Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Update speed, slow or fast or in between?

Fast, as often as I have time and there is a suggestion.
Medium fast, a cross between ^ and V.
Medium, wait for at least three posts before updating.
Medium slow, a cross between V and ^.
Slow, one update a day.

Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 58

Author Topic: Who Are You? (Rebooted in new thread.)  (Read 93483 times)

InZane

• Bay Watcher
  • [PIMP_CANE]
    • View Profile
Re: Who Are You? (IIIIIIIIIIIIIVVVVVVVAAAAAAAANNNNNNNN!!!!!)
« Reply #270 on: March 26, 2014, 04:21:35 pm »

PTW
I PTW anything that seems interesting

flame99

• Bay Watcher
  • Lady Stardust & her songs of darkness and disgrace
    • View Profile
« Reply #271 on: March 26, 2014, 06:43:28 pm »

Zombie tiem.

Also, this is definitely my new favorite TSG.
It/its, they/them, in order of preference.

Not gay as in happy, queer as in fuck you.

Avis-Mergulus

• Bay Watcher
  • This adorable animal can't work.
    • View Profile
« Reply #272 on: March 26, 2014, 06:55:16 pm »

Also, this is definitely my new favorite TSG.
This notion is seconded by me. Though I haven't played many TSGs before, so there.
“See this Payam!” cried the gods, “He deceives us! He cruelly abuses our lustful hearts!”

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #273 on: March 26, 2014, 07:37:29 pm »

Kira grabs his laptop and charger before heading into the living room.

He plugs the charger into the wall and plops down on the couch next to Ivan

Kira loads up Zombie Master on his computer and logs onto the FH3 server. What server are you on Kira? I'm on Furry Hell 3.

Kira, Ivan, and Richard spawn as survivors, there are 14 other survivors, Kira spawns with a pistol, Ivan spawns with a revolver, and Richard spawns with a pistol. Damnit! I spawned with a frigging revolver! These things suck! Kira looks around and dashes over to the spawn cache to grab a rifle, ammo, a molotov and a crowbar. I don't recognize this map, maybe it's new? Richard grabs an SMG, ammo, a sledge hammer, and a molotov. Maybe. Hey Ivan, the spawn cache is behind you, go swap your revolver for a pistol and get a primary before the other people take them all.

The remaining weapons at the cache are: A crowbar, a sledge hammer, a pistol, a shotgun, and a rifle.

There is enough ammo for the pistol, shotgun, and rifle to max out, there is not enough to max out the revolver.

There are no more molotovs

(If you have questions about weapon capabilities, ask.)

(Yes, revolvers do suck in ZM1, they got nerfed in the last update before the project was abandoned and nobody ever bothered to fix it, they have the lowest DPS of any gun, a horrendously slow reload time, they require more shots to kill a shambler zombie then a normal pistol, they have less ammo, and are less accurate. I rolled for starting equipment btw.)

(Standard tactics are discard revolver for a pistol if able, or trade for a pistol with newbies who don't know they suck.)

(SMG's are basically 30shot per clip full auto guns with terrible accuracy anywhere past 10 meters, extremely high DPS, and they run out of ammo in a couple barrages, they can down a hoard of shamblers in under three seconds though, which takes a huge amount of damage.)

(Shweet! I has favoriters! I plan on running this for a few years at least just so you know, probably gonna give this art at some point also, currently need a new tablet before I can do that though. If anybody feels like it, let me know if you want to do some of the art until I get a tablet/after I get one, it would be helpful)

(You guys will control Kira, Ivan, and Richard, since they are all playable characters in the actual story, this map will be based off a map I made at one point but never actually got around to releasing on the ZM1 forums because I procrastinated and never really got around to it. I suggest getting Ivan to grab some weapons and stuff.)

(Sorry for the delay on the update, I wasn't quite sure how to write it out, had a bit of writers block, still not completely satisfied with it but it'll do I guess. I've had this page open for most of the day.)
« Last Edit: March 26, 2014, 08:03:02 pm by Kevak »

birdy51

• Bay Watcher
  • Always be Beeping
    • View Profile
« Reply #274 on: March 26, 2014, 08:44:09 pm »

Have Kira take the SMG, give Ivan the shotgun and the pistol, and arm Richard with that rifle. Not sure about the rest to comment.

Take all the ammo.
BIRDS.

Also started a Let's Play, Yu-Gi-Oh! Duelists of the Roses

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #275 on: March 26, 2014, 09:20:18 pm »

(Kira and Richard are kitted out with their respective normal kits, they are most effective with these, if you swapped them around, their ability at using the weapon equipped would be lowered, Ivan doesn't have any penalties for ranged weapon skillsets, it's one of his starting passives in the actual game and translates over into games within games. [All Group Two people have a starting passive, all Group One peeps have a starting active].)

(Edit: Fixed a mistype.)
« Last Edit: March 27, 2014, 12:08:50 am by Kevak »

birdy51

• Bay Watcher
  • Always be Beeping
    • View Profile
« Reply #276 on: March 26, 2014, 09:26:10 pm »

Well... I suppose when Ivan is ready then... Have at it. It's game time.
BIRDS.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #277 on: March 26, 2014, 09:28:07 pm »

(Is Ivan taking a crowbar or a sledgehammer?)
« Last Edit: March 27, 2014, 12:10:35 am by Kevak »

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #278 on: March 26, 2014, 09:31:57 pm »

Crowbar
Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....
The face on the toaster does not look like one of mercy.

Karkov

• Bay Watcher
  • There's been a distinct lack of Praisin' recently.
    • View Profile
« Reply #279 on: March 26, 2014, 09:41:31 pm »

Posting to watch, this seems like a lot of fun, good to pass time at work with.

birdy51

• Bay Watcher
  • Always be Beeping
    • View Profile
« Reply #280 on: March 26, 2014, 09:57:58 pm »

Crowbar

I shall double this I suppose, although I do like the idea of the Sledgehammer as well.
BIRDS.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #281 on: March 26, 2014, 10:25:31 pm »

(Looks like this is getting rather popular, I must be doing something right.)

Ivan throws his rather shitty revolver at the ground and grabs a shiny new pistol. He them proceeds to grab a shotgun and a crowbar. Afterwards he grabs as much ammo as he can carry.

Onwards! Kira shouts as a Hulk bursts through the wall next to another survivor and brutally maims him.

Kira immediately moves away from the Hulk and fires at it's kneecaps three times. zmrjt[15, 20, 19]a and the Hulk collapses under its own weight and stops moving.

Shamblers are spilling out of the hole in the wall.

There is an door on the far side of the room.

Most of the survivors have passed through it.

(In ZM1, I normally use a crowbar, pistol, rifle, and molotov when that is available as a kit, I prefer being ranged, also the rifle's zoom function helps a huge amount, Crowbar is quick melee, but less damage, sledge hammer is really slow melee but high damage, shotgun sprays several bullets, most effective against hordes or point blank range.)

(Weapons in ZM1 have fixed damage, depending on where you hit, it has a damage multiplier between 0.5-3, the kneecaps on a Hulk have a damage multiplier of x3, the front of the head has a damage multiplier of x2, and the back of the head has a x1.5, the torso has a 0.5, the feet and crotch have a x1, experienced players aim for the knees, the head is a harder target anyways. I will only be rolling for aim in this because that is all that matters as there is no damage variance.)

birdy51

• Bay Watcher
  • Always be Beeping
    • View Profile
« Reply #282 on: March 27, 2014, 05:45:22 am »

Good to know!

However, are the other survivors also players? If that is the case, it may be worth considering making a few friends as you survive the onslaught.

Also, I see mystery door on the far side of the room. Go through the door.
BIRDS.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #283 on: March 27, 2014, 05:51:03 am »

(I'm going to bed, update later today since it is rather early in the morning, the other survivors are players, they however will not survive the Distortion in an hour or two ingame. [First person who figures out precisely what time the Distortion starts gets several cookie points and maybe something else.])

flame99

• Bay Watcher
  • Lady Stardust & her songs of darkness and disgrace
    • View Profile
« Reply #284 on: March 27, 2014, 06:50:57 am »

In Dwarf Fortress terms, Ivan qualifies as !FUN! in relation to most of the other characters later on, almost on the level of the HFS and the Circus actually.
So, I suppose one could say that he's a...
•_•)
( •_•)>⌐■-■
(⌐■_■)
Crazy Ivan?

In all seriousness, +1 to the far side door.
It/its, they/them, in order of preference.

Not gay as in happy, queer as in fuck you.
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 58