Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 34 35 [36] 37 38 ... 79

Author Topic: Noble Emblem 2: IC Thread  (Read 42600 times)

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Noble Emblem 2: IC Thread
« Reply #525 on: April 19, 2014, 02:20:02 pm »

"Seem to be slacking off a bit Colt. Not giving up already, are you? I'd be disappointed if this was all you could take..."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #526 on: April 19, 2014, 02:22:17 pm »

Jorund refilled Colt's mug and gave him a soft pat on the back. Well, soft for Jorund, anyway.

"See? Fun!"

Jorund drank from his own mug.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

birdy51

• Bay Watcher
  • Always be Beeping
    • View Profile
« Reply #527 on: April 19, 2014, 02:25:35 pm »

The pat was an unwelcome experience. But he didn't have the heart to tell Jorund otherwise.

: "Yes... Fun. I'm not giving up anytime soon though, if you wish to slack off and run your lips some more. Keep 'em coming Jorund!"
BIRDS.

Also started a Let's Play, Yu-Gi-Oh! Duelists of the Roses

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #528 on: April 19, 2014, 02:28:18 pm »

"OK!"

Jorund was perfectly happy to keep filling their mugs with beer for as long as Colt and Einar kept asking for them.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

birdy51

• Bay Watcher
  • Always be Beeping
    • View Profile
« Reply #529 on: April 19, 2014, 08:32:13 pm »

The next drink went down a bit easier. He was getting to the point where the booze was beginning to not taste so terrible.

: "Th-thank you Jorund... Where did you learn to refill glasses so quickly?"
BIRDS.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #530 on: April 19, 2014, 08:38:12 pm »

"Army. Drank with friends. Happy to help."

Jorund smiled and refilled Colt's mug.

birdy51

• Bay Watcher
  • Always be Beeping
    • View Profile
« Reply #531 on: April 19, 2014, 08:47:02 pm »

Colt sipped on this one a little bit. The alcohol was making his tongue more loose than usual.
: "Huh... I never would have guessed that they would employ a guy like you. You're too... Gentle. A prime trait of nobility right there."

Then snorted and took a deep draught of his drink. There were a lot of so-called 'noble traits'. More than he could shake a stick at.
: "You're fallin' behind Einar. Do you still plan on keeping up, or am I going to have to drink all of this mehself?"
BIRDS.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #532 on: April 19, 2014, 08:50:44 pm »

Jorund looked down.

"Bad people kill family, hurt little sister. Jorund not want bad people hurt people like Jorund and Idonia. Commander say Jorund strong, can protect. Jorund keep people safe from bad people."

He took a long drink and refilled his mug.

"Jorund keep everyone safe. Miss family."

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #533 on: April 19, 2014, 09:02:54 pm »

Einar snorted as he finished draining his mug.

"Please. Just cause I'm not talkin as much as you don't mean I'm not drinkin as much. 'Sides, sounds like it's startin to hit you some."

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile
« Reply #534 on: April 19, 2014, 11:28:48 pm »

Cidney set down his mug with force, practically slamming it into the table top. He wasn't at the same table as Colt and Einar, of course, but he was very near. Looking over, there was well over a dozen empty mugs on his table, all drained dry and left upside down, and the bushman's face was only moderately flushed.

"Gahahh! I think I've nearly drank a shot of throat-cooker's worth. Another, then! I'll show you bloody mugs how to drink!"

He laughed uproariously, and it was clear that if he didn't show any signs of needing to stop, the alcohol already in him was plenty effective on it's own.
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

birdy51

• Bay Watcher
  • Always be Beeping
    • View Profile
« Reply #535 on: April 20, 2014, 07:29:50 am »

Colt chuckled slightly at the giant.

: "If only the rest of the world was as transparent as you are. I prefer people who are honest about how they feel. Often they are the only ones you can trust..."

He turned to Einar in drunken exultation. The booze was indeed having an effect. He finished his glass.
: "That's a good one. You tell good jokes. By my count, your behind a glass. Maybe two if I haven't lost count. What do you do you think there O'Cidney?"
BIRDS.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #536 on: April 20, 2014, 09:52:11 am »

Jorund was quiet since he was thinking about his family, but he refilled everyone's mugs anyway.

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #537 on: April 20, 2014, 10:12:32 am »

"Please. I got one mug ahead while you were bein a pansy and not drinkin in front of the prince. Least I can 'member people's names 'nough to know yer confusin two people right now."

Einar drained his mug again, and refilled it himself this time, with a wink at Jorund.

"Mah thanks Jorund for keepin my mug filled. Quite kind of you."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #538 on: April 20, 2014, 10:14:32 am »

"OK."

Jorund nodded to Einar when he thanked him and continued to drink his own as well.

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #539 on: April 20, 2014, 04:58:37 pm »

Einar set his glass down, perhaps a bit harder than needed, and pointed at the mage sitting across from him.

"Right. Mr Stiff Butt. What's your problem? Yer like... some sorta noble, sure, but that don't make you better'n us other folks. You've got a stick up yer butt and it's seri--sero---seriously becomin a drag. Even if back in our time you coulda got me flogged fer things I've said, yer stuck here like the rest of us. Yer not doin yerself any favors by actin like yer so much better then us and yer just makin things hard. So... so you should remove that stick and just be normal. 'Specially since we could be stuck here and then you'd be hosed."
Pages: 1 ... 34 35 [36] 37 38 ... 79