Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 18

Author Topic: Players to play AI war:Fleet Command!  (Read 21970 times)

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
Re: Players to play AI war:Fleet Command!
« Reply #105 on: March 28, 2014, 09:16:10 am »

*vague shrug* It was thursday when I responded last.

Regardless, it would still have been the same. Same wording's used M-F. Y'just ran into a dialect difference and I didn't find it pressing to respond to something asking about stuff two weeks out. Can call that an effort fail, but it wouldn't have happened if you'd just said "this weekend" :P

Last weekend or the passing weekend (usually the latter, 'cause sometimes last weekend gets used like next weekend if it's early enough in the week.)) is for weekends before (or "yesterday", or "day or two ago" variations for monday, sometimes tuesday with the second). This weekend or coming weekend is for weekends approaching. Next weekend is for weekends after this weekend.

And that's the Digital Dialect Vagrancies Diary entry for 28/3/2014.
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: March 29, 2014, 01:27:32 pm »

Alright, everyone who wants to play a game tomorrow and can show up in chat at 7PM GMT+0 tomorrow. Or get fudged. One of the two.

There, nobody has the excuse that nobody was clear on when exactly they were supposed to show up in chat anymore.
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
  • Beware! Once I have posted, your thread is doomed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: March 29, 2014, 01:52:19 pm »

Alright, everyone who wants to play a game tomorrow and can show up in chat at 7PM GMT+0 tomorrow. Or get fudged. One of the two.

There, nobody has the excuse that nobody was clear on when exactly they were supposed to show up in chat anymore.

Roger that. If you want to be sure I'm played send me a PM soon before, I'll get the email, and be reminded.
You fool. Don't you understand?
No one wishes to go on...

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: March 30, 2014, 11:28:17 am »

So, 3pm EDT?
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: March 30, 2014, 06:55:07 pm »

You know... having multiple homeworlds doesn't actually hurt that much.

Also, accursed timezones, how do you works.
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: March 30, 2014, 06:58:04 pm »

Especially not when they're mostly clusterd like ours were.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: March 30, 2014, 07:00:39 pm »

I reckon we need a higher AI difficulty.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: March 30, 2014, 07:10:39 pm »

I reckon we need a higher AI difficulty.
We've hardly accumulated much AIP yet, due to snipetarran. Low AIP tends to be easier, high AIP (which is basically required to complete FS or the showdown devices) bringeth the waves of danger. FS brings with it its increasingly big exowaves to fight what we gain from the Spire, and the showdown brings, well...quite a bit, to say the least.
« Last Edit: March 30, 2014, 07:15:35 pm by Aklyon »
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: March 30, 2014, 07:25:13 pm »

Also be aware that we're probably not 2 hours in yet (in game time-I'm guessing this based on Spire Civs firing only once) so we haven't given the AI much time to bowl us over.

Also, as one of the people who's been taking the brunt of the AI's waves, I'd say that the AI's high enough for the AI types that got chosen.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: March 30, 2014, 07:29:53 pm »

Theres a clock in the corner next to the metal number, and we've only had one autosave I think.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: March 30, 2014, 07:30:32 pm »

Yes, I know, but that requires me to have the save and the game open.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: April 03, 2014, 09:57:07 pm »

So, who's up for a game next weekend--err, forgive me--this weekend?

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: April 03, 2014, 10:40:52 pm »

*raises hand

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: April 03, 2014, 11:43:38 pm »

Sure, as long as this sodding drainageheadache goes away before then.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext

wer6

• Bay Watcher
  • SCOUT DOESNT WANNA GIVE A KISS
    • View Profile
    • Pirate baaaayyyy!~
« Reply #119 on: April 04, 2014, 04:31:18 pm »

Im up.
Just before leaving, Psysquid quickly summons a Burrito in his mouth.
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 18