Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30 31 ... 79

Author Topic: Noble Emblem 2: IC Thread  (Read 42585 times)

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Noble Emblem 2: IC Thread
« Reply #420 on: April 14, 2014, 08:03:18 pm »

"I did, your highness. I have managed to get supplies for us, but... I've heard news. A noble in the north has decided to start a revolution. The streets... the streets are almost empty except for soldiers who are rushing around and a few people who are all talking about the situation. My lady... I suspect that the Prince will be coming to ask us for our help in this after he saw how we fought. And even if he doesn't... it might not be the worst idea to help them out. Continue to gain their trust."

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile
« Reply #421 on: April 14, 2014, 08:05:40 pm »

"Speaking of supplies...did ya remember to coin the man you bought 'em from or is he gonna try and slit us?"

The bushman tosses the sack of coins to the horse-rider, shaking his head.

"And let me see that shave, there, ta?"
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #422 on: April 14, 2014, 08:09:54 pm »

@Eleonore:

"Oh... that's why Altmorin said Prince was going to be busy all day. Hmph." Eleonore thought for a moment.

"However I don't think that current time's political instabilities are our problem, nor anything we should be helping fixing! I'm concerned about returning home and continuing our mission! I don't want to spend here any minute longer than necessary."
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #423 on: April 14, 2014, 08:17:39 pm »

"Here Cidney. I got this for you."
Einar gives Cidney the Iron Knife

*sigh* "Princess... I know that. But until we find the Jewel or some other way... The prince has extended a good deal of hospitality to us already. We cannot expect that he will continue to do so if we just sit here idle while he fights. His current problems will likely outweigh the possibility that we are telling the truth. At least from his point of view. Our story is crazy and you know that. We must do what needs to be done if we wish to have a chance at returning home. If..."

He hesitated. He still suspected that the Jewel had sent them here for a reason. He may not like magic, or even trust it, but he also couldn't shake the feeling that they weren't here because of some accident. But he also suspected most of the group would think he was crazy if he continued saying things like that.

"If we wish to have a chance at fulfilling the prophecy, we must continue to make sure that we are welcome here and treated as special guests and not as the crazy people who are to be smiled at and then ignored."

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #424 on: April 14, 2014, 08:19:46 pm »

"...I guess you have a point. Do you know any details about this whole thing, then?"
SigFlags!
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #425 on: April 14, 2014, 08:23:14 pm »

Einar shook his head.

"I know very little. The smith was unable to tell me exactly who was rebelling. I decided to come here first to both drop off the weapons as well as warn you of what is going on. After this, I plan to go back out and try to find more knowledge about the situation. After all, I live to serve you. And finding out more information about the situation we are stuck in... Perhaps that is the best way I can help."

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile
« Reply #426 on: April 14, 2014, 08:46:36 pm »

"Mug's got a sticker, right as rain. I'll give you a spit of jiff, then, about that."
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

birdy51

• Bay Watcher
  • Always be Beeping
    • View Profile
« Reply #427 on: April 14, 2014, 10:05:51 pm »

: "I must protest. Going north to fight another person's battle doesn't exactly help our situation. The last known location of the Jewel of Wishing was in Cadus."

He hesitated.

: "But of course, none of you could have known that. I'll give the story in short. In 625, a pink gemstone by the name of The Wishing Pearl was added to the crest of one Baron Lavyerque after a battle. It matches the description of the Jewel of wishing, and has the ability carry people long distances.

However, in the more recent time of 694, a Pink Crystal of Wishes appeared in the treasury of Duke Deragont. He kept it in his treasury at Ture until a peasant rebellion sent the place up in smoke. Since then, the stone has disappeared, either taken by servants or by agents of a foreign nobles. I have my own theories but I need to look into the matter further."

Then he fell into thought.

: "Come to think of it, I am beginning to wonder if I read the passage from the another book incorrectly. Lavyerque was mentioned as it's most recent owner, but I believe that would mean the dates are all wrong from the first. Perhaps the writer's scribe has made a mistake."

: Regardless, the books are upstairs if you wish to take a look at them yourselves.
BIRDS.

Also started a Let's Play, Yu-Gi-Oh! Duelists of the Roses

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #428 on: April 14, 2014, 10:12:25 pm »

"Wait, what was that name? Lavyerque? That... was one of the names that the smith gave me for who might be rebelling. If your information is right... Your Highness, we have to go with them. Also. Sorry to say Colt, but your new tome was a tad more expensive than our regular weapons and as such, wasn't a priority. Guess you'll just have to make do."

birdy51

• Bay Watcher
  • Always be Beeping
    • View Profile
« Reply #429 on: April 14, 2014, 10:21:25 pm »

: "So Layverque had a son... I suppose then that going to pay a visit to this Baron Layverque would be more than a worthy use of our time."

Then Colt turned towards Einar. He was too wrapped up in his thoughts to be snide to the archer.
: "I wouldn't worry too much about the book. I'll see about purchasing one personally next time we are in town."
« Last Edit: April 15, 2014, 06:15:36 am by birdy51 »
BIRDS.

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #430 on: April 14, 2014, 10:23:58 pm »

"Oh don't worry. I wasn't going to spend any time thinking about it. None at all. There were more important things to be buying. Speaking of... I have weapons for Jorund, O'Connor, and Halldora to give out still."

He shrugged and then turned back to the princess.

"But, for once, I agree with Colt it seems. I believe that we should head north and try to help with this rebellion. If that gets us the Jewel back... good. If it doesn't... well, I still believe that this is the right thing to do in our situation."
« Last Edit: April 14, 2014, 10:26:09 pm by Swordstar »

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #431 on: April 15, 2014, 05:38:39 am »

"Oh... if that's the case. We could ask for the Jewel from that noble family no matter the outcome... but I have to agree that being on Prince's side sounds... easier. It's settled then. ...Where's Nerea, have anyone seen her?"
SigFlags!

darkpaladin109

• Bay Watcher
  • has no intention of returning here
    • View Profile
« Reply #432 on: April 15, 2014, 09:29:17 am »

((Don't have time to log onto imgur and find my portrait link))
"Sorry I bumped into you, Colt. So, what have you found so far?"
Look for something about wars, I guess. Something
((dammit, Haspen, why did you have to be right :P))
EDOOT: Also take the Javelin.
« Last Edit: April 15, 2014, 10:38:27 am by darkpaladin109 »

birdy51

• Bay Watcher
  • Always be Beeping
    • View Profile
« Reply #433 on: April 15, 2014, 09:49:58 am »

: "I have been here the entire time, so I haven't the slightest clue where she might be. Who was with her last?"
BIRDS.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #434 on: April 15, 2014, 10:33:13 am »

"Thank you."

Jorund took the hand axe and tucked it into the belt over his chest for easy access.

"Jorund agree. Not let bad people hurt people."

That was the most important thing in his eyes. All this other talk that he couldn't understand didn't matter in the face of protecting the helpless.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.
Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30 31 ... 79