Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 43 44 [45] 46 47 ... 52

Author Topic: Gods and Mortals II OOC (From the darkness, a turn creeps out...)  (Read 74819 times)

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • 4mask always angle, do figure theirs!
    • View Profile
Re: Gods and Mortals II OOC (From the darkness, a turn creeps out...)
« Reply #660 on: June 10, 2014, 07:26:45 pm »

You're welcome, Scotsmen  :P

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #661 on: June 10, 2014, 07:41:55 pm »

Since the light dumped some acts into establishing a link, I don't think you would have heard it, or at least, the Light would have been able to move first.
Quote from: Eric Blank
It's Zanzetkuken The Great. He's a goddamn wizard-dragon. He will make it so, and it will forever be.
Quote from: 2016 Election IRC
<DozebomLolumzalis> you filthy god-damn ninja wizard dragon

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #662 on: June 10, 2014, 07:43:35 pm »

Since the light dumped some acts into establishing a link, I don't think you would have heard it, or at least, the Light would have been able to move first.
He can. But he's been online since then and not changed his action. I'll change the chronological ordering if the need arises.

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #663 on: June 10, 2014, 08:15:42 pm »

I am now tempted to use the Staff of Forests to control the World Tree itself, and use it as a mobile and potentially planet-destroying death-fortress.

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #664 on: June 10, 2014, 08:17:41 pm »

I am now tempted to use the Staff of Forests to control the World Tree itself, and use it as a mobile and potentially planet-destroying death-fortress.
Feel free to try. It's stationary, though.

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #665 on: June 10, 2014, 08:21:47 pm »

Feel free to try. It's stationary, though.
So was the forest Galas moved and separated to stop the forest fires on Mori.
First, it was linked to the creations of the Caretaker, allowing them to be reshaped by the staff if they were within a half mile radius of the wielder. 
By this quote, being close to the World tree would allow me to reshape it into my fortress if need be. And if need arises, I could give the World Tree giant feet. It would truly be a weapon to rival the armies of Discord.
« Last Edit: June 10, 2014, 08:28:17 pm by javierpwn »

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #666 on: June 10, 2014, 08:32:39 pm »

This is assuming you can sneak past the treants. But if you can, more power to you.

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #667 on: June 10, 2014, 08:38:23 pm »

This is assuming you can sneak past the treants. But if you can, more power to you.
I wouldn't have to sneak past them.They're too lethargic to catch a clever and agile Elf! :P

That and the Staff of Forests could be used to prevent the Treants from being able to touch me, being your creations and all. Especially since it was created with 5 acts in mind.(mighty act)
In fact, being a creation of Wolf/Caretaker means that I can reshape myself into a hulking abomination made of trees and flesh.(or maybe turn myself into the Death Fortress i so desire)
« Last Edit: June 10, 2014, 08:41:46 pm by javierpwn »

HissinhWalnuts

• Bay Watcher
  • Has a deep dislike of the natural world.
    • View Profile
« Reply #668 on: June 10, 2014, 08:38:51 pm »

I find it funny how all of the ancients are doing their own thing and not contributing massively to game.
Crack-a-lack-a

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #669 on: June 10, 2014, 09:09:13 pm »

I find it funny how all of the ancients are doing their own thing and not contributing massively to game.
That kinda makes sense in universe, though, because they were former overgods who were usurped.  They still have that mentality, however, of not directly interfering in the affairs of mortals, while the elder gods have a stronger tie to the mortals they create and the younger gods are directly created by the thoughts of the mortal races.

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #670 on: June 10, 2014, 09:13:43 pm »

Protect your people, lord. If it pleases you, direct the weapon in the skies toward your temple, and have it destroy any who approach with hostile intent. We need your protection.
Kaos heard a voice in his mind.
It is done.

Spend one forest act to create a semi-living wall around the city that is nearly impervious to attack.
Spend one fact to imbue the unhatched dragons with power to defend the walls, so that if either they or their rider (or both) die within the boundaries of the walls, their life energy will be transferred to Kaos, who can return it to them as he sees fit.
Spend one act to give Kaos the ability to see everything within the walls and to manipulate the general shape of the walls as he sees fit, as well as what is noted above with the dragons.

Oh dear God Xantalos DO SOMETHING!!!!!

(yes, I just asked Xantalos to mess with a superweapon and an impenetrable wall.  May Armok have mercy on our souls when he does)

Scotsmen

• Bay Watcher
  • FREEDOOOOOMM!!!! And cake.
    • View Profile
« Reply #671 on: June 10, 2014, 09:37:47 pm »

(yes, I just asked Xantalos to mess with a superweapon and an impenetrable wall.  May Armok have mercy on our souls when he does)
Oh... ****.

I was actually originally going to spend my act to build a wall around the temple, but I figured it'd be more exciting to just use the death star moon. Anyway, yay double protection!

Dear God Xantalos please don't hurt me *crying like a small child*.
As he waits to be unrestrained and taken backstage, he can't help but think I miss my fun bits.

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #672 on: June 10, 2014, 09:39:24 pm »

Oh... ****.

I was actually originally going to spend my act to build a wall around the temple, but I figured it'd be more exciting to just use the death star moon. Anyway, yay double protection!

I'm just waiting to see what Zanzet does with the fact that I just directly imbued you with energy using my own divine power.  It's probs going to be hilarious.

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #673 on: June 10, 2014, 09:45:49 pm »

Oh... ****.

I'm just waiting to see what Zanzet does with the fact that I just directly imbued you with energy using my own divine power.  It's probs going to be hilarious.

You should worry what all the energy that has been pumped into Discord is going to be doing.  There's been a fair amount elsewhere, but most of the focus of the energy has been upon Discord.
Quote from: Eric Blank
It's Zanzetkuken The Great. He's a goddamn wizard-dragon. He will make it so, and it will forever be.
Quote from: 2016 Election IRC
<DozebomLolumzalis> you filthy god-damn ninja wizard dragon

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #674 on: June 10, 2014, 09:47:46 pm »

Oh... ****.

You should worry what all the energy that has been pumped into Discord is going to be doing.  There's been a fair amount elsewhere, but most of the focus of the energy has been upon Discord.
*pauses*
*gulps*
*tries to remember if Wolf left the planet after taking his actions*
*realizes that he has*
*chuckles*
*steals popcorn created earlier in this thread*
*watches the fireworks*
« Last Edit: June 10, 2014, 09:51:36 pm by 4maskwolf »
Pages: 1 ... 43 44 [45] 46 47 ... 52