Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 51

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums: TDG (IC thread): Knight(mare)  (Read 32823 times)

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile

:"Heh, using my brain has been what's kept me alive. ...and, ah, thanks for the compliment too."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

"You're welcome."

She took a long drink of her coffee.

"Glad I was right about you."
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

:"You can't exactly judge someone's character that fast, you know. It's... well, usually a hasty decision."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

"If you weren't a nice person, you wouldn't have thanked me. Simple as that."

"Although if you want to make sure I keep thinking that, you could give me that orange if you're not going to eat it."

She pointed at a small orange that had rolled off the man's plate and was within easy grabbing distance for her.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile

As the group talks, a loud boom is heard nearby. One of the serving girl walk out.

She then run back in "Bandits! They blown up the smithy!" there a flurry of movement. Looking around, you see most of the patrons are unarmed and while the serving girls seem to of pulled out some weapons, they are rusted and the girls seem like today is the first day they held a weapon. Hell, the one with a healing staff seem to be vibrating from fear.

No one seem too keep on going outside.
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

Solymr

• Bay Watcher
  • BEEP BOP READ SOLDIERMON
    • View Profile

CLANG

The knight gets up with a loud noise and turns to the performer.

"..." He pulls out some sort of card. It has "JYGGALAG" scribbled on it. Then he grabs his lance and heads for the door.
« Last Edit: March 11, 2014, 05:57:17 am by Solymr »

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

"Guess we can't let the big guy go out alone. I'm awake now anyway."

Shaundra got up and followed Jyggalag.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

:"Bandits? Oh no no no, no WAY! Bandits?! They didn't- eh... Well, I guess I ought to go fight them. Can't do anything else about it."
Hefting his hatchet, Torben walks out the door.

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Alima sighed. So much for her quiet afternoon. Slinging her bag across her shoulder, she headed out with the rest of them.

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

The four travelers file out and look at the hamlet. At the destroyed smith, a man talk to his aide.
:"You know to do?"
the aide nods "Yes boss." With that, the man walk north with most of the bandits. The aide turn the remaining men "Remember! Leave no witnesses! Let them find only a smoking ruin."

Enemies stats
Spoiler: HP (click to show/hide)
(My new paint program has resizing issues so blurry units. At least there a transparent colour and layers unlike my last one.)

Edit: Oh, no co-or. Sorry, I'll put them in next turn so top left is 1,1 and bottom right is 10, 10
« Last Edit: March 11, 2014, 11:56:47 am by scapheap »
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

"I was hoping there would be less bandits. And I was looking forward to a quiet day, too. Oh well. Can't always get what I want."

Shaundra moves to 2,10 and shoots the Bandit at 2,8.

Solymr

• Bay Watcher
  • BEEP BOP READ SOLDIERMON
    • View Profile

Jyggalag clanks to (3,8).

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

: "Hmm... here Shaundra, let me help you.

Pulling out her flute, Alima moved closer to the archer and started to play an old tune from home.

Alima to 3-10, play for Shaundra

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

"Hmm? Oh, thank you, Alima."

Shaundra felt reinvigorated by the music.

Shaundra shoots the bandit a second time.

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Code: [Select]
103-20(there a hill) roll:13(17>critical)
8-3X3=15 damage
103-20 roll:23
8-3=5
Shaundra fires two shots, the first through the heart and the second embeds in the head. The bandit falls to the ground.

Alima dances for Shaundra. She can continue her rain of terror.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
(Alima move was after Shaundra so no Charisma.)
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 51