Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4

Author Topic: Therian Saga Trading Thread.  (Read 9007 times)

Playergamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Dance dance hadoken!
    • View Profile
Re: Therian Saga Trading Thread.
« Reply #15 on: March 16, 2014, 02:56:04 pm »

IGN: Aklyon
Main Craft: Wood
Secondary Crafts: (Not yet)
Need: Blades! (Copper is fine for Fir or Cedar, High Quality Copper is required for Pine cutting and a couple other tougher tasks.)
Willing to produce: Wood items, firewood, eventually carpentry objects.
I can get you blades.

IGN: ThePlayerofGames
Main Craft: Metal (Specifically forging.)
Secondary Crafts: None.
Need: Charcoal, 21 or above, ore (Copper and Tin.) and handles.
Willing to produce: Blades, Chisels, Spears, Daggers.
« Last Edit: March 16, 2014, 03:12:40 pm by Playergamer »
A troll, most likely...But I hate not feeding the animals. Let the games begin.
Ya fuckin' wanker.   

My sigtext

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 16, 2014, 03:01:19 pm »

There is several people who can get me blades, but you're the first to respond here. (not the first ingame though, :) )
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Playergamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Dance dance hadoken!
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 16, 2014, 03:05:52 pm »

Which reminds me, people should specify what material they want things made of.
Ya fuckin' wanker.   

My sigtext

Chiefwaffles

• Bay Watcher
  • I've been told that waffles are no longer funny.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 16, 2014, 03:11:37 pm »

IGN: Galahaden
Main Craft: Stone
Secondary Crafts: None
Need: Chisels, Pickaxes (Any material)
Willing to produce: Lignite

Currently, I am willing to trade a reasonable amount of lignite for chisels or pickaxes of any material.
« Last Edit: March 16, 2014, 06:28:05 pm by Chiefwaffles »
Quote from: RAM
You should really look to the wilderness for your stealth ideas, it has been doing it much longer than you have after all. Take squids for example, that ink trick works pretty well, and in water too! So you just sneak into the dam upsteam, dump several megatons of distressed squid into it, then break the dam. Boom, you suddenly have enough water-proof stealth for a whole city!

Xardalas

• Bay Watcher
  • Being bored and stuff.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 16, 2014, 03:25:48 pm »

IGN: Xardalas
Main Craft: Metal
Secondary Crafts: Archaeology, Science
Need: Handles,
Willing to produce:Chisels, Blades, Fasteners, Weapons, Glass, Tools. Copper, Tin or Bronze. I'm capable at this point to made nearly any tool any class needs.

My prices will vary but depending on what it is and what kind of agreements I have going on, you might pay a little more or less than what is listed. IE, If your supplying me with materials I need, I am obviously going to be giving you a better deal.

Note, If I have a number before it. That is how many I sell for the listed price.
Spoiler:  Prices (click to show/hide)

Prices are subject to change because I don't really have a good handle on the market prices yet.

I've restocked bronze. 3.17.14.
« Last Edit: March 17, 2014, 06:56:49 pm by Xardalas »

Lukewarm

• Bay Watcher
  • Perhaps, if you ask nicely.
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 16, 2014, 03:37:31 pm »

How much fuel is needed to create things by Metalworking? I don't have money, but I've got a hundred or so Lignite and I suppose I could try to trade some of  that for items here.

alexwazer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 16, 2014, 03:39:45 pm »

IGN: Alexwazer
Main Craft: Fauna
Secondary Crafts: Metal
Need:
  • Time travel, forward only plz
  • Iron or better blade
Willing to produce :
  • Corpses - meat, skin and bones; anything up to and including bears
  • Weapons and tools - once I can do something worth doing

My Name is Immaterial

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 16, 2014, 03:40:45 pm »

How much fuel is needed to create things by Metalworking? I don't have money, but I've got a hundred or so Lignite and I suppose I could try to trade some of  that for items here.
It's one fuel per crafting, and some craftings yield between 1 and 10 of an item, while others yield 1 or 10.

Playergamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Dance dance hadoken!
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 16, 2014, 03:43:15 pm »

It's one fuel per crafting, and some craftings yield between 1 and 10 of an item, while others yield 1 or 10.
The important thing for fuel is thermal strength. In metalworking, different metals have different thermal resistances, so you need to use a more powerful fuel. There are bellows you can use for a bonus to strength, but it's pretty small. That's why most of the metalworkers in this thread have a minimum strength for fuel.
Ya fuckin' wanker.   

My sigtext

Lukewarm

• Bay Watcher
  • Perhaps, if you ask nicely.
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 16, 2014, 03:45:56 pm »

The important thing for fuel is thermal strength. In metalworking, different metals have different thermal resistances, so you need to use a more powerful fuel. There are bellows you can use for a bonus to strength, but it's pretty small. That's why most of the metalworkers in this thread have a minimum strength for fuel.
That causes some problems, but I should be able to get by with some small stuff on Lignite. I'll have to find stronger fuels to dig up and possibly trade in.

Mictlantecuhtli

• Bay Watcher
  • Grinning God of Death
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 16, 2014, 03:47:09 pm »

It's 3 fuel to go from ore to finished product [Ore->Nugget->Ingot->Product], and for materials like bronze ingots 2 of the steps require a strong fuel. You can do most base refining with just firewood, it's the Bronze+ ingots/items that require the good fuel. When we get up to iron we will have no use for firewood, though. Even the ore is too resistant for firewood refining.

25 strength charcoal should be perfectly fine for all applications below iron, honestly.
I am surrounded by flesh and bone, I am a temple of living. Maybe I'll maybe my life away.

Santorum leaves a bad taste in my mouth,
Card-carrying Liberaltarian

TTHSK

• Bay Watcher
  • Lurked for a very long time
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 16, 2014, 04:07:31 pm »

IGN: Leddy
Main Craft: Wood (cutting then working)
Need: Blades (preferably strength 11 or greater) and an axe with better Woodcutting than 20.
Willing to produce: Logs (up to Oak), planks (fir/cedar/pine/elm), firewood. Handles - fir/cedar/?elm; Jewelry Mounts fir/cedar/pine/?elm; Tenons fir/cedar/pine/?elm. I need 11 mechanical strength blades for pine, 4 for elm, 6 for cedar and 1 for fir; although I usually have some copper blades that handle elm, cedar or fir. I can do rondaches and some wood weapons, too, but I'm not sure that there's any demand?
« Last Edit: March 17, 2014, 04:03:37 am by TTHSK »

Aranna

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 16, 2014, 04:12:23 pm »

IGN: Ksahte
Main Craft: Wood (Total peak skills: Woodcutting 17.7, Woodworking 13.3, Carpentry 10.2)
Secondary Crafts: N/A
Need: Blades(Tin/Copper), Better Axe (Current: 20 wood cutting, 1 Mechanical Strength)
Willing to produce: Firewood(Have around 400), Ceder/Fir Jewelry Mount, Handle, and Framework
« Last Edit: March 16, 2014, 05:24:19 pm by Aranna »

Reyn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: March 16, 2014, 04:15:04 pm »

IGN: McFluffins
Main Craft: Flora
Need: 20+ Mortar and pestle & Billhook

Willing to produce:
Botany: Everything up to Sandrietta petals & Julno.
Herbalism: ~+1 land potions, healing potions
Horticulture:Apples, Flax/Hemp bundles
« Last Edit: March 17, 2014, 03:20:54 am by Reyn »

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: March 16, 2014, 04:19:40 pm »

I could do with a better woodcutting axe as well.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4