Advanced search  

Poll

Bloody Jazz

Crits.
Crits?
Crits!
Crits?!
Crits!?
Could you leave some enemies for the rest of us?

Pages: 1 ... 80 81 [82] 83 84 ... 101

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums: TDG(OOC Thread)(Army full, but death may happen)  (Read 74350 times)

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

When do you plan on starting, Swordstar?

* SC is wanting to make sure he's around at that time... >.>;
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Probably not soon. Maybe sometime over the summer, I dunno, partially depends on how things go with other FEFs.

Edit: Wait, why, are you leaving or something?

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

OK, good, I'll be able to get some sleep tonight then. XD

@EDIT: No, I'm just on night shift hours for various reasons. :P
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Oh, hahaha, no, I'm not putting the thread up tonight. Though if you're that anxious, I can save a spot for you. :P

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

Pfff XD

Sure, that'd be good. I'll start working on a mug and character soon so you won't have to wait long when you do put it up.

* SC grumbles about shoruke playing a male pegasus rider first so now he can't do it without being a ripoff so that's one character idea in the trash grumble grumble *

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Like I said, probably won't be for a while, but yeah, I can do that.

(then again, I might get impatient and bored and put it up in a week buuuuut we'll see)

Solymr

• Bay Watcher
  • BEEP BOP READ SOLDIERMON
    • View Profile

I'll want in tooooooooooo
Also for Sirus game.
I have 3 characters in reserve. One for the inquisition thing and the other two for FEF3 and your game but I can't decide which.
Mostly influenced if Haspen will implement Spy/Master spy traps in his game.

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Heh, no problem, I can put a slot down for you too. Dunno exactly how many people I'll be able to handle but yeah, there'll be slots for both of you.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

Hmm. Dunno if I'd rather be a Summoner or a Mage Knight in the end... @_@

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile

Tempted to make a pegasus knight -> falcoknight character, just because it seems like every pegasus we've had so far goes valkyrie instead. Plus, you know, flying mounted units are crazy useful.
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

I also thought about making a Wyvern Hunter just to counter air units, but I think I'd rather be a mage since Coleen didn't pan out in NEF 1. :P

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

... As more people say they'd be willing to sign up, the more tempted I am to put this up sooner. Bad people. :P (I'm teasing, it's good to see people who are interested)

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I guess I should figure out things like what class the NPC Lord will be, what class skills I'm changing/keeping/getting rid of, etc. >_>

Solymr

• Bay Watcher
  • BEEP BOP READ SOLDIERMON
    • View Profile

I also thought about making a Wyvern Hunter just to counter air units, but I think I'd rather be a mage since Coleen didn't pan out in NEF 1. :P
Yeah, about that anti air thing... >.>

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

I've already decided Summoner, so you can have that if you want it Soly. ^^^
Pages: 1 ... 80 81 [82] 83 84 ... 101