Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31] 32 33 ... 79

Author Topic: Noble Emblem 2: IC Thread  (Read 42586 times)

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
Re: Noble Emblem 2: IC Thread
« Reply #450 on: April 16, 2014, 01:46:21 pm »

Jorund decided to continue to follow Colt around for now, just in case he needed some help - for example, if he needed to put a book on a high shelf, Jorund could pick him up so he could reach it.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

birdy51

• Bay Watcher
  • Always be Beeping
    • View Profile
« Reply #451 on: April 16, 2014, 03:21:29 pm »

Unfortunately, there wasn't much for Jorund to help with. Luckily, it would seem a large portion of the books that Halldora haphazardly took out of the shelves were from a lower level. Still, Colt appreciated his non-judgmental presence. He could breathe a little easier when he knew his every word and deed wasn't being watched and observed.
: "Y' know Jorund, it shouldn't be long now and we'll be back home. Back to something normal I suppose..."
BIRDS.

Also started a Let's Play, Yu-Gi-Oh! Duelists of the Roses

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #452 on: April 16, 2014, 03:33:10 pm »

Jorund thought about this.

"Get home... no bad people war? Jorund see little sister Idonia again?"

The giant was good at fighting, but he didn't necessarily enjoy it. He just didn't want bad people hurting people who couldn't fight back. Like his sister.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #453 on: April 16, 2014, 03:59:55 pm »

Nerea is confused because USEC quite clearly stated that she went to the other shop, but blah.

"No no, I'm fine. Lead the way."

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #454 on: April 16, 2014, 04:23:21 pm »

"Right, well, I think we're as good on supplies as we're going to get. Do you want to head back to the library or stay with me while I try and find some stuff out about this rebellion from the locals?"

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #455 on: April 16, 2014, 04:25:42 pm »

"A local rebellion? What happened?"

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #456 on: April 16, 2014, 04:38:45 pm »

"It's what I mentioned before. Some noble in the north or something decided to rebel. Turns out it's possibly the same guy who's the most recent person to have a hold on what's likely our uh... ride home so to speak. So seems like the logical move to join up, help fight this force and see what we can gain from it. As well as whatever goodwill we'll gain from the prince for this."

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #457 on: April 16, 2014, 04:49:47 pm »

Nerea sighs.

"I suppose that is the best course of action. I just wish that we didn't have to fight though."

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #458 on: April 16, 2014, 04:53:54 pm »

Einar shrugged.

"You realize you have some control over what you do, right? If you don't want to fight, then don't fight. You could talk to the princess about it, I'm sure she'd understand. She doesn't really want to fight any more than you do. I suspect. This just... makes the most sense for our group. We're not really made to be diplomats for the most part. Especially... certain members of our group.

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #459 on: April 16, 2014, 04:59:53 pm »

Nerea shakes her head.

"I am a healer. If I don't fight then people will get killed or maimed and it will be my responsibility. Besides, you said it yourself. What other option do we have for returning home?"

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #460 on: April 16, 2014, 05:10:12 pm »

Einar half grinned and shrugged again.

"Not going to deny I'd hoped you'd say something along those lines but... It's true you're important to our group, but that doesn't mean you shouldn't look out for yourself every once in a while. Maybe we'll get back, maybe we won't.

He hesitated, and then added,

"Let me ask you something. The Jewel... The priest or whatever asked it to send us to the Prince. Presumably so that we could fulfill the prophecy... Do you think it's possible that the magic screwed up and sent us here or that... maybe this is where we're supposed to be? That this is the prince she's supposed to meet? I mentioned something like this earlier, but... some of the members of our group were quick to call me crazy. But I can't shake the feeling that maybe things didn't go terribly wrong. Maybe they went right and we're just... scared of that possibility."

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #461 on: April 16, 2014, 05:36:25 pm »

"I'll start thinking about myself when we're back home. Right now everyone needs to work together as best as they can so that we can all get back safe and sound."

She sighs as Einar continues.

"I don't know. This kind of magic is not my strong suit, and I can't remember the specifics of what the priest said, so perhaps you are mistaken. It does make some sense though... Though if what you are saying is correct, then wouldn't it be impossible for us to return home? Eleonore would have to stay here to marry the prince after all."

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #462 on: April 16, 2014, 05:51:14 pm »

Einar sighed.

"It's why I suggested that we help the prince before I even knew where the last location of the jewel was. I think that we need to be looking out for ourselves in this world. Giving us a good position in this day and age. We need to keep ourselves in the prince's favor such that... if we are stuck here, we can be safe and supported."

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #463 on: April 16, 2014, 07:09:35 pm »

"Hmm... I didn't expect you to be so cynical."

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #464 on: April 16, 2014, 07:11:26 pm »

"It's not me being cynical, it's me being practical. If we're stuck here, we need to survive. We need to work together and make it so that we're safe here."
Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31] 32 33 ... 79