Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 79

Author Topic: Noble Emblem 2: IC Thread  (Read 42520 times)

birdy51

• Bay Watcher
  • Always be Beeping
    • View Profile
Re: Noble Emblem 2: IC Thread
« Reply #75 on: March 24, 2014, 10:01:00 am »

Colt said nothing, and instead pulled his Wind Tome from his robe, and displayed it before the prince. He was letting his emotions get the best of him.

Countdown from ten. When finished, start over again. Ten. Nine. Eight. Seven...
« Last Edit: March 24, 2014, 10:04:14 am by birdy51 »
BIRDS.

Also started a Let's Play, Yu-Gi-Oh! Duelists of the Roses

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: March 24, 2014, 10:05:37 am »

Einar shrugged.

"You're clearly stressed and worried. I was attempting to distract you from worrying some. Trying to help you and others relax." He quieted to a whisper so that only Halldora could hear the next part. "We need to try and act somewhat normal. I know that this is a lot, but just look at the princess. This is going to be a terrible burden for her if we don't at least try to carry some of it for her. And I think one of the best things we can do right now is try to act normal. If you wish me to drop it and leave you alone for now, I will the second you say so, but please. She needs us and we can't allow ourselves to be bullied by these men. If we act normal, continue to play nice and clearly not be a threat, perhaps they will leave us alone and we will be able to try and fix this. If we were sent into the future, perhaps we can be sent back into the past. Can you see what I'm trying to say?"

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: March 24, 2014, 10:05:54 am »

Colt said nothing, and instead pulled his Wind Tome from his robe, and displayed it before the prince. He was getting his emotions get the best of him.

Countdown from ten. When finished, start over again. Ten. Nine. Eight. Seven...

Nerea smiles slightly.

"There we go. That wasn't so hard, was it?"

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: March 24, 2014, 10:08:56 am »

:"But- how could we act normal right now?? There's nothing normal to be anymore, how are you- how do you even stay this -calm-?"

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: March 24, 2014, 10:10:43 am »

"Go soon? No beasties?"

Jorund toed the decapitated head of a gargoyle nervously. For all he knew it was still alive and going to bite him. Chickens could still run around with their heads cut off, he knew that much.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: March 24, 2014, 10:12:00 am »

:"But- how could we act normal right now?? There's nothing normal to be anymore, how are you- how do you even stay this -calm-?"

"Because if we don't we might die here. We can bawl our eyes out later, but right now we need to keep our wits."

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: March 24, 2014, 10:12:24 am »

"Because I've had to survive on my own for most of my life. You can't let emotions control you when you're not in control of the situation. If you do, it leads to things like him." He pointed towards Colt. "I know that this is huge. Trust me. I'm just as scared as you are. But I need to hide it. If I hadn't acted normal, we would have all been killed for threatening someone who is apparently a prince. Like it or not, this is our reality now. There's nothing we can do right now to change that. So instead we need to move forward. Looking back will do nothing to help us right now. I'm not calm because I want to be. I'm calm because I need to be."

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: March 24, 2014, 10:14:11 am »

Halldora shut her eyes tightly.
:"I- I- OK. OK, alright..."

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: March 24, 2014, 10:15:23 am »

Halldora shut her eyes tightly.
:"I- I- OK. OK, alright..."

"If you're still scared, take deep, long breaths and try not to panic. We can talk about this later."

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: March 24, 2014, 10:16:16 am »

"I know it's not easy. But it's not about us right now. It's about her. You ready? Lets go see how she's handling things. If you need someone to talk to later, feel free to find me. But for now... we help her."

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: March 24, 2014, 10:18:00 am »

"Hmph. My Prince, I think from what I've already seen, we have nothing to fear about. Lodian assasins would be better equipped and not so cooperative."

Asoth let out a loud sigh and scratched his forehead for a moment.

"Finally. My men of course will keep an eye at you, but that's simply a precaution. You will excuse me if I still have some doubts about this entire time jumping story of yours... Follow us. We will lead you out of the woods and onto the road." Prince Asoth turned his horse and then went between his men, seemingly relaxed.

Eleonore stared at his back for a moment.

"I've never trusted magic... maybe this whole idea was wrong from the beginning... O, Eternal Guardian, forgive me for thrifling with artifacts of your creation." She closed her hand into small fist and placed it against her heart, muttering a quick prayer. Then, resigned and gloomy, she moved to Einar.

"Can I ride with you for a bit? My feet are a bit shaky."
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: March 24, 2014, 10:20:08 am »

"Of course my lady. Here, take my hand, I'll help you up."

Extending his hand to her, he pulled her up behind him.

"Feel free to hold on to me if you feel the need. And... my lady? It will be ok. We will figure out how to fix this. Don't worry."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: March 24, 2014, 10:20:41 am »

"Will go. Can carry?"

Jorund offered to the group at large.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: March 24, 2014, 10:21:22 am »

:"OK, yes, I really do want to help Eleonore, I really do."
She turned to Eleonore.
:"Ele, is there anything I can do to help...?"

birdy51

• Bay Watcher
  • Always be Beeping
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: March 24, 2014, 10:23:13 am »

: "..."
"I hear you guys... The sooner we can get out of here the better."

He rose up, brushing off some of the dirt from his robe. His side was throbbing where the lance had gone through earlier. While it could not show through his crimson robes, Colt knew the wound would need to be treated as soon as they got to the city. Luckily he had packed a vulnerary for the occasion.
BIRDS.

Also started a Let's Play, Yu-Gi-Oh! Duelists of the Roses
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 79