Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 79

Author Topic: Noble Emblem 2: IC Thread  (Read 42560 times)

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
Re: Noble Emblem 2: IC Thread
« Reply #300 on: April 08, 2014, 12:01:12 pm »

"OK, horsiebowman. Jorund go with you."

Jorund petted Einar's horse's mane while he waited for everyone to decide what they were going to do. He had his orders, so he didn't have to worry about it.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #301 on: April 08, 2014, 12:12:58 pm »

"Well then. Why don't Jorun, Cidney, Nerea, and I go shopping, while the rest of you read? Princess, Halldora, do either of you have any needs? A new staff, new sword?"

He grinned at Halldora.

"Of course, I don't know a whole lot about swords myself, so Halldora, if you wanted to come along with us, make sure we got you the correct sword... Well, I'm sure none of us would object."

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #302 on: April 08, 2014, 12:15:00 pm »

"Well, my staff is still working... however I hoped that Halldora would come and read books with us. But with O'Connor and Colt and myself..." Princess turned to her friend.

"If you want to go check out weapons for yourself, say so! I won't be angry, if you're worried about that."
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #303 on: April 08, 2014, 12:19:38 pm »

Einar winced slightly, and immediately took back his previous statement,

"Oh, well, no, you're probably right. If you'd be more comfortable with her being with you, then I'm sure we can figure out what to buy her. Wouldn't want to make you uncomfortable."

birdy51

• Bay Watcher
  • Always be Beeping
    • View Profile
« Reply #304 on: April 08, 2014, 12:37:50 pm »

Colt shifted uncomfortably. The young mage had been waiting patiently for the chance to speak with Halldora, but Einar seemed insistent on having her go with him. Halldora this. Halldora that. Did he ever be quiet about her? Then, during the midst of a battle he had the gall to go about throwing his weight about and acting so superior and mighty. Insufferable.

But it was true. They were going to need weapons, particularly swords and other such things.

But then an idea struck him. Colt turned to Cidney in a fit of inspiration.

: "Cidney. You're a bushman correct? You seem like a man who would know his way around a blade if had to use one. Why don't you join Einar so he can find a proper sword for Lady Halldora?"
« Last Edit: April 08, 2014, 12:55:54 pm by birdy51 »
BIRDS.

Also started a Let's Play, Yu-Gi-Oh! Duelists of the Roses

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #305 on: April 08, 2014, 01:03:20 pm »

"Hmmph, someone needs to learn to pay more attention. Cidney was already coming with me most likely. Though I suspect there's a difference between the blades that Cidney prefers and the ones Halldora uses, but as I said, if it would make the princess more comfortable, I'm sure we could figure things out just fine ourselves. Dunno if I can say the same for anima magic but... Who knows what we'll find."

He paused and then grinned again,

"Of course, if the lady wishes to join us, I suspect none of us would be too upset."
« Last Edit: April 08, 2014, 01:10:13 pm by Swordstar »

birdy51

• Bay Watcher
  • Always be Beeping
    • View Profile
« Reply #306 on: April 08, 2014, 02:30:56 pm »

Colt smirked. Slightly. He never was one for showing pleasure, but he enjoyed the idea of Einar playing courier if new reading material was in the works.

: "If you could find a proper book for me, I would appreciate it. I suppose it would be a nice surprise if you succeed."
BIRDS.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #307 on: April 08, 2014, 02:43:29 pm »

"I can do with just two of you coming with me to read-"

"I hope I'm not interrupting?" A soldier walked up to the group, wearing red uniform of Asoth's unit.

"Prince Asoth thought it might be better if I just go back to you whilst he handles the paperwork. I'm Altmorin, in case you don't recognize me without helmet."

NPC: Altmorin joins the party!
SigFlags!
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #308 on: April 08, 2014, 02:50:20 pm »

:"Um, I wanted to go with Ele."

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #309 on: April 08, 2014, 03:01:23 pm »

"What was it, Halldora? Speak if you have something on mind."

"So, what I can help you people with? Prince told me you're seeking Archives, I can take you there if there's nothing more important on your minds." Eleonore turned from her friend to speak to Altmorin.

"Some of my companions are seeking to procure supplies and maybe weapons too. Are there any shops in this town?"

"Oh, of course. There's an apothecary, a weaponsmith, a fletcher shop down the merchant district. I'm pretty sure there's also a pawn shop and a seller of arcane tomes. There's also an enchanter, but pardon me if I don't know where exactly... I'm not a magic person, you know."

"An enchanter? You mean, enchanting items is now... how to put it... popular?" Altmorin nodded in agreement.

"Indeed. I don't know about 'your' time, but today Anima magic and enchantments and engineering trinkets are freely available to those with heavy-enough purse."
SigFlags!

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #310 on: April 08, 2014, 03:36:47 pm »

Halldora cleared her throat a little.
:"Um, I wanted to go with you, Ele..."
« Last Edit: April 08, 2014, 04:29:40 pm by Powder Miner »

birdy51

• Bay Watcher
  • Always be Beeping
    • View Profile
« Reply #311 on: April 08, 2014, 03:48:11 pm »

Colt was intrigued now. Enchanting was as Colt understood it, a very difficult class of magic. Had they have perhaps found a way to do it easier? He turned to address Altomorin.

: "What kind of enchantments are we talking about here? Do they have a way of imitating the magic found upon, say the "Ignem Accendere" Lance?"
BIRDS.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #312 on: April 08, 2014, 04:09:34 pm »

"Oh, sure, Halldora! I will gladly take you along. Then we can take Colt and O'Connor as well."

Altmorin laughed at Colt's inquiries.

"Please, you're talking with magically inept soldier. I don't know anything you asked me. What I know is they can make blades sharper or lighter, or enchant them that they bestow various curses whenever they wound someone, or that they empower you, increasing your speed, strength, magical capabilities... I only know that for a price of single enchantment you can easily buy a new sword instead."
SigFlags!

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #313 on: April 08, 2014, 04:23:16 pm »

"Hmm, hopefully I will find a good bow. As for your tome, the people who actually are able to give input have first priority since it's less likely we'll waste money that way. So unless you're coming along, you're going to need to tell me exactly what you want or get it yourself."

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #314 on: April 08, 2014, 04:55:45 pm »

Nerea finally catches up with the party, having been distracted by the various flowers and herbs on the side of the road. Or something.

"Did I miss anything important?"

((Blah. Just blah.))
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 79