Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 18

Author Topic: Players to play AI war:Fleet Command!  (Read 21928 times)

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
  • Beware! Once I have posted, your thread is doomed!
    • View Profile
Re: Players to play AI war:Fleet Command!
« Reply #45 on: March 06, 2014, 07:34:45 pm »

So is there a big game you guys are running or a new map each time?
You fool. Don't you understand?
No one wishes to go on...

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: March 06, 2014, 07:36:16 pm »

If its based on the last thread, we end up with a couple maps depending on whose available.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

wer6

• Bay Watcher
  • SCOUT DOESNT WANNA GIVE A KISS
    • View Profile
    • Pirate baaaayyyy!~
« Reply #47 on: March 07, 2014, 07:32:28 am »

Pretty much. BTW, THe reasion I was gone for a while was because i went to A island for a while, nut i am bacckk!
Just before leaving, Psysquid quickly summons a Burrito in his mouth.

Mono124

• Bay Watcher
  • Into the abyss you go!
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: March 07, 2014, 02:45:38 pm »

So how exactly do I get into this conglomeration of multiplayer peeps.
Collin Quay- [145.9]-broadcasts: As a professional doctor, I have to say, dodge the fucking meteors or you will die.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: March 07, 2014, 02:54:01 pm »

So how exactly do I get into this conglomeration of multiplayer peeps.
Either poke the thread when you've got a plan, or poke the group chat on steam.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Mono124

• Bay Watcher
  • Into the abyss you go!
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: March 07, 2014, 10:38:21 pm »

So I know I can't host, but does anyone want to play a game saturday/sunday anytime?
Collin Quay- [145.9]-broadcasts: As a professional doctor, I have to say, dodge the fucking meteors or you will die.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: March 07, 2014, 11:20:06 pm »

I can't host either (without, say, Hamachi at least), but I'm fine for Sunday. Saturday would depend on the time.
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: March 08, 2014, 12:54:46 am »

I can host, but what time about?
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext

Mono124

• Bay Watcher
  • Into the abyss you go!
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: March 08, 2014, 01:56:26 am »

Any time is fine with me, I'll just sleep accordingly. It's the weekend and all my friends decided to go back to their respective hometowns today, so I'm pretty much at campus alone.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: March 08, 2014, 02:15:31 am »

If Saturday, I might be able to play (people visiting, I should give them at least a bit of attention, how much is up in the air) from 1PM PST/4PM EST to 8PM PST/11 PM EST. However, after that, until I go to sleep, I can definitely play. I might be able to play somewhere even earlier, perhaps even in the AMs, if I happen to get up earlier, but I definitely need at least 1-2 hours before 1PM PST or somewhere around there because Reasons.

If Sunday, unless I'm surprise spirited away by my parents, I should be able to play any time I'm awake/online. Most likely time I'll be awake is somewhere 10AM PST/1PM EST, but I could wake up earlier. Or later. Really, I haven't had any luck with my alarmclock (alarm might be broken) so I don't have a concrete assurance as to when I wake up.
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: March 08, 2014, 12:35:49 pm »

Sunday 1 pm pst (6 GMT) would work for me, yeah, though a little later would be nice - maybe 2pm pst?

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: March 09, 2014, 04:17:42 pm »

Alternatively, we could always do Never PST, because apparently nobody is joining the group chat.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: March 09, 2014, 09:17:27 pm »

Okay, so, lessons to learn from this latest session:

None, actually! At least, none that I can think of. Despite us being rather reckless on AIP, we have all managed to not do something overly stupid, and we have so far not lost anything of importance.

Also, next time when we want to start a game, somebody needs to speak up and tell everyone when to start a game because apparently people don't like waiting in chat.  ::)

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: March 09, 2014, 09:28:32 pm »

Hey, I said coupla times we should just settle for a map and go  :P

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: March 09, 2014, 09:30:37 pm »

The map wasn't the problem, the problem was people not noticing the group chat until we all assembled.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 18