Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 79

Author Topic: Noble Emblem 2: IC Thread  (Read 42556 times)

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
Re: Noble Emblem 2: IC Thread
« Reply #270 on: April 07, 2014, 04:58:09 pm »

Jorund patted Halldora on a shoulder.

"Small blonde lady good strike. Bad people not hurt people anymore?"

The question was addressed to Asoth.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #271 on: April 07, 2014, 05:09:03 pm »

"Mmmph, my head hurts. Stupid bandits knocked me off my horse. SHould've just let them chase after the stupid mage. Better appreciate the distraction I gave 'im. How's the princess and Halldora?"

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #272 on: April 07, 2014, 05:10:18 pm »

"Yes, it is safe. Altmorin!"

"Sir!" The horseman saluted.

"Try to find the village chief, and assess damage. Or better, bring the man here. There are... funeral arrangements to be made." The red-haired horseman saluted and rode away, toward southern part of the village where villagers began to gather.

"Are you and your friends safe, Princess?"

Eleonore finished casting magic that healed Einar's wounds.

"Yes... Yes I think we are allright." She looked around to be sure. "Colt! Where have you been hiding? I became worried when I noticed you didn't come to the village with us."
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #273 on: April 07, 2014, 05:14:14 pm »

"Good. Safe."

That much Jorund understood. He put his axe back over his shoulder and started picking up dead bodies. He remembered that he was told he always had to gather all the dead up so they could be sorted through and the remains of soldiers on his side could be sent home. So he was going to do that.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #274 on: April 07, 2014, 05:16:41 pm »

"Mage went... through the woods. Tried to sneak up on the village to warn people without getting noticed by enemy. Ended up distracting them for him. Which is why the wounds."

Even with the healing, Einar's head was still pounding, at least partially from exhaustion.

birdy51

• Bay Watcher
  • Always be Beeping
    • View Profile
« Reply #275 on: April 07, 2014, 05:18:03 pm »

: "Ah!"

The flush of surprise filled his cheeks. However, he composed himself quickly, standing up at attention. His mind composed an excuse quickly.
: "It is as Einar says. Seeing as most of the group was trying to take the eastern path, I tried to cut through the forest so that I could reach the battle faster. Unfortunately, it took me a much longer time than I had anticipated."
BIRDS.

Also started a Let's Play, Yu-Gi-Oh! Duelists of the Roses

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #276 on: April 07, 2014, 05:21:26 pm »

" 's like I said. Snuck around. Needed someone to do actual work for him. Mmm, head still hurts. How's Halldora? 'm assuming you're ok Princess?"

birdy51

• Bay Watcher
  • Always be Beeping
    • View Profile
« Reply #277 on: April 07, 2014, 05:25:34 pm »

Colt bit his tongue. It bled. As much as he wanted to rebuke Einar for his stupitity, doing so in from the princess would be more unbecoming of himself than he was willing to allow.
BIRDS.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #278 on: April 07, 2014, 05:28:33 pm »

"Windy man, horsiebowman, not fighting. Safe now."

Jorund said as he passed by the pair, dragging a pair of dead bodies in each hand to the pile he was making for the people in charge to sort through.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #279 on: April 07, 2014, 05:30:52 pm »

"Oh, oh I see... next time please tell me beforehand. It would be nice to not worry about even more things..."

"Sir! I've brought the village chief."

"Salutations, elder." Asoth smiled to a bald, wrinkled man who bowed his head lowly.

"Ah, Prince Asoth! What a joyful day... we thought we were doomed to fall prey to Yopp the Savage and his bandits. Then your horsemen came-"

"Yopp? You mean that was Yopp the Savage?"

"Yes, absolutely! His thugs even announced, it was like, 'surrender your possessions to the mighty Yopp the Savage, bearer of the name that makes Rivan Emperor's tremble, or die!' and then they started pillaging."

"I'll be damned... Princess, I have to thank you."

"Huh?"

"Yopp and his... his army was a menace of these lands for last half a year. I'm pretty sure the reward for his head was going in thousands of Rivan crowns. I will make sure to give it to your men the moment we get to the City of Tama." Eleonore blushed a little.

"Oh, um, really, it's nothing... but first of all, I think we all need some rest... and some of my companions would need supplies."

"I see. This village has a guildhouse and an inn, is it correct, elder?"

"The orange is right behind your backs." The elder nodded at the yellow-roofed building. "However the guildhouse was burnt down... and the man who was running it was killed by these savages."

"That's a tragedy. Please to see that my soldiers and villagers killed in this gruesome attack will be buried properly." The elder nodded in obedience as Asoth turned to Eleonore. "I'm sorry Princess, but I think a warm meal and cozy bed is all this village can offer." Eleonore didn't reply to that.
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile
« Reply #280 on: April 07, 2014, 05:36:22 pm »

"And ya made a fine distraction, at that, mate. They were too busy bashin' on you, that the rest o' us were able ta kill 'em while the Bluey over there got us the medicine so you could get healed. Bloody hell, didn't anything I said stick in yer heads, or is the bloke built like a brick shit house the only sensible one here?"

As he said the last, he patted Jorund on the back, and stooped to throw the body of Yopp over his own shoulders. A bag of coins dropped as he did so. Cidney stared for a second, shrugged, and kicked it over to Eleanore. She was their leader after all; she should keep the cash with her. He'd search the bodies of the other men later.
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #281 on: April 07, 2014, 05:41:08 pm »

"Yeah... 'm thinking I'll let the mage there be the distraction from now on."

Shaking his head gently, he moved off on his own for a few seconds before straightening up. His head still hurt, but it was doing better. Looking around, he saw Halldora and breathed a sigh of relief. Walking over to her, he smiled slightly.

"I am glad you are ok. No one would answer my question when I asked about you so I worried... But clearly I shouldn't. You seem to do a better job at taking care of yourself than I do. I can see why you're the Princess's closest bodyguard."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #282 on: April 07, 2014, 05:48:49 pm »

Jorund smiled when Cidney patted his back. He got the feeling he was trying to compliment him.

"Thank you funny man. Funny man strong too."

Jorund indicated him carrying Yopp.

birdy51

• Bay Watcher
  • Always be Beeping
    • View Profile
« Reply #283 on: April 07, 2014, 05:50:20 pm »

Colt glared daggers at Einar.

He knew exactly where Einar was going with this line of conversation and his mind turned once more to black thoughts. The gall of some people knew no bounds.
BIRDS.

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile
« Reply #284 on: April 07, 2014, 06:14:00 pm »

Cidney continued hauling the bandit leader's body, straining slightly under the weight; the bloody bastard was huge! Cidney was a strong sort, though, and he could handle it. Just a little farther...

"Aye, well, grew up on a farm. Then out 'n the Badlands. Doesn't stuff yer tum if you're too weak to swat a mike. Not as strong as you, though, mate, gotta say. Ya might not get the biggest knocker, but from the looks o' your barrel you've probably got the best heart, and both ways, too!"

Cidney dumped Yopp's body onto the pile and considered Jorund for a moment.

"What about you, mate? Where'd ya live as an ankle-biter?"
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 79