Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 33

Author Topic: (FEF2) Candy & Efa's Magical Dream Mission! (IC)  (Read 24428 times)

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
Re: (FEF2) Candy & Efa's Magical Dream Mission! (IC)
« Reply #255 on: April 05, 2014, 07:56:42 pm »

Leona to 9,12 and heal Sheldon!

"Don't worry me like this!"

Leona thunked him on the shoulder with her healing staff as she cured his wounds.

"I don't know what I'd do if you got yourself killed like this..."
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile
« Reply #256 on: April 05, 2014, 08:12:45 pm »

"I'm made of sterner stuff than that. Now get out of here before that thing decides you'd be an easier target." Sheldon moved to keep himself between Leona and the tentacled goblin.

I don't know what I'd do if you got killed either...

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #257 on: April 05, 2014, 08:16:07 pm »

"I'm staying, Sheldon, and I hope it does go after me. You may be a man but we both know I'm made of the sternest stuff out of everyone in our team."

"Besides, I'm not going to die before I have a chance..."

This last sentence was said quietly, almost a mumble.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #258 on: April 05, 2014, 08:19:18 pm »

"You aren't dying at all." Sheldon growled, shooting a scowl at Leona. The look was immediately replaced by one of confusion. "...A chance to what?"

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #259 on: April 05, 2014, 08:26:11 pm »

Leona started, as if unaware she had said that out loud. She looked a little annoyed for a few moments, though she remained blushing until she calmed down.

"A chance to talk to you about what's really between us. Although we can do that now if you prefer. All I want to ask is one thing: what am I, to you? A friend, a woman, a companion...?"

Despite Miguella's words earlier, she was uncertain again now that she was asking. She watched Sheldon's face, waiting to see how he would answer.

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #260 on: April 05, 2014, 08:36:55 pm »

Whatever God there is, they are cruel. Sheldon turned back to the Octogoblin, trying not to think. "...You said we were friends. Nothing more." The pirate struggled to keep his voice level.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #261 on: April 05, 2014, 08:40:19 pm »

Leona's heart felt as if it stopped for a moment... until she realized his phrasing meant he hadn't said anything of his opinion.

"...I didn't ask you that. I asked what you thought of me as. Please."

CrimsonEon

• Bay Watcher
  • Is that Blood Thine or the Enemy's?
    • View Profile
« Reply #262 on: April 05, 2014, 08:43:00 pm »

: "Hey, muscle-for-brains! Ya forgot-" Alyssa shouted, raising the Nightmare axe carefully, but relented as he continued on talking to Leona. "Oh, nevermind." Alyssa sighed, resigned to a couple moments looking over the expanse outside. With a pause though, she turned to Griff, "Hey, Griff. Can I ask ya somethin'?"

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #263 on: April 05, 2014, 08:55:21 pm »

This is it. I'm going to tell her how I feel, flat out. And then she'll be gone forever. Sheldon considered stalling. Keeping what he could of Leona just a few more minutes. But it was over anyway. She was pleading with him for godsakes. "...Leona. I say lots of things. I'll tell any woman they're beautiful, but you... I... Can't do this." Sheldon let out a roar, his silver tongue having failed him, and flipped off the octogoblin as though it could understand. "You and me ugly, let's finish what we started, come on!"

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #264 on: April 05, 2014, 09:28:31 pm »

Leona stared at Sheldon wordlessly for a few moments, unsure what to feel. Eventually she just looked down and away. Maybe Miguella had been wrong, and maybe that was for the best... but she had so desperately hoped the old woman was right.

"...Fine. Then I'll tell you how I feel. The reason I said you and I can't be together is because I'm afraid. I'm afraid that if I love you, you'll leave me the second a prettier woman comes along. But I don't want to be afraid. I want to know I can trust you - and you, you say you can't do this?"

"Why can't you? Are you afraid of hurting me? Don't - don't tell me that you're not answering to protect me, and don't say that I deserve better!"

Leona wiped her hand at her cheeks, determined to try and ignore her tears until she got what she had wanted to say for a long time out of her system, and returned it to clench at her robes.

"I don't want 'better' because I want you, you oaf! I've been by your side this whole time, hoping you would notice me! I'm begging you, please, either break my heart now and get it over with if you truly feel nothing for me, or tell me!"

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #265 on: April 05, 2014, 09:41:10 pm »

"...ahaha. Ahahaha! Ahahahaha!" Sheldon's heart soared. Man, he was an idiot. When he finally stopped to take a breath, he smiled, but kept his eyes on the foe before him. "Leona, I noticed you so long ago. Everything you are, I find enchanting beyond anything or anyone I've ever met. I thought you might not want a man like me." He left the story of his life before being separated from his mother unsaid. It wasn't like she didn't already know. "All this time, I've been poking and prodding, trying to find out if maybe you felt something for me. Earlier, when you said we couldn't be together, it broke my heart. I thought I'd lost the one thing I care about more than anything else in the whole world."

"I thought I had lost you, the woman I love. I love you, Leona Belmonte. And there will never be anyone prettier than you. Not to me. And if you deserve better, I wanna be that better man, alright?"

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #266 on: April 05, 2014, 09:53:19 pm »

"Sheldon...!"

Leona stepped forward, between him and the monster, not even caring if it attacked her while she showed her back to it. Her heart was filled with relief, and joy, and she couldn't help but to express her feelings. She wrapped her arms around his waist and laid her head against his chest.

"I love you too, Sheldon Vega. I'm so, so, so sorry I hurt you like that. I'll never do it again. I promise."

She closed her eyes and sniffled, squeezing him as tightly as she could, then looked up at his face again.

"...After we get out of here, I want to have a long talk with you and try to figure out what we should make of the future. All I know right now is I wanna spend it with you."

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #267 on: April 05, 2014, 09:54:19 pm »

As girl-Leo and guy-Sheila declared their love for each other rather directly near her, Efa remained impassive, on the outside, continuing to glare at the gargoyle she'd failed to kill. Ugh, this was the kind of thing she really couldn't tell anyone else-- imagine the stupidity and drama that would follow?

But, hey, freaking out about a twisted version of her reality could wait. For now, the plan was simple: kill gargoyle now, beat Candy up later.

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #268 on: April 05, 2014, 10:11:34 pm »

"The two of us being together is all that's important." Sheldon looked down at Leona, smiling the smile he'd always reserved for her. Then he remembered where the hell they were. "I'd like that future to last a good long while though-Don't turn your back on the bad guys, okay?"

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #269 on: April 05, 2014, 10:31:23 pm »

"Oh... right..."

She smiled at him and stepped away, holding her hands together behind her back and looking happier - and perhaps a bit shyer - than her team had ever seen her. She tried to focus on the enemy but she kept turning to glance at Sheldon and smile at him.
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 33