Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Update speed, slow or fast or in between?

Fast, as often as I have time and there is a suggestion.
Medium fast, a cross between ^ and V.
Medium, wait for at least three posts before updating.
Medium slow, a cross between V and ^.
Slow, one update a day.

Pages: 1 ... 51 52 [53] 54 55 ... 58

Author Topic: Who Are You? (Rebooted in new thread.)  (Read 93378 times)

flame99

• Bay Watcher
  • Lady Stardust & her songs of darkness and disgrace
    • View Profile
Re: Who Are You? (Poor poor Alex.)
« Reply #780 on: August 17, 2014, 10:58:51 pm »

Alright, my current list for things that need to be timeline'd is as follows:
  • Distortions
  • Character jump points (Where we start being one character, and where we stop being said character)
  • Any plausible violations of causality, because why not.
Anybody have anything to add?
It/its, they/them, in order of preference.

Not gay as in happy, queer as in fuck you.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #781 on: August 17, 2014, 11:03:27 pm »

((All Universe A Timeline A distortions start chronologically at the same time. I would suggest adding plane and universe jumps to the list cause two of the next up character options can do universe jumps and several characters can do plane jumps that you have met. Also add in timelines~ You won't get informed what timeline you're in unless you're in control of an advanced time aspect character.))

flame99

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #782 on: August 17, 2014, 11:08:30 pm »

Actually, one last question, Alex, if you will: What time is it?

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #783 on: August 18, 2014, 02:32:16 am »

A little bird just told me that you happen to be in a unique position to hurt me. A secret power dwells within you. Something about classpects and other such segregational foolishness in all likelihood. Heroic fates and so on. I don't believe this person, obviously. You're just a weird schizophrenic kid who just whines about things a lot, aren't you? "Oh, I can't do this! That's silly! You're insane! That's not how things work!" And even when I give you sound advice that isn't a thinly-veiled ploy to destroy your life beyond repair due to the undeniable truth that I despise the simple fact that you exist and occupy theoretically acceptable air that would be better spent on, say, somebody who's less of a twit, maybe a cool dog or a malevolent cat of some sort, you don't listen! How silly of you. No wonder you need your boyfriend around to not stab yourself in the face repeatedly out of what I presume is intense loathing for your cross-wired, epileptic, peanut-sized puree of a brain and your inability to focus on anything important for longer than twenty minutes, and possibly your inability to not stab yourself in the face repeatedly without your boyfriend around, in a marvelous example of Moron's recursive feedback conundrum. It's all this sound advice you're not taking to heart, I tell you.

Anyway, food for thought. We out!

((I may be taking the RP a little too far, but hey, that's the road we walk in death.))

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #784 on: August 18, 2014, 02:51:04 am »

((He is quite capable of harming you and wiiith that bit you actually will cause him to snap at you a little earlier then intended in the plot~ Meaning you will be harmed inuniverse and some parts of the plot will speed up faster then originally planned~ Suuure you wanna do that~?))

flame99

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #785 on: August 18, 2014, 02:53:40 am »

((He is quite capable of harming you and wiiith that bit you actually will cause him to snap at you a little earlier then intended in the plot~ Meaning you will be harmed inuniverse and some parts of the plot will speed up faster then originally planned~ Suuure you wanna do that~?))
((Well hell, I was going to tell Alex something along the lines of ignore him, but now I kinda want to see the results.
FOR !!SCIENCE!!))

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #786 on: August 18, 2014, 02:58:39 am »

((Completely sure!))

Worldmaster27

• Bay Watcher
  • Doop
    • View Profile
« Reply #787 on: August 18, 2014, 04:20:01 pm »

((I was going to say to not do that, but sure. Let's just indirectly murder one of our own.))

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
  • Requires music to get through the working day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #788 on: August 18, 2014, 09:31:41 pm »

((Read up on this today. Great work! It's the first one that's caught my attention in a while. Partly because I don't usually browse FG&R main page, and because Homestuck, but still. Good work.))
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.
One mustn't stare into the pathos, lest one become Pathos.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #789 on: August 18, 2014, 09:33:04 pm »

((Thanksh~ Always good to have new readers~ Alsos this won't kill Harry, it'll just harm him ingame, the extent of which will become apparent further down the line when it actually starts mattering.))

Worldmaster27

• Bay Watcher
  • Doop
    • View Profile
« Reply #790 on: August 18, 2014, 09:35:04 pm »

((Why not? Murder is much better then maiming future possibilities!))

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #791 on: August 18, 2014, 09:42:01 pm »

((He isn't able to murder yet. And he isn't of the mind to do so, a simple lashing out would just injure heavily until Harry could get it healed.))

The Froggy Ninja

• Bay Watcher
  • Crying on the floor due to losing my entire hoard.
    • View Profile
« Reply #792 on: August 19, 2014, 05:47:10 am »

((Would that be Alex or someone else?))

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #793 on: August 19, 2014, 10:16:08 am »

((Alex can also heal. However there are several other characters capable of such.))

Lyeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Guess who isn't back
    • View Profile
« Reply #794 on: August 21, 2014, 11:55:08 pm »

A little bird just told me that you happen to be in a unique position to hurt me. A secret power dwells within you. Something about classpects and other such segregational foolishness in all likelihood. Heroic fates and so on. I don't believe this person, obviously. You're just a weird schizophrenic kid who just whines about things a lot, aren't you? "Oh, I can't do this! That's silly! You're insane! That's not how things work!" And even when I give you sound advice that isn't a thinly-veiled ploy to destroy your life beyond repair due to the undeniable truth that I despise the simple fact that you exist and occupy theoretically acceptable air that would be better spent on, say, somebody who's less of a twit, maybe a cool dog or a malevolent cat of some sort, you don't listen! How silly of you. No wonder you need your boyfriend around to not stab yourself in the face repeatedly out of what I presume is intense loathing for your cross-wired, epileptic, peanut-sized puree of a brain and your inability to focus on anything important for longer than twenty minutes, and possibly your inability to not stab yourself in the face repeatedly without your boyfriend around, in a marvelous example of Moron's recursive feedback conundrum. It's all this sound advice you're not taking to heart, I tell you.

Anyway, food for thought. We out!

((I may be taking the RP a little too far, but hey, that's the road we walk in death.))

Hot damn.
+Lyeos.
Take a closer look at this text!
Pages: 1 ... 51 52 [53] 54 55 ... 58