Advanced search  

Poll

Bloody Jazz

Crits.
Crits?
Crits!
Crits?!
Crits!?
Could you leave some enemies for the rest of us?

Pages: 1 ... 78 79 [80] 81 82 ... 101

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums: TDG(OOC Thread)(Army full, but death may happen)  (Read 74336 times)

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Yeah, I'm not going to be starting mine up soon. I'll probably wait til one or both of the original FEF's ends. Plus it'll take me a while to work out plot and such.

What's your basic plot Sirus? :3

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

I know it involves inquisitors and I already have a mug for it. XD
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile

SC got it. The PCs work for a global Inquisition either as an Apprentice (noble-equivalent) or a soldier/mercenary working directly for them. Planned features include moral choices, multiple paths through the storyline, and possibly a system for determining how much the PCs get tainted by their experiences.

Basic plot is that a cult is amassing power and membership and is trying to accomplish something of an apocalyptic nature. Players will have to try and stop them.
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Iiiiiiiiiiiiinteresting. I will for sure be interested in playing. :3

(Also sorta sounds like SWTOR with the moral choices and getting tainted things. Light side/dark side choices, etc. Probably other video games with that sort of thing but that's the one I play.)

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile

Does the inquisition have access to Dark Magic? I want to try a Shaman, and with FEF and my job coming to an end soon....

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I admit that I am somewhat of a fan of Bioware RPGs :p
Sure they're a bit formulaic, but I DON'T CARE

Does the inquisition have access to Dark Magic? I want to try a Shaman, and with FEF and my job coming to an end soon....
Dark Magic is officially forbidden. Unofficially, the Inquisition has a few shamans and other dark users on call on the provision that they behave themselves.

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Wait, do you play SWTOR? (does anyone else play swtor?)

And hmm... it might be time for me to finally play a lance or axe user. Or maybe even *gasp* a healer.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I do not play SWTOR. KOTOR, yes, but last I heard SWTOR was still subscription-based and I don't really want to pay $19 or so a month.

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Nope. FtP as of... almost a year ago now. I think. I forget how long I've been playing. There's also... a step up from that which I forget the name of but like... basically you give $5 and then you get some more options you don't get as FtP. But it's a lot of fun, I really enjoy it.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

KOTOR 1 & 2 were pretty good, but Jade Empire is prolly the best from that era. :P As for the other question I've never played an MMO; the only games I've ever played online were Terraria (with Skyrunner, Reudh, and Tiruin), Risk of Rain (with CrimsonEon and a friend of his), and Starbound (with Draignean and his sister). That's it. :P

EDIT: Wait, no, I played a few rounds of Mass Effect 3's multiplayer with Digital Hellhound once.

EDIT2: And I play GTA Online sometimes but not with anyone here, unfortunately. :\ Just randoms.
« Last Edit: April 27, 2014, 07:25:47 pm by SeriousConcentrate »
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile

Sounds like a fun game, if I might, I'd like to be in it. :D

Is Anima Magic forbidden?
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Dark Magic is officially forbidden. Unofficially, the Inquisition has a few shamans and other dark users on call on the provision that they behave themselves.

...Define behave.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Sounds like a fun game, if I might, I'd like to be in it. :D

Is Anima Magic forbidden?
No, but it is subject to a great deal of scrutiny due to the reliance on nature spirits. Light magic users must be vetted by the local religions. Staff magic has the fewest restrictions, but that's because unlike the other fields a staff-user is pretty much useless without one.

...Define behave.
Obey orders and don't lose your mind, basically. Demons, monsters, and undead will be real things in my FEF and Dark Magic users that go off the deep end tend to attract them.

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Cool, might run him for that. Quick question, will you be using any of the changes from the Ideas and Balancing thread? I mostly want to playtest the new Ancient Gamble.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I haven't been keeping up on it, to be honest >.>;

Call that a "maybe".

Pages: 1 ... 78 79 [80] 81 82 ... 101