Advanced search  

Poll

Bloody Jazz

Crits.
Crits?
Crits!
Crits?!
Crits!?
Could you leave some enemies for the rest of us?

Pages: 1 ... 30 31 [32] 33 34 ... 101

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums: TDG(OOC Thread)(Army full, but death may happen)  (Read 74440 times)

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile

Oh, speaking of which, I forgot to do the bio. Crap.

Blackish-brown hair, a face tanned from being outside often, soft features(pretty boy), greenish-gold eyes, and a leather cuirass or suit over a lighter set of clothing; the clothing itself looks detailed or adorned, but it's mostly just trim. The collar is closed and fits neatly about his neck(not an open jacket thing, that is).

This maybe?
: "Well, I certainly like it! And he cooks, too?"
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Thoughts?

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile

Dangit I wanted to post my pyromaniac sadist mage but turns out this FEF already has a fire mage.

Oh well :P
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile

Okay. Sorry for not posting, been real busy today. And after work, my little brother wouldn't get off the compy, so I had to wait an hour to get on. And then he told me that the keyboard I've been using without any problems had stopped working (Spoiler alert: using it right now), and that he was using a different keyboard.

And that one didn't work. After several minutes of undetected keystrokes and ALL CAPS, NO SAVING THROW, I lost my temper and slapped the keyboard until the keys flew off of it. Then I snapped it over my knee.

I'm feeling a little burnt out.

EDIT: Lost my temperature? If I'm going to reveal my horrifying mental instability, the least I can do is use the correct words. Blargh.

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Uhm... well... don't feel bad about not posting. It's ok, I know that I at least don't mind waiting. Real life stuff comes first, etc.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

Sorry you had a rough day, Blade. :\ Take it easy; we'll still be here tomorrow if you don't feel up to much right now.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Uhm... well... don't feel bad about not posting. It's ok, I know that I at least don't mind waiting. Real life stuff comes first, etc.
Sorry you had a rough day, Blade. :\ Take it easy; we'll still be here tomorrow if you don't feel up to much right now.
These!

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

These!

It doesn't help that my little brother and a couple of our friends are giving me shit about it right now. :/

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

This is where normally I'd say tell 'em to piss off or something but since it's your brother maybe not, I dunno.

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

This is where normally I'd say tell 'em to piss off or something but since it's your brother maybe not, I dunno.

This is the same brother who ruined Youmacon 2013 for me, for those who remember that debacle.

So yeah, telling him to piss off is fine. Dude's a shit.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I do not remember, but it doesn't sound like the sort of memory that would be fun to drudge up so don't worry about it :<

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

I remember. It involved the hot plate, I believe.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Bingo. Luckily, probably by April, I'll be staying with my Grandpa in Florida for a few months to get away from EVERYONE. Plus high speed internet, and good vibes from helping him out around his place. Should be good for my soul.

Hell, maybe the stars will align and I'll meet a girl.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

I see. Good luck with that, man. ^^^

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Oh right ._.

Blade, your grandpa has AC right? Good, reliable AC? Because if you're gonna be in Florida you will probably need it.

Pages: 1 ... 30 31 [32] 33 34 ... 101