Advanced search  

Poll

Bloody Jazz

Crits.
Crits?
Crits!
Crits?!
Crits!?
Could you leave some enemies for the rest of us?

Pages: 1 ... 36 37 [38] 39 40 ... 101

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums: TDG(OOC Thread)(Army full, but death may happen)  (Read 74342 times)

Solymr

• Bay Watcher
  • BEEP BOP READ SOLDIERMON
    • View Profile

At least it was the tank who tanked a crit and not Torben.

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile

Come to think of it, I feel I should point out that the main reason Shotrin is laying it on so thick is he's just meeting these people. It'll probably slow down a bit once they're better acquainted. Probably.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

Sirus, you should go two tiles south first so Shotrin can take your place and rezz Jyg. Or Alima could move I guess. >.>
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Solymr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I'd rather stay down :P

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

...Eh? I don't get it. :X
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Well I'm not wasting a vuln on you when you can get healed perfectly well by the creepy man with the staff. But yeah, it makes more sense for either Shaundra or Jasmine to move so that I can dance him.

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile

Well I'm not wasting a vuln on you when you can get healed perfectly well by the creepy man with the staff. But yeah, it makes more sense for either Shaundra or Jasmine to move so that I can dance him.

Dances can be stockpiled, so you can dance me, and then I can move and heal twice.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

Also I have no idea what do right nao. >.>

Solymr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I was joking :<
* Solymr goes to sleep

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Wait, really? That's cool and I never knew that. Done and done.

SC: Maybe move to like... 6-7 or something so that you're not in range of attack but can get attacks in next round?

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

I'm going to try to Longbow from here and hope the forest gives me good cover when people move up. Also, g'night Solymr. See ya tomorrow.

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Oh, or that. Forgot you had that lol.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

I haven't been using it because it has a lower Hit and I don't wanna waste it. Then again I might not even pick up Longbows as a specialty when I class up, so... might as well use it now I guess?
Pages: 1 ... 36 37 [38] 39 40 ... 101