Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 37 38 [39] 40 41 ... 79

Author Topic: Noble Emblem 2: IC Thread  (Read 42606 times)

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
Re: Noble Emblem 2: IC Thread
« Reply #570 on: April 22, 2014, 09:29:02 am »

Jorund looked doubtful, but he nodded.

"OK. Jorund be downstairs."

He left the room, closing the door quietly and politely after him, and returned to Eleonore's side.

"Everyone up. Be here soon. Good today?"

The question at the end was a more 'how are you holding up' kind of question than anything.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

birdy51

• Bay Watcher
  • Always be Beeping
    • View Profile
« Reply #571 on: April 22, 2014, 11:01:15 am »

: "Ugh... Come on Colt... Time to go."

With all the unsteadiness of a newborn horse, Colt dragged himself to the door way, past Cidney, and down the stairs. He looked a little worse for wear, but he was standing.
BIRDS.

Also started a Let's Play, Yu-Gi-Oh! Duelists of the Roses

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #572 on: April 22, 2014, 11:48:43 am »

"Thank you Jorund, and yes, I'm feeling... rather good, I have to admit. Maybe a lengthy sleep was all I needed." In the same moment, Altmorin stepped inside the inn and quickly walked toward Eleonore after noticing her. He gave her a salute.

"Greetings... where's the rest of your group?"

"Mostly asleep.."

"I see. Anyways, I bring orders from Prince Asoth."

"Orders?" Silence fell on the room as Altmorin looked at Eleonore more closely.

"...a proposal, m'lady. He is wondering if you're interested in rather risky mission that could deorganize the rebellion. Namely, you and your group would perform a diversionary attack, aimed at the leaders in the field or at the Lavyerque's manor... whilst our main forces clash with the rebel troops in the meanwhile."

"Hmm... I do admit I'm personally not keen on visiting a battlefield anywhere soon... I will have to ask the rest of the group. It will be hard - I haven't seen Nerea whole evening and most of my companions are, regretably, drunk since yesterday evening." Eleonore sighed.

"Jorund, were Einar and Colt allright?"
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

birdy51

• Bay Watcher
  • Always be Beeping
    • View Profile
« Reply #573 on: April 22, 2014, 11:54:07 am »

Colt staggered his way down the stairs with one hand clutched on his forehead. Seeing Altomorin there, he quietly straightened himself up and went down to engage in the discussion.
: "I'm fine m'lady. It's Cidney and Einar that you need to worry about. Personally, I don't find much use in waiting about here. The sooner we can get a move on the, the better."
BIRDS.

Also started a Let's Play, Yu-Gi-Oh! Duelists of the Roses

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #574 on: April 22, 2014, 11:57:30 am »

"Hungover."

That was Jorund's explanation about the others before Colt arrived. He decided to answer Eleonore's other question about needing to ask the group.

"Jorund fine with div... div... thing."
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #575 on: April 22, 2014, 02:53:58 pm »

After Jorund came into his room, he nodded and headed downstairs, taking care to move at a careful speed although not too slowly. Walking into the room just in time to hear Eleonore's comment about being drunk, he shook his head.

"Worry not, my lady. I am not drunk. I have a headache, but that should go away with some water. If looks are any indication, I'm better off that Colt there, despite what he might say. Either way, I am up for whatever they might have for us, especially since I suspect we will have some time spent traveling before we have to fight."

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #576 on: April 22, 2014, 03:07:22 pm »

"I see. Have any of you seen Nerea, though? Did she go to bed last night? Jorund, was she upstairs?"
« Last Edit: April 22, 2014, 03:11:59 pm by Haspen »
SigFlags!
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #577 on: April 22, 2014, 03:12:36 pm »

Einar shook his head, wincing slightly at the pain as he did.

"Haven't seen her since we all got here yesterday. Not sure where she disappeared to. If you'll excuse me for a second...

Walking up to the bar, he addressed the barkeep,

"Two things. First, I want to apologize for the disturbance last night. That shouldn't have happened. Second, could I have a mug of water please?"

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #578 on: April 22, 2014, 03:14:31 pm »

@Einar:

Giving Einar a silent stare, the innkeeper filled a mug with water and passed it across counter to the archer.
SigFlags!

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #579 on: April 22, 2014, 03:22:55 pm »

Wincing at the stare, Einar took the mug.

"I... Thank you. And I won't bother you again. Last night was stupid, I won't be repeating that."

Walking back to the table, he sat down near Eleonore and started to take sips from the mug.

"So if we were to do this plan. How far from here is the place and when would you be wanting us to attack?"

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #580 on: April 22, 2014, 03:26:54 pm »

"On horse you could get to Lavyerque's manor before noon. The rest of nobles have their holdings further north. We would like you to attack today, in few hours."

"In few hours!?"

"Yes. The nobles have rallied their soldiers and began their march toward the city at dawn. Prince Asoth will move with our forces straight to meet them in the field. If you agree to his proposal, I will go with you to provide, well, some knowledge and direct you with objectives."
SigFlags!

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #581 on: April 22, 2014, 03:36:14 pm »

Taking another sip of his water, Einar nodded.

"Well, I should be fine by then. Though some of our company will need to borrow horses. I trust you can supply those?"

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #582 on: April 22, 2014, 03:47:11 pm »

"We have your horse and wyvern that I saw with you, plus my own steed. I can arrange an extra pair of horses, but..." He glanced at Jorund.

"Then again, we won't be necessarily using these through whole journey. We're to attack from side; either by passing the Shrieking Woods or by taking old eastern road to his estate. Recent landslides and heavy rain blocked the road in few parts and the Baron didn't bother to clean it. Prince assumes it will be unguarded... but I would prefer braving the Woods."
SigFlags!

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #583 on: April 22, 2014, 03:54:01 pm »

Jorund looked back at Altmorin and thumped his chest.

"Jorund run. Follow quickly."

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #584 on: April 22, 2014, 04:54:34 pm »

Einar shrugged.

"Doesn't matter too much to me. Only worry would be that the Woods might have more of those monsters we ran into before we met the prince. Those could end up slowing us down more than any guards on the road."
Pages: 1 ... 37 38 [39] 40 41 ... 79