Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 54 55 [56] 57 58 ... 79

Author Topic: Noble Emblem 2: IC Thread  (Read 42566 times)

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile
Re: Noble Emblem 2: IC Thread
« Reply #825 on: June 21, 2014, 11:20:24 am »

Cidney grunts as another shovelful of dirt is flung away. He was only about a foot deep so far, but he would keep digging until she had a grave. Theryl never got a grave. Cidney refused to allow the same to happen to Halldora. If the others needed to go on, he would catch up, once he was finished and she was buried. He was better in these woods than any of them anyway, except maybe Jorund. Another shovelful of dirt on the pile.
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #826 on: June 21, 2014, 01:22:06 pm »

Arriving to the rest of the group, Einar bowed his head.

"Princess. I am sorry. I should have done a better job of protecting her. I cannot help but blame myself at least partially for this. I will never forgive myself for this."

darkpaladin109

• Bay Watcher
  • has no intention of returning here
    • View Profile
« Reply #827 on: June 21, 2014, 07:43:48 pm »

Seeing as no-one thought to do this yet, O'Connor goes and grabs both of Halldora's Swords, if he can.
"Better do this before we leave. Pays off to be practical, if you ask me."

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #828 on: June 21, 2014, 07:46:19 pm »

Einar whirled around and punched O'Connor.

"She *died!* And you just come in and grab her weapons like she's just some trash you found on the street? Have some respect for gods sake! If not for her than for those who cared enough about her to grieve, since it's clear you don't care."

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #829 on: June 21, 2014, 07:58:16 pm »

Cidney was coming over the hill at the moment. Catching the last bits of the conversation, he shook his head and called out:

"Yah, and the rest of us haven't yet. You want ta nagger on about dignity, you can do it when more critters ain't liable to jump our naiblies if we let 'em. Honor the sheila's memory by stayin' alive, blokes. And helpin' me dig 'er a grave; found a second shovel. You blokes knew each other how long? And you're carryin' on like a nagger of wallabies and a lost kit. Have some bloody respect for the dead and don't get tears on her corpse, mates. Let her look graceful when we lay 'er down. An' leave her a sword, O'Connor. She was a swords-sheila, she should have one with 'er."
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #830 on: June 21, 2014, 08:00:30 pm »

"I've known her for years, since she and the Princess saved me. So if you two don't want to grieve, fine. But let those who cared about her mourn her properly so piss off, both of you."

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #831 on: June 21, 2014, 08:02:18 pm »

"I grieve in me own way, mate. You want to blubber, go right ahead. I'll be diggin' her a proper grave if you need me."
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

birdy51

• Bay Watcher
  • Always be Beeping
    • View Profile
« Reply #832 on: June 21, 2014, 08:05:01 pm »

Colt rose up in a fury Cidney.

: "You wish to bury her in this place? Here?! No. We will take her with us... I'll see her buried in Eferian ground.

He then turned swiftly to the brush.

: "We're joining you. Just give us a moment.
BIRDS.

Also started a Let's Play, Yu-Gi-Oh! Duelists of the Roses

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #833 on: June 21, 2014, 08:08:14 pm »

Shaking his head Einar sighed at Colt.

"I understand your desire but... Without knowing when we'll get back or even if we'll get back... It's better to give her peace here. Let her rest. If we carry her around until we maybe some day get back... No, better to let her rest now here."

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #834 on: June 21, 2014, 08:10:15 pm »

"You want to watch her rot, mate? Or would you rather your last memories of the sheila carry some grace with 'em?"
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

birdy51

• Bay Watcher
  • Always be Beeping
    • View Profile
« Reply #835 on: June 21, 2014, 08:21:50 pm »

: "I can't accept that... All she wanted was to go home... Can't we give her at least that much?
BIRDS.

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #836 on: June 21, 2014, 08:24:19 pm »

Einar shook his head.

"It's not feasible. I understand wanting to give her everything she wants but... Perhaps the best we can do is take a memento home. One of her swords, a ring or necklace. Something that we can make a memorial with. But for now... we can best honor her by giving her a proper burial."

birdy51

• Bay Watcher
  • Always be Beeping
    • View Profile
« Reply #837 on: June 21, 2014, 08:56:45 pm »

Colt simply bowed his head. As much as he wanted to fight this course of action, to scream and shout at them both... Nothing. This was after all his fault. He was one who suggested that they come here. He was the one wished ill upon them. And just look what at what happened...

No, if there was anyone to blame for this mess, it was himself.

: "She... She'll need a shroud. Something... Do we have any spare cloth?
BIRDS.

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #838 on: June 21, 2014, 09:00:17 pm »

Einar started to shake his head and then paused. Walking over to his horse, he dug into the saddlebags and pulled out a cloak.

"Here. It's... it's not ideal but... Use this. It's the cloak I was wearing when... when she and the princess saved me. It's all I can offer her now."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #839 on: June 21, 2014, 09:02:26 pm »

Jorund walked over to Cidney and took the offered shovel. It was the least he could do, and if anyone was suited for this work, it was the giant.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.
Pages: 1 ... 54 55 [56] 57 58 ... 79