Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3

Author Topic: Doom RtD - Co-GM'd by HFS and Scionox - [5/5] Waitlist Open - Turn 002  (Read 3585 times)

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
Re: Doom RtD - Co-GM'd by HFS and Scionox - [5/5] Waitlist Open - Turn 000
« Reply #15 on: February 26, 2014, 03:31:27 pm »

Search the crates with everyone else.

"Dibs on any pew pews!"

WhitiusOpus

• Bay Watcher
  • Pro-radiation Lobbyist
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 26, 2014, 03:45:18 pm »

((Fine, you guys can have dibs on pew pews, unless they're big. Or stably. I get all the stabby stabby's.))
Quote from: The Froggy Ninja
Young Masches: Fetch yonder blade!
Masches grabs his "sword." Navi gasps. Her aura flushes a pinkish hue and she flies out the window.

darkpaladin109

• Bay Watcher
  • has no intention of returning here
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 26, 2014, 04:23:39 pm »

"Holy shit, what the hell happened here?"
Loot crates.

VinnieTheDead

• Bay Watcher
  • i ain't worried bout nothin
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 26, 2014, 04:53:22 pm »

Loot everything. Especially dead people. I get first dibs on berserk packs.
Quote from: Broteam
anything that's not shootin at what i'm shootin at becomes what i'm shootin at

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • 4mask always angle, do figure theirs!
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 26, 2014, 08:42:27 pm »

Spoiler: character for waitlist (click to show/hide)

HFS

• Bay Watcher
  • Sealed Entity
    • View Profile
Re: Doom RtD - Co-GM'd by HFS and Scionox - [5/5] Waitlist Open - Turn 001
« Reply #20 on: February 26, 2014, 10:39:20 pm »

"what the FUCK happened here?!?"

Rock stands stunned, for a moment, examining the carnage around him.

shit went down here.
He thinks to himself.

Not particularly waiting for any of his teammates responses, Rock searches the smaller crates for anything useful and then cautiously opens the smaller personnel door.

[Roll:18] Moving towards one of the smaller crates, you spot one stacked on top of another that appears to be open. You slam it open, and are promptly buried in what appears to be a mixture of surplus clothing, ration packs, and the like. A smaller, seemingly-metal box falls out, clattering to the ground beside you, but when you turn to face it, you find yourself tangled up and trip, due to the loose clothing.

As you are currently occupied, you are currently unable to open the door.

Something serious. Lets not fuck around.

Join in the scavenging of anything useful from the crates, then assume a safe firing position to cover the door as it is opened.

[Roll:10] As your allies move towards the crates, you follow them, opting to go for one that appears somewhat bloody, but is clearly open. After you open it, you can clearly see why it was bloody - someone had shoved the bullet-ridden corpse of a security guard here. While most of the equipment is useless, you successfully manage to scavenge a single, full clip for your pistol.

[Item Obtained: Pistol Clip 14/14]

Search the crates with everyone else.

"Dibs on any pew pews!"

[Roll: 1] You head towards two stacked crates, and attempt to open the bottom one. Not noticing that the upper one is somewhat over the edge to a possibly dangerous extent, you attempt to open the bottom one. After a moment, you give up and hit the crate in frustration, and the upper crate topples over. [Agility: 1+2=3] A loud clang rings throughout the room, and a sickening crunch could be heard as the full crate slams down onto your foot. While your boots prevented the bones from becoming powder, they were incapable of preventing them from being broken.

[Injury Obtained: Left Foot (Minor Fracture): -3 to All Actions due to pain, -3 to Agility]

"Holy shit, what the hell happened here?"
Loot crates.

[Roll: 15] Moving further away from your teammates, you slip between two crates and find a larger one that is currently open. Within it is yet another dead security guard, missing the entirety of his left arm and a good portion of his torso, as if they had been bitten clean off. About a foot away from the corpse is a bloody, yet still serviceable rifle, and you find a full clip on the ruined belt. Briefly checking the rifle's own clip, you identify that it has seven bullets remaining.

[Items Obtained: Rifle (7/30), Rifle Clip (30/30)]

Loot everything. Especially dead people. I get first dibs on berserk packs.

[Roll: 1] Unlike your fellow companions, you move towards several of the bodies strewn about the place. Beside one of them, you spot the familiar brown of a powerful Berserk Pack. Moving next to it, you open it up to take inventory, only to notice that it is empty.

Beside you, a moan is heard, and the relatively intact corpse of the guard next to the pack twitches. After a second, it bolts upright, and its' head twists unnaturally far to the left, staring into your eyes despite lacking any of its' own. As you back up, you notice a needle still embedded in its' arm - the chemical concoction used for the berserk packs to enhance physical strength.

It's currently empty. Uh oh.

Spoiler: Map (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Enemies (click to show/hide)

If there are any mistakes, please inform me.
« Last Edit: February 26, 2014, 10:41:43 pm by HFS »

WhitiusOpus

• Bay Watcher
  • Pro-radiation Lobbyist
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 26, 2014, 10:45:08 pm »

open the black box.

((I would react to the zambie, but I don't notice it yet.))
Quote from: The Froggy Ninja
Young Masches: Fetch yonder blade!
Masches grabs his "sword." Navi gasps. Her aura flushes a pinkish hue and she flies out the window.

MonkeyHead

• Bay Watcher
  • Yma o hyd...
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 27, 2014, 06:34:03 am »

For fucks sake Larry... taken out by a crate. Well, lets see if I can do anything for you.

Head towards Larry to see if I can offer any first aid. Rummage in the crates if needs be to find some first aid kit.

((Adding some way of knowing who is who on the map would be nice...))
This is a blank sig.

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 27, 2014, 09:10:32 am »

"Shit fuck shit fuck shit fuck. Goddamn it hurts. You think I wanted this to happen?!?"

Assist "Bread" with healing my foot.

Scionox

• Bay Watcher
  • Rawr
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 27, 2014, 11:16:25 am »

I'll... try to figure out a good way to do it then for next update.
Rawr

darkpaladin109

• Bay Watcher
  • has no intention of returning here
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: February 27, 2014, 11:35:07 am »

Continue looting.

GrizzlyAdamz

• Bay Watcher
  • Herp de derp
    • View Profile
    • Check this shit out
« Reply #26 on: February 27, 2014, 01:24:22 pm »

Waitlist, reading
Are we all spess-mahreens?
Can we make a character that was a civvie on the other side of the portal? Trying to figure out how to work demonology & energy weapons tech into a low-level grunt..
« Last Edit: February 28, 2014, 12:29:28 am by GrizzlyAdamz »
Badges of honor
GENERATION 11: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Check this shit out- (it changes)
Profile->Modify Profile->Look and Layout->Current Theme: Default [Change]->Darkling (it's good for your eyes and looks better)

VinnieTheDead

• Bay Watcher
  • i ain't worried bout nothin
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: February 27, 2014, 02:29:41 pm »

HIT THE BITCH.
Quote from: Broteam
anything that's not shootin at what i'm shootin at becomes what i'm shootin at

HFS

• Bay Watcher
  • Sealed Entity
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: February 27, 2014, 08:31:33 pm »

Waitlist, reading
Are we all spess-mahreens?
Can we make a character that was a civvie on the other side of the portal? Trying to figure out how to work demonology & energy weapons tech into a low-level grunt..

Sure, you can be a civvie.

Will update whenever the hell Scionox gets online and we start working on it.

HFS

• Bay Watcher
  • Sealed Entity
    • View Profile
Turn 002
« Reply #29 on: February 28, 2014, 12:25:10 am »

open the black box.

((I would react to the zambie, but I don't notice it yet.))

[Roll:20] You get up, somewhat too quickly, and immediately fall over again. A loud thunk is heard as your head collides with the "black box," which upon closer inspection is white and bears a red cross on it. A medkit.

Of course, before you can use it, you'd have to get out of this mess. Before you can do anything, "Bread" decides to run over you and trip, falling directly on top of you.

[Injury Obtained: Ribcage (Minor Fracture): -2 to All Actions due to pain]

For fucks sake Larry... taken out by a crate. Well, lets see if I can do anything for you.

Head towards Larry to see if I can offer any first aid. Rummage in the crates if needs be to find some first aid kit.

[Roll:19] Glancing around, you look for first aid, and find a perfectly serviceable kit by your teammate, Rock. Jogging over, you slip on the mess of loose clothing and end up falling directly on top of him. After a few choice curses, you grab the medkit and head over to Larry.

[Item Obtained: Medkit (2/3 uses remaining)]

"Shit fuck shit fuck shit fuck. Goddamn it hurts. You think I wanted this to happen?!?"

Assist "Bread" with healing my foot.

[Roll:7+1+1-3=6] You shift the crate off your foot, clenching your teeth in pain, and remove your boot. Bread comes over with a medkit, and injects some painkillers into the area, before pulling out what appears to be an adaptable splint.

The pain's gone, but you'll have a bit of trouble moving around for now. There's still some equipment left in the medkit, for future use.

[Injury: Left Foot (Minor Fracture): -3 to Agility]

Continue looting.

[Roll:19] You spot a brown container not too far from you, by one of your teammates - a berserk pack.

Wait, is that corpse moving? Oh dear.

HIT THE BITCH.

[Strength Roll:1+3+2=6] [Enemy Agility: 11-4=7] [Enemy Strength: 6+1+5=12] You swing your fist at the enemy, but it responds in kind. Your fist collides with it, and you feel like you just punched a steel wall. You are knocked back, skidding slightly across the ground. Your hand feels like a knife just went through it, and your enemy is now standing.

[Injury Obtained: Left Hand (Bruised) - -1 to All Actions due to pain]

Spoiler: Map (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Enemies (click to show/hide)

Pages: 1 [2] 3