Advanced search  

Poll

Bloody Jazz

Crits.
Crits?
Crits!
Crits?!
Crits!?
Could you leave some enemies for the rest of us?

Pages: 1 ... 59 60 [61] 62 63 ... 101

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums: TDG(OOC Thread)(Army full, but death may happen)  (Read 74409 times)

Gamerboy4life

• Bay Watcher
  • Helicopegasus
    • View Profile

damn it i'm still finishing the sprite

edit: fuck it, going for it. Still really, really hate it though
« Last Edit: March 26, 2014, 09:35:01 pm by Gamerboy4life »
I need to put something interesting here.

Gamerboy4life

• Bay Watcher
  • Helicopegasus
    • View Profile

FEF: TDG: Adventures in blondeness.

mother fucker i just noticed that

this is the second time. First, making it the all redhead girl's club in Praefect's game, then going and making this game into baywatch

I'm considering a quick hasty edit and hair color change
« Last Edit: March 26, 2014, 09:56:09 pm by Gamerboy4life »
I need to put something interesting here.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile

i was blonde before it was coool

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile

Nuuu, gamer, don't change it! Besides, there are only two girls with red hair in Praef's game, no big deal there at all.

Besides, there are only so many hair colors. What's the harm in sharing a hue between friends?

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile

This. This is the harm.
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

Culise

• Bay Watcher
  • General Nuisance
    • View Profile

Nuuu, gamer, don't change it! Besides, there are only two girls with red hair in Praef's game, no big deal there at all.

Besides, there are only so many hair colors. What's the harm in sharing a hue between friends?

The Divine Gems: Gaiden.  When the evil Black Order aligns itself with the Brunet Empire, only one band of fair-haired adventurers can stand against them.  However, when an empty canister of hair bleach is discovered in their camp, their trust is shaken to its core.  Is one of them secretly a dyed spy?  What of the mysterious rumours of a new "ginger menace" pulling the strings from the shadows? 

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile

evil Black Order
GASP
such blatant racism
OH MYYYYY
(:p)

Culise

• Bay Watcher
  • General Nuisance
    • View Profile

evil Black Order
GASP
such blatant racism
OH MYYYYY
(:p)
Plot twist: they're all actually albinos.  No one can actually tell because they're always wearing those "evil advisor" cowls and lurking menacingly in shadows.  ^_^

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile

Shotrin actually had lime green hair all along, because he was secretly Sheldon. After misunderstanding Leona's feelings, he flung himself through a dimensional portal. There, he died his hair, got his scar healed, and left behind his pirate ways to live his life in service to the God of the Sea he never knew he'd served.

Of course, with his story so unbelievable, he can't reveal himself as the bottle blonde to the group, lest he be killed.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile

The Divine Gems: Gaiden.  When the evil Black Order aligns itself with the Brunet Empire, only one band of fair-haired adventurers can stand against them.  However, when an empty canister of hair bleach is discovered in their camp, their trust is shaken to its core.  Is one of them secretly a dyed spy?  What of the mysterious rumours of a new "ginger menace" pulling the strings from the shadows?
: "Yesssss. Dance, my pretties. Soon the redheads shall rule all! Mwahahahaha!"
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

"We really bothering to take over the world, Jazz? Seems like an awful lot of work."
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile

: "Eh, once the brunettes and blondes wipe each other out there won't be much competition left over. Just the Misc Anime Colors."
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread
Pages: 1 ... 59 60 [61] 62 63 ... 101