Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Enchanters of a Shrouded River Delta [Sluggish...]  (Read 3508 times)

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
Re: Enchanters of a Shrouded River Delta [Could Use More Players]
« Reply #30 on: March 31, 2014, 06:34:44 pm »

Also, in the original signups enchanters had an assistant, no? Do I get none? :(
Oh, sorry. Yeah, normal enchanters should start with an assistant; I sort of forgot about it because the sheet was mostly to be used as a dummy for antagonist interpretation.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • 4mask always angle, do figure theirs!
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: April 04, 2014, 07:09:45 pm »

Also, in the original signups enchanters had an assistant, no? Do I get none? :(
Oh, sorry. Yeah, normal enchanters should start with an assistant; I sort of forgot about it because the sheet was mostly to be used as a dummy for antagonist interpretation.
Are player actions done in the thread or in a quicktopic?  Because if the first, where is everyone?

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: April 04, 2014, 07:30:18 pm »

Are player actions done in the thread or in a quicktopic?  Because if the first, where is everyone?
First. Fniff is dropping out, which means we've actually got all three current players. I'm currently preoccupied, but should at some point add our new waitlisters, finish processing and adding our antagonists, and at some point run another turn.
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Playergamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Dance dance hadoken!
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: April 30, 2014, 06:48:12 pm »

Bump?
A troll, most likely...But I hate not feeding the animals. Let the games begin.
Ya fuckin' wanker.   

My sigtext

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: April 30, 2014, 07:13:09 pm »

I've been thinking about this lately, but everything's so jumbled at the moment that it's kind of difficult to get back into.

Good thing the original game had a similar schedule. :I

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
Re: Enchanters of a Shrouded River Delta [Sluggish...]
« Reply #35 on: May 01, 2014, 10:09:15 am »

We'll still stand by you on this one, Irony. :)
Pages: 1 2 [3]