Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 ... 52

Author Topic: Gods and Mortals II OOC (From the darkness, a turn creeps out...)  (Read 74865 times)

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
Re: Gods and Mortals II OOC (He we go...)
« Reply #405 on: April 03, 2014, 02:43:32 am »

You should post a thing saying that [GOD HERE] waits for the fun stuff, or something.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #406 on: April 03, 2014, 11:18:36 am »

Remember Pantheon, GWG? I remember Pantheon.
So do I. IMHO, I don't think the problem was the rules, but who was using them.

And technically the Overgod can be usurped and then killed if a bunch of really powerful beings pool their acts to make an ultimate act.
True, I guess.

Single combat round sounds better, though, and it'd have to be more acts the higher the being being taken on.
Indeed, if we want to get that in-depth.

You should post a thing saying that [GOD HERE] waits for the fun stuff, or something.
+1
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Icefire2314

• Bay Watcher
  • Programmer and Space Enthusiast
    • View Profile
« Reply #407 on: April 03, 2014, 05:07:34 pm »

Oh, yo guise I just woke up, let me check what went down in my abseT͙͇̭̗ͦ͋H̛̯̬̹͐̒Ę̝̞ ̮͙̗̺̆ͫͫ̋̀ͤ͆F͖̩͚̬͚ͣ́ͬ̽U̝͓͐C̸̣̏̃͑͂̉̽̎K͚̍͂͗ͫ̀͒E̻̫̜̿̄ͧ̍R̜̣͎͕͉̜ͪ̀Ŷ͕͚ͭ͛̿̿ͥ.͖̳̂̉̆ ̰͙̝͓̲̂́͗͊ͅI̝̱͔̠͍̫͂͠T̻̻̽͌̆ͣͣ ̌͋͏̺B̛̥̯͈͕ͭͅE̢̫̮̻͔̟͐ͅG̳͉̦͎̙͎ͪ̉̉ͅI̥̩̤͎̭͚̞̎͗̚N͇̪̝̰̗̫̙̒S̞̝̃

How do you do that?
Here, enjoy.
Ǫ̛̪̜͕̹̥̀ͣ͑̓̑͒̽̐̌͟͠h̶̢̖͔̲ͩ̿̃̐ͦ̍͂ͥͬ̅ͬ̑͗̓̿̇ͭͨ́̚,̵̢̧̹̼̥͙̯͙̯̞̻̮̯̳̩̘̝̦̎̊̑͐͋̈́̾̎̓ͦ̚̕͢ ͆̍̾̈́͛̒͏̸̖̹̯̬͔Ḯ̸ͤ̓̓̇̃ͨ̏̑͋ͥ̓̐ͪ̌̾̚҉̟͔͓̯͈̫̟͚͖̻͙̤͓͍̺͔̯̠͠'̴ͯ́̒͌̊̒̔̊̈́̂̀̓͟͝҉͎͕̖͕̟m̱̟̻͍͓̳̰̩̗̖̜̭͕ͭ͋͐́̆̌ͤ́̾̆̽̀̌͘͘ ̛̝͎͍̰͉̖̯̼̼̩̒̿̊̒̋ͪͤ̆̑̊̈͝g̸͆͊̉ͧ̈́̋̒̈́̚҉̖͍̙̻̮͉͉̪̫̱̜̞͈o̵̧̡̹̣̥͍̳̹͑̒͂̇̑͒͛̋̊̋͗̍̓̉͌͌̊́͡į̴̥͕͎̳͈̰̤͍̹̟̲̣͍̝̱̦̻̓ͦ̈́̈̈͘͡n̨̿ͬ̌̀͛͞҉̸̢̞̤̼̮̻̝ͅg̴͕̤̪̠̫̜̠̮̙̮̱͔̗͔͆̃̃̓̐̅̓̎̋͛̐́̀͜͠ͅ ̨̨̧͔̪̹͖̳̲͕̝̩̝̞̹͍͔̈̾̔͆͛̏̚t̷̨͐̓͑̎ͩ҉̟͓͉̖̘̰͎͙͚̫ͅo̵̢̟͖͚̱ͦͧ̿͐́͂͛̈́̇̋̈͊͂͠ ̐͒ͪ̃̈͗͌ͩ̐ͦͣ͋ͣ̉҉͏̵͟҉̞͕̦̝͕͎̮͖͇͕̘͔͖͚̳̫ȩ̷̫̹͓͙̟̺͙̟̠͉̺̠̟̜͔̳͎͆͑̏̂͌ͣ̂̓ͯ̀͢ṉ̶̵̹̼̲̘̩̲̰͓̾͋̽ͪͩ͝j̸̮̪͓̣̙̫͕̥̮̟̦̻̜̠͇͓ͭ̑̍̃ͦͥͨ̀̿͒̊̈͛̒͐ͭ̓ͬ̀̀͞͡ộ̷̡̢̱̻̫̬̫̮̿̍ͪ̒̉͜͜ͅy̵̶̧̛̫̩̘̬̹̳͓̥͚̓͒̀͂̊ͤͧͯ̓̓̃̀̕ͅ ̓̉̂ͯ͏̸̗͚͕͙̥̹̰͖̩̞͍̀̀t̤͎̞̖͚̪̱̮̫͇͉͓̹͉̬͌̽̆̊ͯ͑ͭ́͜͝h̛̠̩̣̩̻̻͌ͪ̈́̃͛ͩ͗̍̇ͨ̑͢ͅi̴̵̷̧̞͉̟̜̫̰̮̻̘̝͇̮͚̲̬̳͇̱ͯ̔ͮ̃̏̊͢ͅs̶̶̫̥͖̯̜̬͒͂̓̐ͪͭͥ̒̈́ͦ͌̓͑͜͝.̴͖̥̖̰̲̮͂ͤ͑͗ͭ̚͟͢͡
"ERUTH PULL THE DAMN LEVER THE ZOMBIES ARE ABOUT TO GET INSIDE!"
"zzz"
BAY 12 MINI CITY: http://bay-12.myminicity.com/

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #408 on: April 03, 2014, 07:20:59 pm »

Y̴̢̩̺͍̜̼͈̫̞̲̭͕͎̠̦̜̜̐͊ͫͤͦͩ̽́̅̓͛ͨ̄̓̾͗̈͌͢͠ơ̴̹̬̣̝̖̟͎͚͍̞̭̪̠̭͈ͫͪ͌̌̂͂̀̾ͩͧ͌͡ͅự̧̟͖̫̠̣̰̱͉̙̳̗͉̤̣͔̮͕̿̑̒͌ͨͣ̊͂ͦͨ́'͎̣̱̦͔̳̘̦̳͕͔̥ͣ̑̉̍̅͌͠r̷̨̞͚̪̻̩̘̤̼͎̤̃̓̅ͭͫ̈́ͬ̆̄ͣ̋͑͊͆̿ͬ͘ͅȩ̶̪̪̺̺̥̗̬̬̖̠̣̝͆ͥ̌̀ͧ̽ͪ̆͂͐ͧ́ͬͤ̓͗̆͠͝ ̱̭̳͍̟̗͔̜͍̙͇̘̟̪̜͕́͒̽ͨ̃̒̑̀j̨̪̞̦͍̾ͬ̾̃ͥ͒̏̓ͭ͒̃͗̈́͆̐̑ͬ͞͠͝ų̢̘͙̠͍̏ͫͩ͂̒̋ͥ́͋̓͒̿̀̚͜s̷̡̫̫̩̪̦͖̦̦͚͎̯͎̭̤͚̗̞̣ͯ͂̒̌́̏̍̀͆̄̓̏ͥͪ͒ͪ̚̚͘͢ͅẗ̵̴ͨ͛̅͑ͯ̈̅̉͏̢҉͉͖̼̬͚͇̺ ̴͉̗̹̟̝͎̤͍̖̙̩ͦ̂̿͂ͨ́͑͑͒ͬ͌̋̒̅̂ͪ̆̄̓ͅb̴͍̳̥̯͖̗̘̩̻͔̩̤͈̖̝̭͉͆̿̿͋́ͣ͛̉̂͐̔̂̆̿̃ͨ͞͝ͅe̶̴̶̛̲̭͖̞̣̞͎̝̳̯̝̹̫͈̙̐͛ͣ̈́̓̚̚͞ͅí͐ͬ̑ͣ̒ͦ͛ͣͧͪͬ̀͟͡͏̼̬͓̼͈̱n̢̥͔̩͚̭̦̻̆̃̅̄̐͑̎̊ͫ̓ͯ͊̈͘͜͟g̢̼͖̼̜̟̗̼̣̲̯̮͋̌͗ͭ̿ͫͫ̍͂ͧ̕͟͝ ̷̍͊̐ͬͬ͛̆̈́̈́͏̶̶̣̺̠͖̫̖̰͔̩͉a͕͉͔̯̥̰̰͇̹͖̺͉̹͕͚̺̋̉̓͆̾ͨͭͪ͂ͫͩ́͢͞ ̡̧ͬ̎͐ͭ̐̐ͧ͏̷̝̲̫̳̹̹̣p̶̵̴̶̧̘̣͚͖̗̋͗͗͗ͪ̈̄͒ͨ̅̋͊̋̔ͯ͊a̶͈͇͕̝̭̱̦͚̲̩̯͍̜͛̊̍̒͊̉̚͞ͅͅị̶̸͙̝̺͍͎ͩͦ̇̾̊̃͑̔́̚͢n̶̶͍̳̜̱͔͓͚̹̰̱̼͕̰̩͎̬͐̓͂̓͒͌̂͊̑̅̅̀͟͢ ̸͔͎͖̟̝̘̼͙̼̝͇̲͚̪̘̗͖̎̿ͯͮͤ͋͘͟ņ̵̵̪̞̜̮̻͕̤̦͓̖͆̍̽́̎̓̎͛͐́̚o̷͕͚̻̝̘̞̘̙̯̬ͧ̀ͬ̅͐ͤ͗̋ͦ̒̑ͫ̋̾͞w̡̗̗̩̯͖̳͔̗͖͎̪̭̙̦̥̼̺̉̓͊̒̐ͨͭ͘,ͨͦ̒ͩ̋͛ͦ̓ͥͪ̅̌ͨ̍̂̀̔̄̚҉̨͟҉͇͍̲͚͓̮̖̤̪̯̺̖͠ ̷̶̷̖͍͓͈̲͕̼̲̰̰̠̪̣̺͒̈̑ͪ̒̀y̝̭̙̠̻̞̠̩̗̤̱̳͚̱͕͉ͭ̿̀ͦͫ͋̾͑̐ͦ̉̽̉͐͗ͥ͛̐ͯ̕͡o̵̷̪͉̩̰̤͇̱͔̩̪̭͖̝̭̺̰͔̹ͣ̋̊̓͒ͯ̽̑͠ŭ̖͖̠͉̬̾̓͒ͫ̈̈́͐̌͋̓̊̎͊ͪͥ͐̓͠ͅ ̸̵͙̯̦̱̪̺̗̪͈͔͚͙̏̄̒ͫ͗͛̈ͅk̛̻͖̩ͮͪͣ̆ͩ͆̐̎ͪ̿ͩ͛̂̒̑́̚͠ͅǹ̡̛͇̟̳̬̜̭͖̥̖̮͎͓͕̬͖̞ͩ̅̚ǫ̸̴̟̠̬͎̼͓̤̗̙̪̺̰̋͗͗͐ͧ̐̅ͪ͌̂̄̊͗̆ͨ̑̎͞w̷̢̗͖̖̠̟̜̠̦̻̤̭̠͖̜̆ͥ̉ͦ̊͑͌̋͂ͭ̓̉͂̕͞.̷̸̰̳͕̦͙̼͈̲̫̯̯̘̘̯̋̃̽͛͑̎̄̕
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • 4mask always angle, do figure theirs!
    • View Profile
« Reply #409 on: April 04, 2014, 07:01:12 pm »

So Zanzet, are we going to be doing Friday/Saturday from now on?

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #410 on: April 05, 2014, 12:39:54 pm »

Oh, by the way everyone, what do you think of the game so far?

Avis-Mergulus

• Bay Watcher
  • This adorable animal can't work.
    • View Profile
« Reply #411 on: April 05, 2014, 12:49:00 pm »

I think it's not badly written overall, excepting a few forgivable slips from all of us, and if it was updated more often, its potential would be better realized. That's what you're leading to, yes?
“See this Payam!” cried the gods, “He deceives us! He cruelly abuses our lustful hearts!”

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #412 on: April 05, 2014, 01:01:03 pm »

I think it's not badly written overall, excepting a few forgivable slips from all of us, and if it was updated more often, its potential would be better realized. That's what you're leading to, yes?
Not really.  I just wanted to get some opinions.  MOre from the spectators than anyone else.

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #413 on: April 05, 2014, 01:05:48 pm »

In my opinion, you guys need more conflict with each other. Create some Artifacts to prepare yourself to Slay a God, or in preparation to another God wanting to attack you.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #414 on: April 05, 2014, 01:07:43 pm »

In my opinion, you guys need more conflict with each other. Create some Artifacts to prepare yourself to Slay a God, or in preparation to another God wanting to attack you.
Oh, that's happening between the Forest and Chaos gods due to my fuckery. There just haven't been enough turns.
Sig! Onol

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #415 on: April 05, 2014, 01:11:02 pm »

Oh, that's happening between the Forest and Chaos gods due to my fuckery. There just haven't been enough turns.
Yes, well, the lesser gods will certainly throw things out of balance.  Because currently that battle is tied, both in godly power and in acts.

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #416 on: April 05, 2014, 01:14:52 pm »

I don't really want to push the mod, I know from running a mafia game how hard it is to work up the energy to update a game, and modding mafia is a hell of a lot easier than modding this.

Avis-Mergulus

• Bay Watcher
  • This adorable animal can't work.
    • View Profile
« Reply #417 on: April 05, 2014, 01:23:40 pm »

I don't really want to push the mod, I know from running a mafia game how hard it is to work up the energy to update a game, and modding mafia is a hell of a lot easier than modding this.
Well, yeah. I also do not want to push anybody. It just seems to me that that argument would be better applied to a game where player actions are just a few lines, and the GM has to write a wall of text in response. I also find it hard to update when the players are not posting. But we're already here with our own walls of text! We're enthusiastic! IS THAT NOT A JOYFUL FACT?

Still, I'm okay with waiting. I just sometimes want confirmation that we haven't been forgotten and that the game still breathes. But I'm just generally prone to worrying, so never mind me.
“See this Payam!” cried the gods, “He deceives us! He cruelly abuses our lustful hearts!”

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #418 on: April 05, 2014, 01:31:53 pm »

Ever read Age of Fire, Avis? I think you should. Exercise in the type of worry you just expressed (and procrastination on my part).
Sig! Onol

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #419 on: April 05, 2014, 01:38:25 pm »

Well, yeah. I also do not want to push anybody. It just seems to me that that argument would be better applied to a game where player actions are just a few lines, and the GM has to write a wall of text in response. I also find it hard to update when the players are not posting. But we're already here with our own walls of text! We're enthusiastic! IS THAT NOT A JOYFUL FACT?

Still, I'm okay with waiting. I just sometimes want confirmation that we haven't been forgotten and that the game still breathes. But I'm just generally prone to worrying, so never mind me.
Oh I know.  I would love frequent updates, but the mod (and me) have a life outside of the forums, with more pressing obligations than this game.

Still, I hope we get the update today, per the update guidelines Zanzetkuken set out a while back.  I'm okay if we don't, though.

Also, I never saw your action coming, Avis.  That surprised me, in a good way.  Let us see how the chosen perform.

Also, is it just me, or did everyone spend their turns blasting the crap out of Discord, except the Overgod?
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 ... 52