Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 28 29 [30] 31 32 ... 79

Author Topic: Noble Emblem 2: IC Thread  (Read 42587 times)

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
Re: Noble Emblem 2: IC Thread
« Reply #435 on: April 15, 2014, 10:51:00 am »

@O'Connor:

There were many books on many wars. Southern wars, naval wars, War of the Divinity, Cadus Uprising, Lodian Threat, and many others.
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #436 on: April 15, 2014, 11:12:40 pm »

"Last I saw her, she was headed to a chapel to check on prices for healing staffs. However, I was lead to believe that all magical items are more expensive than not... I was planning on checking out the enchanter's briefly again, I can try to find her along the wy, if you wish. I was also hoping to try and get some info from people on the streets anyways. Do you need me for anything or would you rather I go do that?"

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #437 on: April 16, 2014, 03:55:06 am »

"Yes, find Nerea. I think we will be finishing here too..." Her voice drifted as she looked at Colt and Halldora.
SigFlags!
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

birdy51

• Bay Watcher
  • Always be Beeping
    • View Profile
« Reply #438 on: April 16, 2014, 07:23:07 am »

: "Yes. We just need to sort out the books we retrieved. It will only take but a moment."
BIRDS.

Also started a Let's Play, Yu-Gi-Oh! Duelists of the Roses

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #439 on: April 16, 2014, 12:05:26 pm »

"Hmm? Do you need help with that, Colt?"
SigFlags!

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #440 on: April 16, 2014, 12:47:23 pm »

"Very well. Let me just... Halldora, would you mind coming with me for a few seconds?"

He walked over out of earshot of the rest of the group, and handed her the sword he'd bought her.

"I bought this sword for you, but... That's not the only reason I asked you over here. I don't know if you've realized or not but... I think that you're a wonderful sword fighter. The way you care about the Princess is truly inspiring and... I admire you. And I suspect that these feelings will turn into more... romantic based feelings as we spend more time together. But... I'm not going to push. I'm telling you now how I feel so that if you should ever feel similar, you can come talk to me. Until then, I will continue to be your companion, and help you however you need. I won't bring this up again unless you say something first, but... You are truly a beautiful and amazing woman from what I have come to see. I hope that some day you will be able to feel similarly about me."

Without really waiting for a response, he bowed to her and turned to head out to the chapel.

Einar heads to wherever Nerea is

birdy51

• Bay Watcher
  • Always be Beeping
    • View Profile
« Reply #441 on: April 16, 2014, 12:52:28 pm »

: "No, we should be fine. I am certain that me and Halldora will be able to clean up quick enough if you want to locate the Prince to tell him of our intentions."
BIRDS.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #442 on: April 16, 2014, 12:53:27 pm »

At all this talk of 'clean-up', Jorund started gathering up all the books.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #443 on: April 16, 2014, 12:55:20 pm »

@Einar:

Einar found Nerea in the chapel and the elderly monk covering from her gaze in the corner.

"P-Pleeease stop staring already, miss, you're doing this for ten minutes! It's driving me insane..." Then there were sobs.
SigFlags!

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #444 on: April 16, 2014, 12:58:06 pm »

"... Right. Nerea, we're getting ready to meet as a group since we're going to be talking to the prince about maybe helping him with a rebellion that's sprung up. We uh... suspect that it might help us with our trip home. And even if it doesn't end up helping us, it'll give us a better reputation around here so that could help us too. You ready to head out or do you need something more?"

birdy51

• Bay Watcher
  • Always be Beeping
    • View Profile
« Reply #445 on: April 16, 2014, 01:00:13 pm »

: "N-no, wait! Jorund that book doesn't go there."

Colt rushed up the stairs after him before he could mix up the magic books and the books on Eferia.
BIRDS.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #446 on: April 16, 2014, 01:08:42 pm »

Jorund hadn't been putting the books anywhere - he was just picking them up and waiting to be told what to do with them. (:P)

"OK. Where book go?"
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

birdy51

• Bay Watcher
  • Always be Beeping
    • View Profile
« Reply #447 on: April 16, 2014, 01:20:05 pm »

: "Just uh... Place them on the table. Then sort them by color. Like this."

Colt picked up a book, and showed Jorund the outer spine. Each of the books had a small marking signifying what part of the library it belonged to using a color system. He struggled to find a good analogy for what he was doing that Jorund could understand.
: "Like... Just like how there are different kinds of animals, there are different kinds of books. They need to be separated and put into their correct pens."
BIRDS.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #448 on: April 16, 2014, 01:29:43 pm »

Jorund nodded.

"Don't put cows in with the horsies. OK."

The giant started putting books down on the table, checking the color for each like Colt showed him. He was... surprisingly good and efficient at this sort of work, not slowing or tiring once until he was finished.

"Work done! Drinks now?"

birdy51

• Bay Watcher
  • Always be Beeping
    • View Profile
« Reply #449 on: April 16, 2014, 01:36:09 pm »

"Yes. Just like that. You did a good job. We'll get drinks soon after I put these books back into the right... Uh... Pastures."

As he said this, he slid a book back into it's correct place by author. It was still going to take a bit, but he did appreciate the help.
BIRDS.

Pages: 1 ... 28 29 [30] 31 32 ... 79