Advanced search  

Poll

Bloody Jazz

Crits.
Crits?
Crits!
Crits?!
Crits!?
Could you leave some enemies for the rest of us?

Pages: 1 ... 77 78 [79] 80 81 ... 101

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums: TDG(OOC Thread)(Army full, but death may happen)  (Read 74352 times)

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I doubt performers can get refreshed, that's just cheating, especially with the way Bard works.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile

*checks OP*
Hmm :/
Archer perhaps? Specializing in Longbows?

Also I really doubt the performers refreshing each other too. :P

Solymr

• Bay Watcher
  • BEEP BOP READ SOLDIERMON
    • View Profile

Can I suggest Monk? Light magic is easy to use, easy to hit, it would cover the only magic we don't have and it promotes to staff using Bishop or uberOP Holy Guard.

Also Shaundra specializes in longbows too :P

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile

Shaundra's an archer, but I don't know what her specialty is. Longbows are plenty useful though.

Re: performers refreshing each other: Rulebook states that no unit can have more than two moves per turn, no matter how many performers you have.
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

My specialties are Longbows and Crushing swords 'cause I plan on getting that range 1-2 sword if I can. :P Also Shaundra swinging around weapons resembling Guts's from Berserk amuses me.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile

It appears I can't read right :I
Hm.
Well every class is already picked once. xD
Mhhhh

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I think you probably mean every trainee class, which is vastly different from every class. :P

For instance, a merc is very different from a fencer. And a soldier is very different from a knight. So just cause the trainee classes have been picked doesn't mean anything.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

There are a lot of unrepresented classes. Wyvern Rider, for example, or Monk as was suggested. :3

ninja'd
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I mean... right, so Tiruin, what kind of character are you interested in making? A support character? A DPS? A mixed? Depending on what you do, some of us might have better suggestions for what might fit best.

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Hmm... so I think I'm going to make my own FEF at some point. I'd been considering making a steampunk one but have decided against it due to /effort. However, that doesn't mean I'm giving up. As of right now, I'm officially going to be working on the plot and stuff. So yeah. Look forward to that. Muahaha or something.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

I'm looking forward to it. :3

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Heh, thanks. It's nice to hear that. Nooooow I just need to figure out a plot that hasn't already been taken. :|

(And seeing as how I have no idea what the plots of FEF1&2 are that could be hard...)

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile

Don't work too hard at being original. Everything has already been done by someone anyway.

FEF1 seemed to me to have a very tight, local focus, so I decided that for NoH I would do something a bit more Epic in scope, a la most Fire Emblem video game titles.

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Eh, well there's original and then there's taking almost the exact plot being done by someone else right now. :P

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile

I've shared ideas for my own FEF a couple of times. Now that I'm working locally, I can probably begin putting maps and plot points together in earnest. Hopefully in the meantime at least one of the other games will end so we don't have so many up at once :P
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread
Pages: 1 ... 77 78 [79] 80 81 ... 101