)
[1] Way to actually read. If you'd gone back and read my argument towards Pufferfish, like I invited people to go and do multiple times, I pointed out that he was not playing aggressively, and didn't actually form an attack on 4mask, until I pointed out a spot where he should have. I thought that his reluctance to engage himself was a scum-tell, not a cop-tell. I've made that mistake before, but now we don't have an surviving power roles.
[2] I find it interesting that you say "legitimate scum". That's a nice little subtle message you're trying to place.
[3] I base the fact that you're scum by the fact that you're asking questions in a manner that would suggest incrimination, rather than discovery. You don't need to find evidence that someone is scum, you just have to find something that you can use to convince others that they're scum. I've pointed out numerous times that your method has been a rather clear attempt to cause people to answer questions that can't be answered in an non-incriminating way. Your method doesn't find scum, it makes scum.
[4] You're assuming that people can't hunt scum while we're arguing. I assure you they can.
Oh look, I have a steam account.
Might as well chalk it up to Pathos.
As this point we might as well invoke interpretive dance and call it a day.
The Derail Thread

notquitethere

• Bay Watcher
  • PIRATE
    • View Profile
« Reply #192 on: April 11, 2014, 05:09:59 am »

OKAY GANG, MY SPIRIT IS TALKING TO YOU FROM BEYOND THE GRAVE TO GIVE YOU ADVICE AND ANSWER MAFIA RELATED QUERIES. THE REASON I LOOK LIKE I'M SHOUTING IS BECAUSE IT'S HARD TO PIERCE THE VEIL OF REALITY. THINK OF ME AS OBI UNICORNOBI.

KEEP ACTIVE. LOOK AT VOTES. QUESTION PLAYERS. KICK ARSE. TAKE NAMES. DON'T CHEW BUBBLEGUM BECAUSE SERIOUSLY THAT STUFF'S NOT GOOD FOR YOU. LISTEN TO YOUR ELDERS.

zombie urist

• Bay Watcher
  • [NOT_LIVING]
    • View Profile
« Reply #193 on: April 11, 2014, 08:27:50 pm »

NAV - Persus13
WhitiusOpus - mastahcheese, MyOwnWorstEnemy
mastahcheese - WhitiusOpus

Not voting - NAV, Painiac

Day ends Tuesday, April 15th 9 PM PST.

NAV and Painiac have been prodded.

BE MORE ACTIVE EVERYONE!

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #194 on: April 11, 2014, 08:43:43 pm »

BE MORE ACTIVE EVERYONE!
*fills up Horse chat with neighs and occlusive banter*
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 23