Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Update speed, slow or fast or in between?

Fast, as often as I have time and there is a suggestion.
Medium fast, a cross between ^ and V.
Medium, wait for at least three posts before updating.
Medium slow, a cross between V and ^.
Slow, one update a day.

Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 58

Author Topic: Who Are You? (Rebooted in new thread.)  (Read 93407 times)

Avis-Mergulus

• Bay Watcher
  • This adorable animal can't work.
    • View Profile
Re: Who Are You? (OH DEAR LUNE! IT'S AN IMMOLATOR AND BANSHEE FEST!)
« Reply #345 on: April 02, 2014, 04:45:23 pm »

(You guys do know I never confirmed that it's zombies right?)
I know. It's our best guess, however, and a bit of boarding up of the door and windows would probably be aiding CatHat with the demon mom thing problem. So, why not? Pretty much the worst thing that could happen is pissing off our landlord/lady, assuming we don't own the house. There are some other potential problems, but I'm going to not mention them on the hope that an unspoken plan guarantee gambit works.
+1

Let's try that.
“See this Payam!” cried the gods, “He deceives us! He cruelly abuses our lustful hearts!”

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #346 on: April 02, 2014, 06:58:13 pm »

Kira checks his messages.

It appears to be glitching.

H̵ͨ̓͒̓ͫ͊̌͏̢̗͇͉̙ͅĘ̼̭̘̻̠̦̥̬̬̜͓̹ͬ͛̃̽̈̇̈́ͦͨ͐͋̓͆̽̕L̸̨̫̟͍͚̰̻͚ͤͪ͂̒̀́ͦ̈̅̈̈̃̌̊͑́̓̽̀̚͟P̡ͯͧ̂̋͂̂͑̋̾̑ͨ̂̐ͭ͛̈́ͪ̇͘͢͢҉͎̳̙͚̪͓̯̼͙̼͚̼̦͚̹̱͈̠H̬̠̫͉͖͍̩͔͍͈̟͍͖̼̱̣̣̼̏́̋̌ͧ̅͞Ȅͩ̓ͭ̒ͫ̐ͮ҉̮̱̤̥̣͟ͅḺ̨̡̮͚̤͇͑ͩͬ̊̾͆͐͊͆ͮ̃̂̉̚̕͟P̩̗̬̱̝̤͖̞̳̞̲͈̻̫̻̌͗̾͗̐̍͒̏ͬ̂̇̌̐̚͘͘͟͞͝H̸̡͗̈́͊̋̓̃̆̉͛̎̑̿̾̇̅ͫ̏҉̘͈̘͖̣͓̼̘̲̱E̮̺͈̦̘͆̊̈́ͫ̽̓̎ͦͫ̃ͨͭ͗̎̓ͥ̇̚̕͝L̶̥̻͖̼͙̳̙̭̠̖̺̮̇̓ͦ̿ͧ̉ͭ̿̈̔͋̓́P̨ͮ̃ͤͭ͐҉̛͇͖̘̠̲͟͟H͕͙͔̹͎̻͓̭̻̩̪̲̟͈͇̱̅̓̋̿ͤ̊ͪ́̚͞ͅE̶̶̶͍̦̥̜͔͓͉̖͙ͩ͗̊̊̽͌̂͝L̐̍ͣ̔̔̈̽͑͊ͣͪ́ͣ͗̋ͥ̋̀̚҉̟͔͈̞͔̫̪̻͇́͘P̶̯͓̳̩̫̠͉̣̲͙͙͎̙̑̽̈́ͩ̎ͥ͐͐̆ͫ̀ͣͤ͜H̸̛̻̪̟̼̙̫̗̳̰̱̍̍̂ͨͦͧͧ̎̑̓ͦͣͬ̿́ͥ̍̚̚̕͘͘Ė̸ͮ̎ͬͪ͐ͧͭ̆ͫ̾̀͘͢҉͔͖̫͚͍̮͎̫͔̞̟͙̼̺͓̞̱L̴̹̙̩̺̤̞̖̼̊̽ͮ̀̈́̉̒̆ͭ̒̍͘͘̕͞ͅP̡͚̤͕̹̀̂͗̽̓́̐̓̀̈́ͫ͆͞ͅͅH̔͆ͧͩ̒͌̍̋ͮ͌ͨͤ͏̕͠͏̲͙͍͓̺̪̹͚̙̺͎̠̤̦͔̫̰̬Ḛ̢̲͙̮̩̳̰ͥͩ̾̑ͩͧ͊ͤ͢͡L̿̀ͯͩ͏̴̨͇̫̹͚̘̱̲̯̥̝̫͚͎͉̖̙̕P͐̽ͥ͂͒̄ͬ͒͗̓̈́̈́͊͊҉̵̲̠̫̟͉̗͉Ḩ͋ͫ̈́́ͨͥͭ̈́̄̐ͤ̋ͨ͏̡̯̥̩̫̭̠̟̻̣͖́͠E͔̹̜̼̣̦̖͕͕̟̦̅̔͋̑͗̊ͣ̔̅͋ͤ̆ͨ͞͠ͅL̷̖̻̮͈̩͎̩͙ͣͣ̒̊̉͂̓̓͊͒̈́͌̓ͥ͝͞P͑ͣͨ͆͌ͩͫ͒͛̂͌͏͖̺̮̠̥̞͍̫́̕H̛ͮ͆͆̊͏̴͙̬̙̕E̵̲̻̝̘̙͒̊̓̓̿́ͧ̔̇́L̶̸̜̹͕̯̙͎͖̲͔͍̬̖̠͓̗̤̬̼̅̐͋ͭ͒̃ͪ̒̐̉ͬͥ́͡͝P̢̞̮͙͕̣͕ͦ͂̅͗͢͞H̛̜̜̳̲̪͇̦͖̼̘͍̱̟͉̠̼͈̦͓̋̂͌͗͂͒ͫ̂͑̅̔͑̅̏͒͢E̡͇̞̻͎͉̱͉͎̻̜͖̿̄̎̓͒ͦͫ̆ͣ̃͒̈̈́͝ͅL̵̥̯̬̗̫̑͛̊͗́P̵ͥ̒ͫ҉̯͈̘̙̟̙̻̖H̴̶͚͓̩̳̺̓̆̄ͥ̍͛͢E̟͉̜͔͍̜̯͓̱͈̟̪͆ͥ̆͆̎̉ͦͮ̅ͪ͛̐͗͑ͯͪ̓͒̎̀͢Ļ̴̧̝̪͈͙̗̟̯̠̙̣͇͙̅͑͑̒̓͊̏̄̐ͦͯ͑ͬ̔͋͑͝P̡̃̂̉ͧ̽̈́̔̎͂ͥͭͪ̋̽̚͠͏̺͇̬̥̗̬̥̀H̡̛̗̝͙̘̠͙͖̰̳͖͙̆̉ͭͧ͜͢E̸̴ͧ̑̆̌͛͂̓̎ͦͭ҉͕̱̠͎̪̣̱̥͎̯̬͓̘̮̤ͅL̇ͤ̈́̿̊ͪ̏͋̀͏̶̸̸͖̖̲̙̼̫͈̺͟Ṕ̷̨̛͉͖̩̙̩̦̬̙̣̝͓͆͗̈́̈́ͯ̈̀͘H̍̄̃҉͈̲̼̟̫̙̺̻͕̰̺͝E̡̟͙̣̰̥̻͇͖̲̳̲̦̖̻̭̙͕̖̻͆̽̊͑ͤ͂̾ͤ̎͐̃ͪ̅̒ͫ̊̋́͟͞L̸͉͉̟͉͔̿͑̂̍͐͗ͦ̌ͥ͑̏̓̍͊ͦ́̀ͅP̼̝͈̦̫̥̝̥̰̟͔̞̟͇͓͚̜̺̘͌̉̏̃̀ ̵̷͓͇̘̪̈́ͥ͆̐ͣ͛Iͪ͊͋͐̾ͮ̐̔̆̈̏ͨ̀͘͏͇̮͓͍̮̤͓̳͇͈̱͚̹̝́T͔̟̘̙̼̰͔͈̖͐̎̄̏̂ͤ̃̅̽́̚͘ ̷̶̶̟͕͙̠̮̙̳̪͕̳̯͇̤̭͚̔̒ͥ̒̉̎ͩ̓̌̓̑ͯ̆͡B̷̛̛̟̯̥̠̫͇̹͈̞̣̱̰̟̤̓ͯ͒̅̈́̽̋ͥ̈́ͥ͛ͨ̆͆͛͊ͧ̕͢ͅU̴̴̞͍̳̣͕̟̭̜̣̲̩͉ͮ̅̄ͪͪͪ͗̋ͩ͛̒͢͠ͅŘͨ̂̽́͏̶͙̗̰̟̘͘͡N̶̡̩̠̞͎͇̏̂̍ͧ̉ͩͥ̾ͥ̃͊ͣ͐̔̎̍S̷͉̰̺̫̬͍͓̲̰̱̦̞̦̺̐ͭ̇ͥ́͋ͦ̀͜͟ ̷̭̩̦̦̜̩̻̦̝̖͉͐̉̆̐͋̀̉̒ͤ̇̃̐̋̀ͅA̶̺͓̞̞̙ͮ͐͋͐ͨ͊̏̑ͫ͗̉͐͋̾̈́̊̔ͮ̋͘͘͢ͅͅA̢̬͓̻̱͔̯͕̣̠̲̭̻̭̬̲͉̙̬͒ͩ̊̈́̑ͤ̎͒͋̒ͭ͒̈́ͣ͑͂̋̋̀̕A͒͌̑ͥͬ̂͛͐҉̠͍͖̯͎͎͉̲̣̮̤̩̦̠̳́͞͝ͅA̛̭͉̥͇̖̝̦̰͎̦̗̾̂̒̒ͣ̈̂͑ͦ͟͢͝A̡͌̾͂̽͒͗͟҉̴̨̦̙̙͙A̷̢͚̠͔͕̰͎͔͖͚̤̙̳̳̺͇̬͎͌ͩ̏ͯͪ͑̐͗ͥ̇́̆̕Ą̴̴̛͓͙̠̘̱̮̪̣̹̠̇͌̀ͭ͐̉͛ͨͅŰ̧̦̫̼̦͉̠̺̺͖͉͈̯̣͓̦̘ͬͯͧ̐͌́̈́̿͢͠͠Ū̔̒͒ͨ̄̐̿̋̉̾ͫͧ̈́̓͜͏͖̖͇̙̝͓̲̭̲̼͉̫̫̱̗̠̀̕͞Ů̡͎̰͇̖͈͙̩͙̼̟̞͈͈̹͕̖͚̼̐̆̃̈͞U̴̧̗̹͇̭̭̱͉̜̱͇͍̝̤ͬ̑̓͂̎ͮͫ̾͐̓ͨ̚̚͘ͅU̧̓̌͒̌͆̉̀̉ͬ̌̂̚҉͏҉̹̭̰̰̥̣͈͙U̶̵̢̢̥̮̹̥͇̪͗͗ͦ̆͑͗̒͋̉̋͆͌̇͊ͭ͌͢Ů̷̷̷̵͖̝͖͓̦̍͛̈́ͨ͒̽ͫ̕Ü͑̄͗͐̃ͮ̽͐̉ͫ̍ͧ͛̈́͆ͪ̔͊҉̨̱̪̗̰͈G̛ͦ̃ͯ̒̌̉̅̍͛̈̇̊ͪ̊̓͝҉̡͎̝̹̺̠̖͉̞̹̬̝̬̣Ġ͚͕͓̱̮̹̜̯͔ͦ̓ͫ͐ͥͧͧͨ̑͌͌͛̾̋ͩ̚͘͟͞͝͠ͅG͒͒̂͊͆̆̓̊ͭ͑҉̻̲̺̩̖̯͉̣͉̣̱͠H̡̧̲͙̱̝͇̥̞̻̤͖͎͇͓̲͚̩̙ͤ̅ͯ̾̀̃̇̉̔̂ͧ͗͡Ḩ̶͓͇̯̝̰̪̘̭̥̗̹̅̓̍̏̓̎͂͋͒̎͒̓ͯ̽ͨ͛̆ͧ͐ͅḨ̱̭̘̞̝̬͖̪̖ͩ̈́͒̀̔̕͘͡͞Ḫ̵̸̥͉̠̰̗̜̹̪̭̺̝̞̭̳̇̑ͬ͊ͬͨ̉͛̐̇͑ͩ̈͠Ḧ̸̢͌ͣ̒ͦ̇̈̌̓̽ͯ̓ͤͪͯ̂̕҉̴̘̦̜͔̺͕̙̪͚̲̱ͅH̨͇͔̲͛̿ͧͯ̑̈́ͮ̊ͮ͂ͪͮ̃ͥ̓̓̌̌͜H͑̉̔ͧͬ̏ͩ̒̽ͪ̍ͯ̽̚͏̵͕͇͔͚͇̖͓͔̹̘Ḥ̨̯̬̲̘̬ͯ̓͊ͫ́̇̿̌̒͆͌ͯ̆̍͘H̵̵̨͉͕̩̬̺̹̣̭̘̻̳̳̭̯̗̲̓ͮ̄̆͗͒ͭͦ͗̎ͯͯ̅ͤ͞͠H̸̡͈̺̳̼̱̯̳̳̝̠͍͎͐̄̌͂͒͆͑ͮ̐̀̾͢͠ͅH̴̨̤͍̭̟̜͔ͦ͋͐͂ͤ̈́͒̔̾ͯͫ͂̚͟͠!̵̱̳͙̲͓̞̦̺̀ͨ̄̈ͬ̓͘ͅ
̵͈̥͚̝͔̳̘̖̺̒̾̓ͣ̏̀ͅO͗̓ͭ̓̆͑ͥ̇͐̎̾̾͊ͨ̿̈͏҉̷͕̭̞̰̳H̡̝̥̭̦̳ͦ͋̇̌̄ͧ̈̎͛͛͒͛̈́̿̓͌͛̒͠ ̸̝͚̭̫̪̬̥̹̞͉̹̪̟ͮ̀̋̀̈̍ͫ̓̾̑̾ͫ̇ͥ̃ͫ͛͘͜L̷̷̤̭̮͍̦͌̅ͥ̾ͯ̌̾̀͗̕͢U̷͚̙̖̗͔̯̟̼̣̘͊ͯ̅̊͋͐͂͂ͥ͘N̶̨͕̹̭̯̭͚̘̙̹͙͕̼͖̝̜ͥ͋ͫ̉̅̄ͅE̬͙̥̘͚̜̼̱͉̩̹̫͛ͮͦ̾ͣ̈́̐͗͌͆̌͊̀̊̌̀̅͒̚͡͝ ̷̬͈̺̫̹͈̗̟͉̘̻ͩ͐͗̇͗̐ͩ̏ͦͮ̄̒̅͌̈̓ͧ́͡͝ ̴̢̙̜̙̜̖̳̤͕̯̤̘̯̺̟̜̌̊̈̿͐ͅĨ̓̎̔̐҉̧͉̮̲͚̝͚͝T̰̩̟̱̩͑̉ͧͧ͝ ̴̈́ͯ̅̎̌̀̔̅͆ͯ̐̿̍͏͚̫̞̪̜̭̕͞B̖̜͇͈̹͔͔̮̖͕̳͙̦̟̲͙͗̒̓̆͐ͪ̏̆͂͊̈̀ͩ̏̑̚̚͘͟Ȗ͌ͭ́͟҉̲̠̗͚͓̼̦̫̝̳͜R̨̛̉̈͒̔̃͆͌́̚͏̫̬͔̦̜̤͖̣͔͠͞N̵̢̹̣̩̟̰͇̫̱̖̒͑͌̐̋̐̑̎̅̑̈̓̂̒̄̈̑͗́̕͡Sͫͧ̌̑͌̅̈́́̊͆͋͏̧͙̙̮̣̫̼!̶͓͈͙̱̺͍̠͔͎̣̗̭̭̪ͮͬͬͦ͡͠

11:42am====JeTh> Um... What?

No Other Messages.

Kira sends a message to Eric that we have already seen.

Hey Ivan, I have an idea!

What?

Lets pretend we're in a zombie apocalypse and board up the house!

Um... Sure?

Yay!

Ivan and Kira sit for about 10 minutes before Kira asks: Where are we gonna get wood from?

It is 11:56am.

(Edited something in.)
« Last Edit: April 05, 2014, 11:47:18 am by Kevak »

flame99

• Bay Watcher
  • Lady Stardust & her songs of darkness and disgrace
    • View Profile
« Reply #347 on: April 02, 2014, 07:04:07 pm »

H̵ͨ̓͒̓ͫ͊̌͏̢̗͇͉̙ͅĘ̼̭̘̻̠̦̥̬̬̜͓̹ͬ͛̃̽̈̇̈́ͦͨ͐͋̓͆̽̕L̸̨̫̟͍͚̰̻͚ͤͪ͂̒̀́ͦ̈̅̈̈̃̌̊͑́̓̽̀̚͟P̡ͯͧ̂̋͂̂͑̋̾̑ͨ̂̐ͭ͛̈́ͪ̇͘͢͢҉͎̳̙͚̪͓̯̼͙̼͚̼̦͚̹̱͈̠H̬̠̫͉͖͍̩͔͍͈̟͍͖̼̱̣̣̼̏́̋̌ͧ̅͞Ȅͩ̓ͭ̒ͫ̐ͮ҉̮̱̤̥̣͟ͅḺ̨̡̮͚̤͇͑ͩͬ̊̾͆͐͊͆ͮ̃̂̉̚̕͟P̩̗̬̱̝̤͖̞̳̞̲͈̻̫̻̌͗̾͗̐̍͒̏ͬ̂̇̌̐̚͘͘͟͞͝H̸̡͗̈́͊̋̓̃̆̉͛̎̑̿̾̇̅ͫ̏҉̘͈̘͖̣͓̼̘̲̱E̮̺͈̦̘͆̊̈́ͫ̽̓̎ͦͫ̃ͨͭ͗̎̓ͥ̇̚̕͝L̶̥̻͖̼͙̳̙̭̠̖̺̮̇̓ͦ̿ͧ̉ͭ̿̈̔͋̓́P̨ͮ̃ͤͭ͐҉̛͇͖̘̠̲͟͟H͕͙͔̹͎̻͓̭̻̩̪̲̟͈͇̱̅̓̋̿ͤ̊ͪ́̚͞ͅE̶̶̶͍̦̥̜͔͓͉̖͙ͩ͗̊̊̽͌̂͝L̐̍ͣ̔̔̈̽͑͊ͣͪ́ͣ͗̋ͥ̋̀̚҉̟͔͈̞͔̫̪̻͇́͘P̶̯͓̳̩̫̠͉̣̲͙͙͎̙̑̽̈́ͩ̎ͥ͐͐̆ͫ̀ͣͤ͜H̸̛̻̪̟̼̙̫̗̳̰̱̍̍̂ͨͦͧͧ̎̑̓ͦͣͬ̿́ͥ̍̚̚̕͘͘Ė̸ͮ̎ͬͪ͐ͧͭ̆ͫ̾̀͘͢҉͔͖̫͚͍̮͎̫͔̞̟͙̼̺͓̞̱L̴̹̙̩̺̤̞̖̼̊̽ͮ̀̈́̉̒̆ͭ̒̍͘͘̕͞ͅP̡͚̤͕̹̀̂͗̽̓́̐̓̀̈́ͫ͆͞ͅͅH̔͆ͧͩ̒͌̍̋ͮ͌ͨͤ͏̕͠͏̲͙͍͓̺̪̹͚̙̺͎̠̤̦͔̫̰̬Ḛ̢̲͙̮̩̳̰ͥͩ̾̑ͩͧ͊ͤ͢͡L̿̀ͯͩ͏̴̨͇̫̹͚̘̱̲̯̥̝̫͚͎͉̖̙̕P͐̽ͥ͂͒̄ͬ͒͗̓̈́̈́͊͊҉̵̲̠̫̟͉̗͉Ḩ͋ͫ̈́́ͨͥͭ̈́̄̐ͤ̋ͨ͏̡̯̥̩̫̭̠̟̻̣͖́͠E͔̹̜̼̣̦̖͕͕̟̦̅̔͋̑͗̊ͣ̔̅͋ͤ̆ͨ͞͠ͅL̷̖̻̮͈̩͎̩͙ͣͣ̒̊̉͂̓̓͊͒̈́͌̓ͥ͝͞P͑ͣͨ͆͌ͩͫ͒͛̂͌͏͖̺̮̠̥̞͍̫́̕H̛ͮ͆͆̊͏̴͙̬̙̕E̵̲̻̝̘̙͒̊̓̓̿́ͧ̔̇́L̶̸̜̹͕̯̙͎͖̲͔͍̬̖̠͓̗̤̬̼̅̐͋ͭ͒̃ͪ̒̐̉ͬͥ́͡͝P̢̞̮͙͕̣͕ͦ͂̅͗͢͞H̛̜̜̳̲̪͇̦͖̼̘͍̱̟͉̠̼͈̦͓̋̂͌͗͂͒ͫ̂͑̅̔͑̅̏͒͢E̡͇̞̻͎͉̱͉͎̻̜͖̿̄̎̓͒ͦͫ̆ͣ̃͒̈̈́͝ͅL̵̥̯̬̗̫̑͛̊͗́P̵ͥ̒ͫ҉̯͈̘̙̟̙̻̖H̴̶͚͓̩̳̺̓̆̄ͥ̍͛͢E̟͉̜͔͍̜̯͓̱͈̟̪͆ͥ̆͆̎̉ͦͮ̅ͪ͛̐͗͑ͯͪ̓͒̎̀͢Ļ̴̧̝̪͈͙̗̟̯̠̙̣͇͙̅͑͑̒̓͊̏̄̐ͦͯ͑ͬ̔͋͑͝P̡̃̂̉ͧ̽̈́̔̎͂ͥͭͪ̋̽̚͠͏̺͇̬̥̗̬̥̀H̡̛̗̝͙̘̠͙͖̰̳͖͙̆̉ͭͧ͜͢E̸̴ͧ̑̆̌͛͂̓̎ͦͭ҉͕̱̠͎̪̣̱̥͎̯̬͓̘̮̤ͅL̇ͤ̈́̿̊ͪ̏͋̀͏̶̸̸͖̖̲̙̼̫͈̺͟Ṕ̷̨̛͉͖̩̙̩̦̬̙̣̝͓͆͗̈́̈́ͯ̈̀͘H̍̄̃҉͈̲̼̟̫̙̺̻͕̰̺͝E̡̟͙̣̰̥̻͇͖̲̳̲̦̖̻̭̙͕̖̻͆̽̊͑ͤ͂̾ͤ̎͐̃ͪ̅̒ͫ̊̋́͟͞L̸͉͉̟͉͔̿͑̂̍͐͗ͦ̌ͥ͑̏̓̍͊ͦ́̀ͅP̼̝͈̦̫̥̝̥̰̟͔̞̟͇͓͚̜̺̘͌̉̏̃̀ ̵̷͓͇̘̪̈́ͥ͆̐ͣ͛Iͪ͊͋͐̾ͮ̐̔̆̈̏ͨ̀͘͏͇̮͓͍̮̤͓̳͇͈̱͚̹̝́T͔̟̘̙̼̰͔͈̖͐̎̄̏̂ͤ̃̅̽́̚͘ ̷̶̶̟͕͙̠̮̙̳̪͕̳̯͇̤̭͚̔̒ͥ̒̉̎ͩ̓̌̓̑ͯ̆͡B̷̛̛̟̯̥̠̫͇̹͈̞̣̱̰̟̤̓ͯ͒̅̈́̽̋ͥ̈́ͥ͛ͨ̆͆͛͊ͧ̕͢ͅU̴̴̞͍̳̣͕̟̭̜̣̲̩͉ͮ̅̄ͪͪͪ͗̋ͩ͛̒͢͠ͅŘͨ̂̽́͏̶͙̗̰̟̘͘͡N̶̡̩̠̞͎͇̏̂̍ͧ̉ͩͥ̾ͥ̃͊ͣ͐̔̎̍S̷͉̰̺̫̬͍͓̲̰̱̦̞̦̺̐ͭ̇ͥ́͋ͦ̀͜͟ ̷̭̩̦̦̜̩̻̦̝̖͉͐̉̆̐͋̀̉̒ͤ̇̃̐̋̀ͅA̶̺͓̞̞̙ͮ͐͋͐ͨ͊̏̑ͫ͗̉͐͋̾̈́̊̔ͮ̋͘͘͢ͅͅA̢̬͓̻̱͔̯͕̣̠̲̭̻̭̬̲͉̙̬͒ͩ̊̈́̑ͤ̎͒͋̒ͭ͒̈́ͣ͑͂̋̋̀̕A͒͌̑ͥͬ̂͛͐҉̠͍͖̯͎͎͉̲̣̮̤̩̦̠̳́͞͝ͅA̛̭͉̥͇̖̝̦̰͎̦̗̾̂̒̒ͣ̈̂͑ͦ͟͢͝A̡͌̾͂̽͒͗͟҉̴̨̦̙̙͙A̷̢͚̠͔͕̰͎͔͖͚̤̙̳̳̺͇̬͎͌ͩ̏ͯͪ͑̐͗ͥ̇́̆̕Ą̴̴̛͓͙̠̘̱̮̪̣̹̠̇͌̀ͭ͐̉͛ͨͅŰ̧̦̫̼̦͉̠̺̺͖͉͈̯̣͓̦̘ͬͯͧ̐͌́̈́̿͢͠͠Ū̔̒͒ͨ̄̐̿̋̉̾ͫͧ̈́̓͜͏͖̖͇̙̝͓̲̭̲̼͉̫̫̱̗̠̀̕͞Ů̡͎̰͇̖͈͙̩͙̼̟̞͈͈̹͕̖͚̼̐̆̃̈͞U̴̧̗̹͇̭̭̱͉̜̱͇͍̝̤ͬ̑̓͂̎ͮͫ̾͐̓ͨ̚̚͘ͅU̧̓̌͒̌͆̉̀̉ͬ̌̂̚҉͏҉̹̭̰̰̥̣͈͙U̶̵̢̢̥̮̹̥͇̪͗͗ͦ̆͑͗̒͋̉̋͆͌̇͊ͭ͌͢Ů̷̷̷̵͖̝͖͓̦̍͛̈́ͨ͒̽ͫ̕Ü͑̄͗͐̃ͮ̽͐̉ͫ̍ͧ͛̈́͆ͪ̔͊҉̨̱̪̗̰͈G̛ͦ̃ͯ̒̌̉̅̍͛̈̇̊ͪ̊̓͝҉̡͎̝̹̺̠̖͉̞̹̬̝̬̣Ġ͚͕͓̱̮̹̜̯͔ͦ̓ͫ͐ͥͧͧͨ̑͌͌͛̾̋ͩ̚͘͟͞͝͠ͅG͒͒̂͊͆̆̓̊ͭ͑҉̻̲̺̩̖̯͉̣͉̣̱͠H̡̧̲͙̱̝͇̥̞̻̤͖͎͇͓̲͚̩̙ͤ̅ͯ̾̀̃̇̉̔̂ͧ͗͡Ḩ̶͓͇̯̝̰̪̘̭̥̗̹̅̓̍̏̓̎͂͋͒̎͒̓ͯ̽ͨ͛̆ͧ͐ͅḨ̱̭̘̞̝̬͖̪̖ͩ̈́͒̀̔̕͘͡͞Ḫ̵̸̥͉̠̰̗̜̹̪̭̺̝̞̭̳̇̑ͬ͊ͬͨ̉͛̐̇͑ͩ̈͠Ḧ̸̢͌ͣ̒ͦ̇̈̌̓̽ͯ̓ͤͪͯ̂̕҉̴̘̦̜͔̺͕̙̪͚̲̱ͅH̨͇͔̲͛̿ͧͯ̑̈́ͮ̊ͮ͂ͪͮ̃ͥ̓̓̌̌͜H͑̉̔ͧͬ̏ͩ̒̽ͪ̍ͯ̽̚͏̵͕͇͔͚͇̖͓͔̹̘Ḥ̨̯̬̲̘̬ͯ̓͊ͫ́̇̿̌̒͆͌ͯ̆̍͘H̵̵̨͉͕̩̬̺̹̣̭̘̻̳̳̭̯̗̲̓ͮ̄̆͗͒ͭͦ͗̎ͯͯ̅ͤ͞͠H̸̡͈̺̳̼̱̯̳̳̝̠͍͎͐̄̌͂͒͆͑ͮ̐̀̾͢͠ͅH̴̨̤͍̭̟̜͔ͦ͋͐͂ͤ̈́͒̔̾ͯͫ͂̚͟͠!̵̱̳͙̲͓̞̦̺̀ͨ̄̈ͬ̓͘ͅ
̵͈̥͚̝͔̳̘̖̺̒̾̓ͣ̏̀ͅO͗̓ͭ̓̆͑ͥ̇͐̎̾̾͊ͨ̿̈͏҉̷͕̭̞̰̳H̡̝̥̭̦̳ͦ͋̇̌̄ͧ̈̎͛͛͒͛̈́̿̓͌͛̒͠ ̸̝͚̭̫̪̬̥̹̞͉̹̪̟ͮ̀̋̀̈̍ͫ̓̾̑̾ͫ̇ͥ̃ͫ͛͘͜L̷̷̤̭̮͍̦͌̅ͥ̾ͯ̌̾̀͗̕͢U̷͚̙̖̗͔̯̟̼̣̘͊ͯ̅̊͋͐͂͂ͥ͘N̶̨͕̹̭̯̭͚̘̙̹͙͕̼͖̝̜ͥ͋ͫ̉̅̄ͅE̬͙̥̘͚̜̼̱͉̩̹̫͛ͮͦ̾ͣ̈́̐͗͌͆̌͊̀̊̌̀̅͒̚͡͝ ̷̬͈̺̫̹͈̗̟͉̘̻ͩ͐͗̇͗̐ͩ̏ͦͮ̄̒̅͌̈̓ͧ́͡͝ ̴̢̙̜̙̜̖̳̤͕̯̤̘̯̺̟̜̌̊̈̿͐ͅĨ̓̎̔̐҉̧͉̮̲͚̝͚͝T̰̩̟̱̩͑̉ͧͧ͝ ̴̈́ͯ̅̎̌̀̔̅͆ͯ̐̿̍͏͚̫̞̪̜̭̕͞B̖̜͇͈̹͔͔̮̖͕̳͙̦̟̲͙͗̒̓̆͐ͪ̏̆͂͊̈̀ͩ̏̑̚̚͘͟Ȗ͌ͭ́͟҉̲̠̗͚͓̼̦̫̝̳͜R̨̛̉̈͒̔̃͆͌́̚͏̫̬͔̦̜̤͖̣͔͠͞N̵̢̹̣̩̟̰͇̫̱̖̒͑͌̐̋̐̑̎̅̑̈̓̂̒̄̈̑͗́̕͡Sͫͧ̌̑͌̅̈́́̊͆͋͏̧͙̙̮̣̫̼!̶͓͈͙̱̺͍̠͔͎̣̗̭̭̪ͮͬͬͦ͡͠

Quote from: Noise and Color Removed
HELP HE LPH ELP HEL PHE LPHELP HELPHELPHELP HELPHE LPH ELP IT BURNS AAA AA AAUUUUU  UUU G GG HHHHH HHHHHH
O  H LUNE I  T BU  RNS!

Well, that's lovely.

Also, who the hell is Lune?!
It/its, they/them, in order of preference.

Not gay as in happy, queer as in fuck you.

ZalkozDestbro

• Bay Watcher
  • The lazy asshole, who chews pens on this forum.
    • View Profile
« Reply #348 on: April 02, 2014, 07:16:54 pm »

Its kevaks all supreme deity used throughout his fandoms if i recall correctly.........

FIND SOMETHING ELSE TO BOARD UP THE HOUSE WITH
Yes, you are the perfect example. You possess all the powers of a pen! This man right here, is mightier then many swords.
Back to our regularly scheduled bullshit. Now with more paranoia and eldritch.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #349 on: April 02, 2014, 07:26:20 pm »

Its kevaks all supreme deity used throughout his fandoms if i recall correctly.........

Not Fandoms, nor is he a supreme diety, I use Lune and his siblings in every one of the universes I have created in my head over the years, there are never any supreme deities in my universes.

He is just in every one of them. (He isn't a Author Avatar if that is what you are wondering, he is just a diety in every universe I make.)

You'll meet him later, it'll be interesting.

ZalkozDestbro

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #350 on: April 02, 2014, 07:35:00 pm »

Not Fandoms, nor is he a supreme diety, I use Lune and his siblings in every one of the universes I have created in my head over the years, there are never any supreme deities in my universes.

He is just in every one of them. (He isn't a Author Avatar if that is what you are wondering, he is just a diety in every universe I make.)

You'll meet him later, it'll be interesting.
Yay my memory is horrible :oP
Yes, you are the perfect example. You possess all the powers of a pen! This man right here, is mightier then many swords.

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #351 on: April 02, 2014, 09:34:32 pm »

Who doesn't keep a pile of wood lying next to their house? (As a Canadian, this is a serious question. How can you not have a pile of wood lying around? It's a basic necessity!)
Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....
The face on the toaster does not look like one of mercy.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #352 on: April 02, 2014, 10:15:17 pm »

(Welcome to Murica, home of the idiots and the fools, it is not considered normal to have wood next to our houses here. I do anyways cause it is a good idea.)

Harbingerjm

• Bay Watcher
  • [ENTROPY INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #353 on: April 03, 2014, 12:23:36 am »

Who doesn't keep a pile of wood lying next to their house? (As a Canadian, this is a serious question. How can you not have a pile of wood lying around? It's a basic necessity!)
Hi, Australian here! Coming from a country that's quite often highly flammable, home maintenance here has more to do with REMOVING EVERYTHING THAT IS EVEN VAGUELY STICK-LIKE FROM ANYWHERE NEARBY than piling up dry timber next to our living area.
15:35   HugoLuman reads Harb his secret spaghetti recipe

ZalkozDestbro

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #354 on: April 03, 2014, 12:31:31 am »

Ok back to the idea suggestion....Talk to ivan about the existance of zombies?? I mean small talk is best for learning about our new friends...

birdy51

• Bay Watcher
  • Always be Beeping
    • View Profile
« Reply #355 on: April 03, 2014, 05:54:45 am »

Ok back to the idea suggestion....Talk to ivan about the existance of zombies?? I mean small talk is best for learning about our new friends...

Actually... I have a way of doing this in character. Ask him what he would do in the Zombie Apocalypse. Offer him popcorn and make it a theoretical conversation.
BIRDS.

Also started a Let's Play, Yu-Gi-Oh! Duelists of the Roses

Avis-Mergulus

• Bay Watcher
  • This adorable animal can't work.
    • View Profile
« Reply #356 on: April 03, 2014, 08:48:19 am »

Seconded.

Actually... I have a way of doing this in character. Ask him what he would do in the Zombie Apocalypse. Offer him popcorn and make it a theoretical conversation.
“See this Payam!” cried the gods, “He deceives us! He cruelly abuses our lustful hearts!”

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #357 on: April 03, 2014, 03:11:06 pm »

Hey Ivan, want some popcorn? You haven't eaten any yet.

No thanks, I'm not really hungry right now.

Okay.. Oh! I has a question!

What?

What would you do in a zombie apocalypse?

I would probably try to keep moving around, I would come get you if you hadn't turned yet and bring you along with me, eventually I would find and reclaim some sort of bunker somewhere and start up a colony before slowly taking back the country.

I don't think zombies would have much of a chance with me, even fast ones or mutating ones.

What would you do?

Um...

The Froggy Ninja

• Bay Watcher
  • Crying on the floor due to losing my entire hoard.
    • View Profile
« Reply #358 on: April 03, 2014, 03:33:15 pm »

Lock myself and my friends and family in my well stocked and defensible basement rationing food carefully and indiscriminately killing anyone who gets bitten or scratched or otherwise affected in a way that even remotely might maybe mean they might get infected. ((This is my legitimate plan too. :/))

flame99

• Bay Watcher
  • Lady Stardust & her songs of darkness and disgrace
    • View Profile
« Reply #359 on: April 03, 2014, 03:37:53 pm »

"I'd stay nomadic for the most part. Staying in one place leaves a scent, and they can track that. Moving around creates a weaker trail. I'd probably stay outside of any cities, towns, and so on. Plains are good; not as many dangerous animals to contend with. Once it's ascertained there isn't a large enough concentration of zombies to pose a major threat, I'd try to make a base. From there, I'd spend most of the time trying to hunt and forage. If food stocks get low, or I need something that I can't find or make, I'd head into any nearby civilized areas and scavenge, while making sure not to alert zombies. I'd try to learn how to shoot a bow and arrow, so that I could dispatch zombies at range without having to make much noise. Repopulation would be pretty much impossible, since if we're at the point that "Apocalypse" is the appropriate term for a zombie attack, there likely wouldn't be enough un-turned humans around to avoid some serious inbreeding issues. I'd try to get you if possible."

((Yay for Cataclysm: Dark Days Ahead! I basically just described my strategy for that game. Not that I'm even remotely good at it :\ ))
It/its, they/them, in order of preference.

Not gay as in happy, queer as in fuck you.
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 58