Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 33

Author Topic: (FEF2) Candy & Efa's Magical Dream Mission! (IC)  (Read 24430 times)

CrimsonEon

• Bay Watcher
  • Is that Blood Thine or the Enemy's?
    • View Profile
Re: (FEF2) Candy & Efa's Magical Dream Mission! (IC)
« Reply #225 on: March 31, 2014, 07:41:01 pm »

: "Argh! If you all keep calling that I'll have to title this draft that!" Alyssa laughed despite her legs getting a little weak, her eyes darting over the platforms and back.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #226 on: March 31, 2014, 07:42:22 pm »

: "Hey, Fezzina! Ya find anything good over there?"
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
  • Warning: May contain ham
    • View Profile
« Reply #227 on: March 31, 2014, 09:06:16 pm »

Fezzina moved south and opened the chest!

"Let me check real quick! Did you find anything interesting?"

She had fallen silent earlier, pondering the issue. Should they get involved? On one hand, it was her sister and she'd do anything she could to help. But she also knows that she can't fight her battles for her, and this seems like such a one. Fezzina knew that revealing it to the two might just make matters worse, or who knows? It was up to Leona to open up, the best she could, and perhaps should do, is provide support.

"I've heard talk about us possibly resting for a few days after this is over, recharge after climbing the mountain, surpassing evils, so on. You have any plans?" Her voice took on a happier tone than it had prior to them entering the hall. A more light hearted subject might be best suited, she figured.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #228 on: April 01, 2014, 12:59:21 am »

: "Some sorta creepy axe that I hope Sheldon can handle. Once ya get that chest open we'll get back to the others; it probably ain't a good idea to be separated from the group in a place like this."

The horse whinnied, as if in agreement. He clearly wanted to be back on solid ground and out of this floating castle.

: "Plans? Uh, well, yer sister promised we'd practice with the healing staffs some more, but other than that nothing." A hopeful sort of tone entered his voice. "Um, what about yerself? Any plans?"

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
  • Warning: May contain ham
    • View Profile
« Reply #229 on: April 01, 2014, 10:04:58 pm »

"Well..." Fezzina paused for a moment, fiddling with the chest to get it open and reached for words. "I can't really say I have anything specific, no, although maybe--perhaps we could maybe do something? I don't know the area, but we should be able to find something interesting if we look around. Maybe find a good view, or maybe an interesting store or..." She trailed off and was rather happy that a corner separated her from Griff at the moment, considering the blush she gained mid-sentence.

Come on, just calm down and stop saying 'maybe'... And just see what he says. Well, hear rather, you can't exactly see sou--Your distracting yourself. She'd be lying to herself if she wasn't listening acutely for his answer.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #230 on: April 01, 2014, 10:36:29 pm »

Griff was acutely grateful that there was a corner separating the two, because as Fezzina spoke he couldn't stop himself from making a small celebratory gesture and mouthing "yes!". He did his best to stay cool when he responded. She might not mean anything by it, after all.

: "Well...yeah, sure! Don't know the area myself but I'm sure you're right about finding somethin' interesting. Maybe we can...I dunno, pack a lunch or whatever? Make a day of it?"

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #231 on: April 02, 2014, 08:10:10 am »

5 left
It's FEF, not FEOF

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #232 on: April 02, 2014, 06:22:25 pm »

Fezzina moves to the chest and opens it with ease. Wait - this chest didn't need a key, either! Now Fezzina and Griff are both stuck with unused keys. HMMM. Inside the chest is a worn-out staff, faintly glowing with its last bit of power.

Fezzina gets Kia!

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #233 on: April 02, 2014, 06:30:31 pm »

Griff moves 1 right, Rescues Fezzina, then rides on to (12,16).

CrimsonEon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #234 on: April 02, 2014, 11:12:50 pm »

Alyssa slowly scratched away at the book, taking moments to look back and forth at the platforms.
: "Complex stuff right there... It'd be much more awesome if it wasn't hanging some dozen leagues into the air..." Alyssa muttered, "Hmm... Hey, Efa? What're you n' this Candy fellow here doing up this way anyway? Got a bone to pick with the Zombie King or Queen?"

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #235 on: April 02, 2014, 11:16:28 pm »

@Aliieson

: "We're - uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh - volunteer heroes! We right the balance of good and evil in between our day jobs. And THIS looks like a pretty big imbalance!"

CrimsonEon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #236 on: April 02, 2014, 11:24:28 pm »

: "Oh? Pff-heehe." Alyssa giggled, "Free-volunteer'in heroes, huh? What's stopping ya from really throwing your lot in? Lots a' adventure, lots a' stories, and it's not as bad pay as most people say!" Alyssa turned a couple pages back in her book before continuing to scribble.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #237 on: April 02, 2014, 11:25:45 pm »

Efa looked at Candy and rolllleeeeed her eyes.
:"So, yeah, we're basically vigilantes, but with less "This guy is terrible, kill him!" and more "Oh shit, zombies!"

But yeah, we go part-time because we've got our own jobs we enjoy doing. I'm a hunter, for instance.
"

CrimsonEon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #238 on: April 02, 2014, 11:35:02 pm »

Alyssa paused a moment, looking between Candy and Efa.
: "Hmm..." Alyssa pulled her drawing hand up to her chin, "Can't fault ya for that. Personally love the adventure, but lately I learned to have respect for the folks who keep a steady life." She shrugged, "Sorry for pryin'. Just I can't quite shake this feeling you two got something... Special about ya. Call it a bard's intuition."

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #239 on: April 03, 2014, 12:20:50 am »

Her smirk widened.
:"I know that Candy's definitely special."
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 33