Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 ... 79

Author Topic: Noble Emblem 2: IC Thread  (Read 42584 times)

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
Re: Noble Emblem 2: IC Thread
« Reply #405 on: April 14, 2014, 09:06:05 am »

BEFORE ELEONORE:
:"...Thanks, Colt! And, yeah, I do... I'm always going to miss it, a bit..."
THEN SUDDENLY ELE:
:"No one would want to "bump" me. No, I just picked up too many books and fell down, and Colt helped me."

birdy51

• Bay Watcher
  • Always be Beeping
    • View Profile
« Reply #406 on: April 14, 2014, 09:08:49 am »

: "Indeed. That is exactly how the events transcribed. Moving on.

Colt placed the final books on the table.
: "I wasn't quite daydreaming... Just theorizing. How much do we know about the religious groups of Cadus?"
BIRDS.

Also started a Let's Play, Yu-Gi-Oh! Duelists of the Roses

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #407 on: April 14, 2014, 09:15:30 am »

@Colt:

"Well, in our times, it was a stronghold for Nix, the lizard of cunning and wealth. From what I read in the books on current religions, the Northern Empire, and Cadus, do not allow organized religion besides local cults... Southern Empire believes one of their previous emperors is a deity." Eleonore gripped on her staff.

"Would you believe such blasphemy? Elevating someone to status of a god? This is certain not the time I want to live in..." She turned to Halldora.

"How's your search, Hallie? Are... are we even remembered in the history as dissappearing Princess and her entourage?"
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #408 on: April 14, 2014, 09:18:32 am »

:"Nooo, I can't find anything!"

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #409 on: April 14, 2014, 09:22:56 am »

"Oh... oh that's bad." Eleonore stayed silent for a moment. "Unless we take the optimistic route and take that as a sign that we managed to go back and no one really noticed anything?"
SigFlags!
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

birdy51

• Bay Watcher
  • Always be Beeping
    • View Profile
« Reply #410 on: April 14, 2014, 09:25:53 am »

: "Wishful thinking. That would imply that we were killed upon our return and died forgotten."
:
"No, I am afraid as far as Cadus is concerned, we are a footnote in history. If it is any consolation however, I doubt the Nimbus line went any farther than myself. While I had step-brothers, they aren't or should I say they weren't the smartest of men."
« Last Edit: April 14, 2014, 04:39:51 pm by birdy51 »
BIRDS.

Also started a Let's Play, Yu-Gi-Oh! Duelists of the Roses

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #411 on: April 14, 2014, 05:56:41 pm »

Right. I'm going to go get my stuff and then I'll figure out other things. One thing I do know. The asshole isn't getting anything.
Einar goes to Fletcher place

Hi. I'm back and I want to buy that bow please."
Einar buys the forest longboat then heads to weapon place

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #412 on: April 14, 2014, 06:12:01 pm »

@Einar:

Thusly a forest longbow was bought.

The smithy looked at Einar. "How can I help ye?"
SigFlags!

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #413 on: April 14, 2014, 06:17:35 pm »

I want to buy the following. A steel sword,  an iron javelin, a hand axe, and an iron knife. However,  I think that my comrades still have some of my group's money,  so I'll buy as much of that as I can and then return for the rest."

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #414 on: April 14, 2014, 06:41:37 pm »

:"I think the Rivan historians just don't care at all about us Eferians, when it comes down to it..."

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #415 on: April 14, 2014, 07:39:15 pm »

@Einar:

"That's a lots of weapons!" The smithy said, pulling all these on the counter. "Ya gonna take part in anti-insurgency fighting, too?"
SigFlags!

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #416 on: April 14, 2014, 07:46:27 pm »

"Well, I'm buying for more than just myself. Personally, I just use a bow. But... What is this anti-insurgency? I'm... new to the area, so I'm not sure what you're talking about."

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #417 on: April 14, 2014, 07:49:15 pm »

@Einar:

The smithy blinked. "Ye haven't heard? My cousin just ran and told me five minutes ago. Some noble up north is stirrin' up a rebellion against local Prince. Is either old Lambard or the Lavyerque's. Or maybe even that creepy Utholl! Ya ain't be safe with nobility nowadays. Ya take a peek outside and listen for a moment, son. Whole city is talking 'bout this at moment I think!"

A pair of young soldier-like dressed men enter the smithy and bought a pair of swords, seemingly the duo was in rush.
SigFlags!

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #418 on: April 14, 2014, 07:55:26 pm »

"... Very interesting. Thank you for that. And for the weapons. I will be sure to suggest others come and buy from you."

He gave a respectful nod to the man, before heading back to the library. As soon as he got there, he asked the man in charge,

"Excuse me. I would greatly appreciate it if you could go tell the two ladies that came in earlier that I wish to speak to them. I suppose you could inform any others that were with them as well, but it is important both of them come."

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #419 on: April 14, 2014, 07:59:55 pm »

@Eleonore:

Eleonore rubbed her forehead for a moment.

"My head hurts from all this... history diving. I think a brief rest is in order."

@Einar:

As Einar rushed to the archives, he could notice that streets were mostly empty - whoever was out was talking with other passerbies or hurrying somewhere. Not to mention at least several lone cavaliers galloping through the streets, all of them wearing the same uniforms that Altmoring and Prince Asoth did.

@Da Arkives:

"..." The elder shook his head and moved from behind his counter and then upstairs.

"Young ladies, another of your miscreants is disturbing the serenity of this place. He has something to tell you."

Eleonore looked at Halldora, then Colt, and then ventured downstairs, where the rest of the group (bar Nerea, apparently) were waiting.

"Yes? Who wanted to talk?"
SigFlags!
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 ... 79