Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 57 58 [59] 60 61 ... 79

Author Topic: Noble Emblem 2: IC Thread  (Read 42562 times)

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
Re: Noble Emblem 2: IC Thread
« Reply #870 on: June 26, 2014, 10:17:41 pm »

Jorund nodded and picked up the bundle, then stepped down into the grave and put it down gently before climbing back out and retrieving his shovel. There didn't seem much to say as he set about filling the hole.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #871 on: June 27, 2014, 04:02:54 am »

After Jorund began to fill the hole, Eleonore sighed, her breath trembling.

"I just want to thank him. Besides, if he say he was disinherited then I doubt he would be friend of the Baron... whatever his name was. Still, where are they?"
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

birdy51

• Bay Watcher
  • Always be Beeping
    • View Profile
« Reply #872 on: June 27, 2014, 05:01:08 am »

Colt nodded.

: "I heard his voice a few minutes ago from up on the ridge. I'll follow and keep an eye things until we find him."
BIRDS.

Also started a Let's Play, Yu-Gi-Oh! Duelists of the Roses

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #873 on: June 30, 2014, 03:02:54 pm »

Neither Altmorin nor the strange bishop went away far. Eleonore and the group approached the duo.

"Princess... we should continue, if you have no objections?" Eleonore didn't respond to Altmorin; she looked at the bishop accompanying him.

"I'm glad you didn't leave, mister Castor... I, I would ask you to take us to the estate of the Baron if you can."

"Yes, I can do that... I never... failed to take the lost and scared out of this woods, so..."

"And then I would like you to join our group. The Baron has done pretty bad things and also holds an item that will allow most of my group return home whilst the rest who stays here will leave in peace for a while. With your magical powers, both destructive and beneficial, you could be an asset... please, will you join us?"

"I understand your predicament. I shall decline."

"I'm gratef- what? Why?" Altmorin reached for his weapon and stared at the bishop.

"Because outside world doesn't interest me nor does your reasoning for crossing these woods... like I said, I will gladly take you to the mansion... and then I shall return home. See, I'm late for my tea already..." Eleonore looked at him whilst Altmorin glared daggers at the man.

"Very well... please, lead us." With surprising speed, Castor turned north and began to walk through the bushes and in-between trees. Eleonore began to walk and then stopped, turning to look toward the slope. The mound wasn't visible from this angle, but she knew well whom she was leaving behind.
SigFlags!
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

birdy51

• Bay Watcher
  • Always be Beeping
    • View Profile
« Reply #874 on: June 30, 2014, 03:25:21 pm »

Colt shrugged and

: "That was to be expected... I told you he was the son of Layverque. A man doesn'-"

He began to speak but then thought better of himself before he could make himself a hypocrite.

: "You just should have known better... I doubt that he would really want to help to bring down his own father. He is Layverque's son after all. At any rate.. I think I'll try talking to him. I just need to know a few things. Excuse me."

Colt had to run to catch up to Astor. He wasn't entirely unused to being in the woods, but it was a struggle to keep up with the bishop. It was quite the nuisance of him storming off like that. Did he really expect them to keep up with this kind of pace? Once Colt was out of earshot of the group, he called out to Astor.

: "Hey! You mind slowing down a bit? You'll leave everyone else behind at this rate and I need you to answer a question of mine immediately."
BIRDS.

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #875 on: June 30, 2014, 03:27:16 pm »

With a sigh, Einar slung the worn cloak over his shoulders and knelt by the grave.

"Goodbye Halldora. I will never forget you."

Straightening up, he mounted up and followed after the princess and the odd man who had helped save them. He would see this mission through, protecting Eleonore if it was the last thing he ever did. He knew that's what Halldora would have wanted him to do.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #876 on: June 30, 2014, 03:33:06 pm »

Castor stopped for a moment.

"Yes?"
SigFlags!

birdy51

• Bay Watcher
  • Always be Beeping
    • View Profile
« Reply #877 on: June 30, 2014, 03:42:58 pm »

Colt was finally able to catch up to Astor due to him stopping and drew up beside him.

: "First... I apologize for my companion. Asking you to work against your own father is..."

He hesitates.

: "Well... I wouldn't have asked it of you. It was naïve of her. I never saw eye to eye with my own father, but I never..."

Under the looming trees and the watching, tired eyes of Astor, Colt lost his nerve.
"Y-you get the point, aye? Listen. I need to know something. Strictly for my own sake... What happened between you and the baron?"
BIRDS.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #878 on: June 30, 2014, 03:45:17 pm »

"I doubt that my father is still the baron... I mean it was fourteen years... I'm pretty sure my older brother is ruling now..." Castor looked at the sky briefly.

"I like it here. My magic scares away monsters... and monsters scare away those who would bother me." Castor looked back at Colt, staring for a brief moment.

"I'm sorry, what were you asking about again?"
SigFlags!

darkpaladin109

• Bay Watcher
  • has no intention of returning here
    • View Profile
« Reply #879 on: June 30, 2014, 03:45:59 pm »

O'Connor just followed the rest of the group.

birdy51

• Bay Watcher
  • Always be Beeping
    • View Profile
« Reply #880 on: June 30, 2014, 04:06:39 pm »

: "Nothing important."

Colt simply walked ahead. He should have known better than to seek the advice of a hedge mage. His failed attempt soured his mood considerably.

: "Nothing really bothers you, does it? This whole insurrection thing must be a drop in the bucket to you."
BIRDS.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #881 on: June 30, 2014, 04:10:06 pm »

"Insurrection...? There's some rebellion outside? See, I haven't had visitors in half a year... it's hard to get news." He resumed the walk at his slow pace as the rest of the group catched up with them.
SigFlags!

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #882 on: June 30, 2014, 05:06:30 pm »

Jorund followed Cidney, his face betraying the fact he was thinking very deeply about things.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

birdy51

• Bay Watcher
  • Always be Beeping
    • View Profile
« Reply #883 on: June 30, 2014, 05:16:04 pm »

Colt nodded.

: "Yeah. Something like that. If my memory serves me... Your two brothers are apart of a rebellion with a man by the name of Sigurd Lambard and Baron Uthell. A war for independence. That's what the Prince said anyways. We're on our way to help the Prince of Rivan right now in quelling this uprising."

: "But to tell you the truth, I could care less about it. I don't trust the prince and I don't trust your brothers. We're only here for the Jewel of Wishing. It's of great importance that we obtain it; and quickly too. Your family is said to have possessed it last... So that is why we are trying to reach Layverque Manor."
BIRDS.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #884 on: June 30, 2014, 06:04:21 pm »

"Oh I see." A bird somewhere chirped and Castor looked at it for a moment.

"You mentioned the rebellion... do you know any details about it? Do tell, please." Apparently bird chirping was very good memory eraser.
SigFlags!
Pages: 1 ... 57 58 [59] 60 61 ... 79