Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 ... 79

Author Topic: Noble Emblem 2: IC Thread  (Read 42567 times)

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Noble Emblem 2: IC Thread
« Reply #330 on: April 08, 2014, 07:13:12 pm »

"Well... we might be back at some point but... Do you have healing staffs or know someone who would sell them?"

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #331 on: April 08, 2014, 07:19:42 pm »

@Einar:

"Oh... I don't make staves." Zenith looked dissappointed no matter Einar's assurances. "The Arcane University of Ankamorpo has a staff workshop. It's two days south of here if you have a horse." Zenith mumbled out and then snapped his fingers.

"If you leave my workshop and go down there road there's this... this... chapel or somesuch. I'm pretty sure I heard my colleague say that his priestly companion bought a healing staff there. It's, it's, ah, I think there's a stone relief depicting, hmm..." Zenith rubbed his chin, mumbling something under his nose.

"A woman holding moon and sun in her hands? Yes... yes I think that's the relief above the chapel's door. I don't know what's that cult about, what kind of self-respecting modern man believes in such superstitions like deities? ...anyways, you sure you don't need a charm? Perhaps to make a cute lady fall for you, or make an enemy catch a nasty fever? I can do that and much more!"
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #332 on: April 08, 2014, 07:58:09 pm »

:"Alright, let's go..."
She turned to the man behind the counter.
:"Er, where would I find history books?"

birdy51

• Bay Watcher
  • Always be Beeping
    • View Profile
« Reply #333 on: April 08, 2014, 08:25:47 pm »

: "Of course m'lady. It shall be done."

He then strode up to the counter and stood beside Halldora. She seemed to have the right idea; it wouldn't be a simple matter of just trying to find a book. There were far too many shelves to search, and very little time to do so.
: "And as for myself, I need to know where you store your tomes on magical artifacts. Could you assist us Elder...?"

He droned off in a questioning manner, waving his hand ineffectually. He didn't know his name.
BIRDS.

Also started a Let's Play, Yu-Gi-Oh! Duelists of the Roses

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #334 on: April 08, 2014, 08:36:24 pm »

"Ha, well, if I had my own money, I might take you up on that enemy curse... I know an arrogant mage who could use something like that. But as it is... I must apologize for no matter how cheap, it is not my money and there are more important things for our group sadly. But perhaps I will return later if I make some of my own money."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #335 on: April 08, 2014, 08:49:50 pm »

Jorund heads to the Iron Pike to see what they have.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile
« Reply #336 on: April 08, 2014, 09:33:50 pm »

Cidney had decided to let the others do the talking for the moment. Cities made him nervous. He didn't see the need for crowding all these people in such a small place anyway...Jorund would know where he was going. Hopefully. Cidney could navigate some of the most deadly swamps and rapids in the badlands blindfolded without a fear, but his sense of direction was shot in places like these. Everything looked alike, smelled alike, sounds echoed...the 'urban paradise'. Paradise my arse.

Follow Jorund to the Iron Pike!
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #337 on: April 09, 2014, 03:19:39 am »

@Archives:

"Your seal, or permit?"

"Here it is. These are my colleagues and we're on a journey of study." Eleonore handed the parchment. The elder looked at the trio, Halldora especially and her militant gear. Then he looked over the permit and from under the counter he procured a stamp. He made a crimson mark on the parchment and hid it under the counter.

"Personally I'm looking for some maps and geography treatrises about last three hundred years." The elder coughed and looked to the side, where there was a staircase and two pairs of doors behind it. The staircase led to an open mid-floor, and the massive bookshelves were visible even from here.

"Left door is the section on magic. Artifacts are two last bookshelves inside. History section is upstairs, on the left, and geography is just next to it, on the right."

"Thank you very much. Come, Halldora." With that, Eleonore swiftly moved to the staircase and began to climb up.

@Einar:

"Hmph. If that's your wish."

@Iron Pike:

The smithy inside quickly procured a list of available weapons for Jorund and Cidney.

Slim Sword: 250 gold
Iron Sword: 300 gold
Steel Sword: 440 gold
Iron Blade: 350 gold
Iron Knife: 320 gold
Slim Lance: 300 gold
Iron Lance: 350 gold
Steel Lance: 440 gold
Iron Javelin: 400 gold
Iron Pilum: 440 gold
Iron Axe: 300 gold
Steel Axe: 400 gold
Hand Axe: 350 gold
Iron Club: 320 gold
SigFlags!
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

birdy51

• Bay Watcher
  • Always be Beeping
    • View Profile
« Reply #338 on: April 09, 2014, 07:04:13 am »

Colt turned to his companions...

: "I'll be with you both presently if I find anything of note. Likewise, don't be afraid to call on me if you need a hand."

Then he strode through the left door that led to the section on Magic.
BIRDS.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #339 on: April 09, 2014, 07:14:04 am »

@Colt:

There were several sub-sections, some spanning several bookshelves... 'General Magic Knowledge,' 'Magical Theory Treatrises' 'Arcane&Alchemy' 'Magical Artifacts' 'Dark and Light Magicks' and the last, smallest section on 'Magical Creatures'
SigFlags!

birdy51

• Bay Watcher
  • Always be Beeping
    • View Profile
« Reply #340 on: April 09, 2014, 07:47:14 am »

Colt let loose a small wolfish smile. This was exactly what he was hoping for. Granted more time, he would have loved to devour this library whole. It was much more spacious than any library he had seen at home. It made the small study that was at the Nimbus household seem... Meagre. Small. Insignificant.

No. Now was not the time to worry about that now. He had a job the do. Striding over to the Magical Artifacts section, scanned the books for any that might relate to gemstones and runestones that were converted into magical items.
BIRDS.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #341 on: April 09, 2014, 08:13:02 am »

There was no single book that had a title at least closely related to Jewel of Wishing.

However there were three promising books... 'On Ancient Gemstones', a book written over century ago, 'Lost and Found - Magical Devices Appearing in History', a recent compilation almost two hundred pages long, and a small booklet called 'Lack of Signature - On Strange Artifacts and their Even Stranger Creators'.
SigFlags!

birdy51

• Bay Watcher
  • Always be Beeping
    • View Profile
« Reply #342 on: April 09, 2014, 08:54:16 am »

Take On Ancient Gemstones off the shelf first, and check for anything relating to Eferia or mysterious pink unnatural gemstones.
BIRDS.

darkpaladin109

• Bay Watcher
  • has no intention of returning here
    • View Profile
« Reply #343 on: April 09, 2014, 09:17:19 am »

Go to the archives and ask the elder if there's a section about people who dissaperead, or any books on that subject.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #344 on: April 09, 2014, 10:30:03 am »

Halldora goes upstairs and looks in the history section for books about Eferia, and tries to find Eleonore's name.
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 ... 79