Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: [GNOME] - Bug reports and known issues  (Read 6054 times)

Meph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • worldbicyclist
Re: [GNOME] - Bug reports and known issues
« Reply #30 on: April 07, 2014, 12:33:00 pm »

No concerns from my side. :)

Just wanted to let you know aboit the military training bug in case you did not know about it.
::: ☼Meph Tileset☼☼Map Tileset☼- 32x graphic sets with TWBT :::
::: ☼MASTERWORK DF☼ - A comprehensive mod pack now on Patreon - 250.000+ downloads and counting :::
::: WorldBicyclist.com - Follow my bike tours around the world - 148 countries visited :::

Giimer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: April 14, 2014, 03:05:58 am »

Hello
Please note that the stocks do not accept:
-Gem items, such as diodes
-Plastic logs and all of them done.
---------------------------------------------
I have back problems with automation. In the basement is the Arc Furnance. Metal used for lifting drilling rig. If only melting it's all right for unlimited time. If you turn right drilling rig that work continues for 2-5 minutes and then stop both factories.

[DFHack]# machina d
Machina: Loaded.
Updating machina list...
Machina detected.  Starting machina updates.
Updating machina connections...
Connections for (DFHACK_MACHINA_DRILLING_RIG_GNOME) found: 1
Connections for (DFHACK_MACHINA_OUTPUT_GNOME) found: 0
Connections for (DFHACK_MACHINA_FACTORY_SMELTER_GNOME) found: 1
Connections for (DFHACK_MACHINA_INPUT_GNOME) found: 0
Updating machina power...
Power allocated to (DFHACK_MACHINA_DRILLING_RIG_GNOME): 361
Power allocated to (DFHACK_MACHINA_FACTORY_SMELTER_GNOME): 361
...rworkDF V4i\Dwarf Fortress\hack\scripts/teleportbase.lua:8: Cannot read fiel
 building_stockpilest.custom_type: not found.
stack traceback:
        [C]: in function '__index'
        ...rworkDF V4i\Dwarf Fortress\hack\scripts/teleportbase.lua:8: in funct
on <...rworkDF V4i\Dwarf Fortress\hack\scripts/teleportbase.lua:4>

Updating machina list...
Updating machina connections...
Connections for (DFHACK_MACHINA_DRILLING_RIG_GNOME) found: 1
Connections for (DFHACK_MACHINA_FACTORY_SMELTER_GNOME) found: 1
Connections for (DFHACK_MACHINA_INPUT_GNOME) found: 0
Updating machina power...
Power allocated to (DFHACK_MACHINA_DRILLING_RIG_GNOME): 361
Power allocated to (DFHACK_MACHINA_FACTORY_SMELTER_GNOME): 361

« Last Edit: April 14, 2014, 05:55:38 am by Giimer »

IndigoFenix

• Bay Watcher
  • All things die, but nothing dies forever.
    • View Profile
    • Boundworlds: A Browser-Based Multiverse Creation and Exploration Game
« Reply #32 on: April 14, 2014, 07:50:42 am »

The time shouldn't be a problem.  Check to see what is the last item you put in before it stops working.

Giimer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: April 15, 2014, 04:59:31 pm »

The time shouldn't be a problem.  Check to see what is the last item you put in before it stops working.
Only metal bars. Drill takes the result of melting. I need to test different types of metals? Or the problem may be with all metals at once?
« Last Edit: April 15, 2014, 05:07:05 pm by Giimer »

IndigoFenix

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: April 16, 2014, 01:25:47 am »

Only metal bars. Drill takes the result of melting. I need to test different types of metals? Or the problem may be with all metals at once?

It shouldn't be with all metals.  When the whole system shuts down it's generally because some machine is trying to process a material or item but something goes wrong in the code while it's processing.  Dismantle and rebuild the smelter (this will remove any items stuck inside it)then type in 'machina' to reset the system, then place items in one at a time until you find which item is causing the crash.  Then I can fix it.

Dorenabel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: April 16, 2014, 12:16:48 pm »

I don't know was it intentional or not, but from whole padded armor set gnomes don't have recipe for padded hoods (or any another padded headgear) at leather works. And oscillators for clocks - you can create oscillators only from gems at tinker's workshop (as it should be), but I purchased few brass oscillators from caravans (from some crate it seems), well, if it's not one of game quirks when it create things which shouldn't exist, than probably some another recipe missing, because it's impossible to produce oscillators from metal in fort.

IndigoFenix

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: April 16, 2014, 02:21:18 pm »

I don't know was it intentional or not, but from whole padded armor set gnomes don't have recipe for padded hoods (or any another padded headgear) at leather works. And oscillators for clocks - you can create oscillators only from gems at tinker's workshop (as it should be), but I purchased few brass oscillators from caravans (from some crate it seems), well, if it's not one of game quirks when it create things which shouldn't exist, than probably some another recipe missing, because it's impossible to produce oscillators from metal in fort.

Sure about that?  You should be able to make a clockwork oscillator from a cog and a rod.

Dorenabel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: April 16, 2014, 02:51:31 pm »

Absolutely sure about padded hoods.
About clockwork oscillator not so sure anymore, actually it was just messed up links in stockpiles during manufacture process, (tried to figure out what i can store in stockpiles from tinker and what not, and how to organize it all better) so 10 clockwork oscillators I ordered never was produced, but I decided that clockwork oscillator != oscillator, because wasn't able to produce clocks. Already found it all out, but it seems now to late to edit them out from previous post before anyone noticed.  :(

Update: "create motorized pants" at Gadgeteer's workshop create gutsy belts instead of motorized pants.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
And definitely not bug - on military uniform screen in armor section "clockwork armors (foreign)" and "clockwork armor (foreign)". "clockwork armors" first in list, long before "clockwork armor", so it's a bit confusing why gnomes refusing to wear clockwork armors, before you check raws to find out that it's from "replicate ancient clockwork armor" reaction of some another fortress.
« Last Edit: April 16, 2014, 11:49:48 pm by Dorenabel »

Doalyn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: August 07, 2014, 11:28:24 am »

Anyone else get this one? A Spider Tank witnesses a crime, then eternally spouts "Mechanical Spider Tank, Mechanical Spider Tank (Tame) cancels Report Crime: Too injured."

Meph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • worldbicyclist
« Reply #39 on: August 07, 2014, 12:13:34 pm »

Anyone else get this one? A Spider Tank witnesses a crime, then eternally spouts "Mechanical Spider Tank, Mechanical Spider Tank (Tame) cancels Report Crime: Too injured."
With which version is that? The newest one removes can_speak and can_learn from them, so that shouldnt happen anymore. Btw, we have one thread for everything gnome related now, herE: http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=138898.0
::: ☼Meph Tileset☼☼Map Tileset☼- 32x graphic sets with TWBT :::
::: ☼MASTERWORK DF☼ - A comprehensive mod pack now on Patreon - 250.000+ downloads and counting :::
::: WorldBicyclist.com - Follow my bike tours around the world - 148 countries visited :::

Doalyn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: August 08, 2014, 02:00:09 pm »

2.5.0.4 I guess. Thanks for the redirect, too.
Pages: 1 2 [3]