Advanced search  

Poll

Bloody Jazz

Crits.
Crits?
Crits!
Crits?!
Crits!?
Could you leave some enemies for the rest of us?

Pages: 1 ... 79 80 [81] 82 83 ... 101

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums: TDG(OOC Thread)(Army full, but death may happen)  (Read 74362 times)

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile

The OP is pretty up to date with changes that have met with general consensus, if you don't feel like reading the whole thread.

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Hmm... ok, I've hashed out a decent plot I think. Or at least the outlines of one. Some of it will be thought up on the fly depending on what the players choose to do as well. Now to just... you know, come up with a continent and other people and stuff.

It's going to be a fantasy/lord type fire emblem style FEF, but hopefully will be different enough from things. We'll seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
« Last Edit: April 27, 2014, 08:12:33 pm by Swordstar »

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

DF can design a continent for you, but you'd be wise to use that one legends exporter program thing if you plan to do that.

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Eh, I'll just use paint. Used it before, can use it again. :P I more meant figuring out countries and nobles of those countries, etc.

Spoiler: map (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: April 27, 2014, 08:53:14 pm by Swordstar »

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I hope those rivers shown are just the major ones, otherwise there are gonna be so some thirsty places. Looks like those northern two countries are gonna be the place where most pegasus riders hail from. Possibly also wyverns.

That northeast one is Nomad territory. The far-west country is probably the mage center, what with all the desert.

The center country and all the southern ones are a crap shoot. [/two cents]

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Haha, yeah, those are the major rivers, not the only rivers. Putting all the rivers would be /effort. Anyways, have an updated map with country names and capital cities.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

The isle of Raia has my attention.

Also, pointless non-sequiter: Went to the Midwest-Media-Expo on Saturday with a few friends as a send off, and saw two Fire Emblem cosplayers, which is two more than I've ever seen at other cons. I geeked pretty hard about it.

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Oh, very nice with the FE cosplayers. :3

Raia is a den of sin and iniquity. Pirates and scavengers are from there, muahaha etc.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile

I mean... right, so Tiruin, what kind of character are you interested in making? A support character? A DPS? A mixed? Depending on what you do, some of us might have better suggestions for what might fit best.
Well I was very interested with the Holy Guard for a note before... :) (and by that, the Dancing Blade, hence my initial note on wanting to be a Dancer :P) Though being a Monk has its benefits that I've pondered long upon (before picking Sister, in that Noble Emblem)

But then there's the approach to being a Fencer or a Myrmidon...

But I'm more of a support-personality character type I guess.

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Monk's are welcome of course. As someone pointed out, we don't have any light magic users right now. We do have someone currently signed up to be a fencer (not saying you can't be one, just letting you know in case you have an issue with that), but really whatever you want to make is welcome.

Hmm, as for my budding RP, I have a decent bit done for it but I still can't come up with a name for the thing...

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile

Monk it is, then.

I'll post my sheet later.  :)

Hmm, as for my budding RP, I have a decent bit done for it but I still can't come up with a name for the thing...
Oh, very nice with the FE cosplayers. :3
Cosplayers? Where? :o

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

See Blade's post... somewhere in this thread.

Also, pointless non-sequiter: Went to the Midwest-Media-Expo on Saturday with a few friends as a send off, and saw two Fire Emblem cosplayers, which is two more than I've ever seen at other cons. I geeked pretty hard about it.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile

Imagine if they were FEF cosplayers :p
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

... Alright. I think I have the basics for my FEF written up actually. I'm basing it off a really old idea I'd had a while ago, so that helped with some of the set up. I'm going to have to still take time to make up maps and stuff but... yeah. FEF: Shattered Hope will be up and running at some point.

Speeeeeaking of which, hey Hasp, can I use your tile sets? :3

Solymr

• Bay Watcher
  • BEEP BOP READ SOLDIERMON
    • View Profile

Imagine if they were FEF cosplayers :p
I just looked at myself and realized I have the same black and red jacket as Valor :o
Pages: 1 ... 79 80 [81] 82 83 ... 101