Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 33

Author Topic: (FEF2) Candy & Efa's Magical Dream Mission! (IC)  (Read 24433 times)

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
Re: (FEF2) Candy & Efa's Magical Dream Mission! (IC)
« Reply #195 on: March 27, 2014, 12:09:14 pm »

Leona lightly bit her lower lip in thought.

"...I don't know. Sometimes he really frustrates me and I just want to break my pacifist vows and slap him, like when he runs off ahead of everyone and gets himself badly wounded. But... I don't want anything bad to happen to him. I just... enjoy being around him... but I wish he would notice me for me, instead of just being one of the girls he travels with. If that makes any sense."
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

CrimsonEon

• Bay Watcher
  • Is that Blood Thine or the Enemy's?
    • View Profile
« Reply #196 on: March 27, 2014, 12:45:42 pm »

Alyssa simply hums along to her harp as she continues onward.
Alyssa to 14,18. Buff Sakura and (presumably at 14,17) Efa.

birdy51

• Bay Watcher
  • Always be Beeping
    • View Profile
« Reply #197 on: March 27, 2014, 12:46:03 pm »

: "I hear you loud and clear dearie."

She tapped her finger on her manly chin for a moment of thought.

: "Leona, what I think is important remember is that sometimes, men don't know how to act. Some men get these big and puffy ideas in their heads about how they have to conquer the world for us, and protect us. That is why he is always charging ahead and getting himself into to trouble. Sheldon loves and therefore thinks that the best way to keep you safe is by getting himself killed."

: "Now, you should never mind that some men are silly like that. It's just something in the air that makes them go insane that way. There is nothing we can do about it. But we can treat the symptoms of the madness."

: "We have to be kind to our more fragile-minded brothers. Just... Let him know you care, and that in your own way you will always love him. Your vows may be ones of chastity, but that means nothing. Simply put, just let yourself be his harbor dearest. And perhaps... Some day when you are older you may want to be more. You never know! Life can be a strange and magnificent creature."
BIRDS.

Also started a Let's Play, Yu-Gi-Oh! Duelists of the Roses

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #198 on: March 27, 2014, 12:51:05 pm »

Leona blushed deeply.

"...Loves me? Did... Did he tell you that, Miguella?"

Her tone was quite hopeful.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

birdy51

• Bay Watcher
  • Always be Beeping
    • View Profile
« Reply #199 on: March 27, 2014, 01:01:23 pm »

Miguella had a hearty laugh, her fingers daintily, but utterly ineffectually covering her mouth.

: "HOOOHOOOHOOooo! Dearest. The poor man can hardly swing his ax straight when you are around. Sheldon can hardly concentrate without his thoughts turning to you in reverie. Yes, I would say that Sheldon loves you. Just don't tell him I said that. I have a reputation to keep you see.
BIRDS.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #200 on: March 27, 2014, 01:13:19 pm »

Leona looked over at Sheldon with a gentle, blushing smile before turning back to Miguella.

"Thank you, Miguella. Sincerely. I think I need to have a talk with Sheldon soon, too..."

birdy51

• Bay Watcher
  • Always be Beeping
    • View Profile
« Reply #201 on: March 27, 2014, 02:30:47 pm »

Miguella leaned down laid a sagely hand upon her shoulder with a knowing smile. There are many types of magic in his world, but the most beautiful of magic was always young love.

: "You are perfectly welcome child."
BIRDS.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #202 on: March 27, 2014, 02:36:57 pm »

Leona simply looked back over at Sheldon and toyed with the hair hanging over her left shoulder.

"...I should have spoken to you earlier, Miguella. I... said something earlier I probably shouldn't have, because I didn't know... I need to apologize to him."

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #203 on: March 27, 2014, 02:48:50 pm »

Quote from: Leona heals Miguella
Up to 25 HP healed!

Griff notices the chest doesn't have a lock, so he simply punches it open. Inside is an blackened axe, decorated with teeth and bones. It radiates unsettling energies.

Griff receives Nightmare!

Alyssa plays her harp for Sakura and Efa, but Efa makes it to 14,16 before bumping into Julia, so she's a bit out of range.

Quote from: Alyssa versus Harp
Sakura feels renewed!

Spoiler: HP (click to show/hide)

birdy51

• Bay Watcher
  • Always be Beeping
    • View Profile
« Reply #204 on: March 27, 2014, 03:01:53 pm »

: "Well... Apologies are nice and all, but don't be afraid of getting a bit rough with him. Men like him sometimes need ordered about. Regardless, I think a little candid dialogue between you two will go a long ways.
: Now, would you like a little bit of candy dearie? I still have some of those Simply DIVINE Mints that we received for helping Lord Shugarbum with his little zombie problem."
BIRDS.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #205 on: March 27, 2014, 03:05:40 pm »

"Oh, er, yes please. Thank you very much, Miguella."

Leona took a mint and ate it.

"So you mean to say I'll have to work harder than ever to keep him on the straight and narrow? I can do that."

birdy51

• Bay Watcher
  • Always be Beeping
    • View Profile
« Reply #206 on: March 27, 2014, 03:14:37 pm »

Miguella popped a mint into her mouth as well and her face contorted into one of absolute ectasy. Kids these days did not know how to appreciate a good mint.

: "You my dear will have your work cut out for you. Sheldon is a wild sort, but I have full confidence in your abilities to keep him under control.
BIRDS.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #207 on: March 27, 2014, 06:04:10 pm »

: Snickerdoodles, this thing seems pretty nasty. I wonder if Sheldon could use it?
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile
« Reply #208 on: March 27, 2014, 06:38:27 pm »

Sheldon relaxed a bit with all the immediate threats slain. ”Yeeikes. I really gotta work on my aim. Missing a couple of corpses like that is just embarassing." He rolled his right shoulder, frowning. "Keep it together, Sheldon. Focus on the target in front of you, do what needs doing, and move to the next, just like Mom."

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #209 on: March 30, 2014, 11:36:05 am »

To 16,16
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 33