Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 58 59 [60] 61 62 ... 79

Author Topic: Noble Emblem 2: IC Thread  (Read 42559 times)

birdy51

• Bay Watcher
  • Always be Beeping
    • View Profile
Re: Noble Emblem 2: IC Thread
« Reply #885 on: June 30, 2014, 06:23:59 pm »

Colt rubbed his temples impatiently.

: "You didn't hear I word I said... Did you?"

Huffing and puffing, Colt continued.

: "We're marching to Layverque manor. Your brothers are engaged in a rebellion against Prince Asoth. Me and my companions could care less. All we are looking for it the Jewel of Wishing so we can get the hell out of this place."

His eyes gazed into the eyes of Asoth and he suddenly found himself repulsed by his simple gaze. It was like staring at a cow.

: "Eugh... I can see why your father might have not seen you as worthy of your title."
BIRDS.

Also started a Let's Play, Yu-Gi-Oh! Duelists of the Roses

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #886 on: July 01, 2014, 01:24:59 am »

Castor thought for a moment.

"At least I was told how to dress fashionably." The bishop spoke with unnatural confidence and steadiness; not the usual dreamy, slow speech of his.
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

birdy51

• Bay Watcher
  • Always be Beeping
    • View Profile
« Reply #887 on: July 01, 2014, 04:47:43 am »

A smile crept on to Colt's face.

: "Oh yeah? Heh. I'm sure the birds round here are real impressed by your extreme fashion sense. My clothes may be a bit dated, but they get the job done, aye? "
BIRDS.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #888 on: July 01, 2014, 06:26:08 am »

Castor didn't reply for a while; he listened to the chirping of the birds.

"Birds say they saw prettier swamp weed than the thread in your cloth is. Here we are."

He stopped; above the treetops, in the direction they were heading, three towers were visible, each with red tiles covering their rooftops.

"If you can wait, Princess... I will sneak and take a look. I will be back in a moment." Altmorin slid from his horse and move forward between the bushes, making suprisingly little noise. Princess moved closer and watched the towers for a moment, before turning around.

"I want- what, where, where is he?" And as people would turn around, they would find Castor missing. There was not a single rustle of disturbed bushes nor the leaves and grass on the forest floor being trampled. The bishop apparently vanished into thin air.

//NPC: Castor leaves the party!
« Last Edit: July 01, 2014, 06:28:31 am by Haspen »
SigFlags!
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

birdy51

• Bay Watcher
  • Always be Beeping
    • View Profile
« Reply #889 on: July 01, 2014, 03:01:17 pm »

: "I wouldn't worry too much about him princess. The man's a nutcase."
BIRDS.

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #890 on: July 01, 2014, 03:05:51 pm »

"I agree with Colt. The man did what he promised and he does not wish to join in our conflict. As such, it is better he leaves now, before anything unexpected and unfortunate happens. For now... It's best we just focus on what is ahead. With luck, after this, we will be able to head home.

I still suspect that we were sent here for a reason, but nothing good can come from me bringing that up again. I need to focus on doing what's best for our group.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #891 on: July 01, 2014, 03:23:44 pm »

"You might be right..." Eleonore went silent as a snap of a branch came from direction of the mansion.

"It's just me." Altmorin spoke in loud whisper and emerged from behind pair of thick oaks.

"I have good and bad news. Good is that we're at the very rear of the mansion and the treeline goes right up to the outer wall; the bad is that there's no door or gate at all from this side. The wall is overgrown by vines in places but that's it; we have to climb it to get inside. That means," He looked at his own horse that was happily grazing on the grass nearby. "We have to leave our mounts here."
SigFlags!

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #892 on: July 01, 2014, 03:29:31 pm »

Einar sighed and looped his horses reins around a low branch, such that it could easily graze but wouldn't be able to escape unless it really tried hard.

"Very well. We do what we must and all. It's been a while since I've fought off a horse, but I'll do my best."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #893 on: July 01, 2014, 05:06:34 pm »

Jorund stared at the wall, looking for cracks.

"Jorund maybe make gate?"

His tone was hopeful, but he was prepared to have to climb it, which wasn't a big deal. He liked climbing.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile
« Reply #894 on: July 01, 2014, 06:24:27 pm »

Cidney shrugged, pulling out his knife and inspecting it as he began to advance cautiously towards the manor.

"I'll go first. Out of alluv us, I've got the rightest chance to get on without bein' seen. Just hope we ain't got to start a blue in there...indoors is too cramped for my taste."
« Last Edit: July 01, 2014, 07:51:54 pm by Rolepgeek »
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

birdy51

• Bay Watcher
  • Always be Beeping
    • View Profile
« Reply #895 on: July 01, 2014, 07:32:54 pm »

: "I suppose I'll try to hold up the vanguard with the princess and see to it that she gets over."
: "I'm afraid she's picked the wrong robes for this occasion."
BIRDS.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #896 on: July 02, 2014, 03:16:59 am »

"Speaking of indoors." Altmorin pulled out a small set of tools pinned to a piece of cloth.

"The Prince provided me with set of lockpicks. Any of you can use this little tools?"
SigFlags!

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile
« Reply #897 on: July 02, 2014, 11:45:45 am »

Cidney raises his hand for the prince to toss him the tools.

"It ain't always kind in the bush, and if you go and snag yer key somewhere...well, I can use 'em decently, at least, right as rain."
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #898 on: July 02, 2014, 12:24:43 pm »

Altmorin handed the lockpicks to Cidney. One of the tiny metal spikes was missing from its slot and one other was slightly bent.

Cidney receives Lockpick (13/15)!

The rider then led the others toward the mansion, until all were under a wall. Indeed, bushes were growing under it and vines were climbing over it; in some places the thickness of the growth completely hid the greyness of the stone beneath. Someone here didn't indulge in gardeners much.

Altmorin went onto his toes and carefully peeked over the wall, and then looked at the building. There were only few windows facing their direction.

"Inevitably, we will be detected, but the later that happens, the better. Time to get over the wall, quick!" With that, Altmorin knelt and joined his hands together, forming a step for these of smaller height; Princess Eleonore looked at the wall as tall as her head and gritted her teeth in determination, before she actually, on her own, began to climb the vines.
SigFlags!

birdy51

• Bay Watcher
  • Always be Beeping
    • View Profile
« Reply #899 on: July 02, 2014, 03:00:02 pm »

Colt, seeing the princess' surprisingly voracious flight up the wall was not about to be outdone. He quickly made use of Altomorin's boost and stretched a lending hand down to the cavalier as soon as he had reached the top of the wall.

: "Here! Grab my hand. I may be a mage, but I'm not much of a lightweight."
BIRDS.

Pages: 1 ... 58 59 [60] 61 62 ... 79