Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18

Author Topic: Players to play AI war:Fleet Command!  (Read 21906 times)

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
Re: Players to play AI war:Fleet Command!
« Reply #240 on: September 26, 2014, 09:30:19 pm »

... did I completely forget last sunday? Huh.

I'll, uh. Try to show up? Probably. I'm not actually sure, because I've got out-of-town family showing up that day, wisdom teeth removal early the next morning, and a couple hundred gigs of old hard drive to sort through before either, but. Will try.
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #241 on: September 26, 2014, 09:34:23 pm »

Its more "Frumples not online, Gig here, Seb here, Tarran here, i'm here, lets'a go" then you missing it.

And then lolraidengine3hopsfromtarran. Twice. So you didn't miss a lot.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #242 on: September 26, 2014, 09:47:22 pm »

Is it possible for me to join this?  I grabbed it and a few of its DLC off of humble bundle when it was offered, but I haven't yet installed it.
Quote from: Eric Blank
It's Zanzetkuken The Great. He's a goddamn wizard-dragon. He will make it so, and it will forever be.
Quote from: 2016 Election IRC
<DozebomLolumzalis> you filthy god-damn ninja wizard dragon

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #243 on: September 27, 2014, 05:42:21 am »

And then lolraidengine3hopsfromtarran. Twice. So you didn't miss a lot.
Screw Raid Engines. Seriously.

Admittedly, yes, I could've scouted better, I could've been more cautious, but come on, who expects raid engines just a few jumps from your home?

Well, at least I've learned my lesson, if nothing else. I do hope others have learned the same via proxy.

Is it possible for me to join this?  I grabbed it and a few of its DLC off of humble bundle when it was offered, but I haven't yet installed it.
I don't see why not, though I would recommend at least trying it yourself and playing by yourself a little before you join multiplayer, because the AI tends to be noticeably more brutal when there are more players, and learning during multiplayer isn't exactly the greatest idea.
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #244 on: September 27, 2014, 08:22:15 am »

Also while it'd be nice, you don't need to have the most recent expansion Zanzetkuken, just the previous ones along with what Tarran said.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #245 on: September 27, 2014, 10:09:57 am »

Also while it'd be nice, you don't need to have the most recent expansion Zanzetkuken, just the previous ones along with what Tarran said.

On steam, does that mean having Children of Neinzul, having both the prior and Ancient Shadows, or all three?

Nevermind, apparently Steam only displays 3 at a time.
« Last Edit: September 27, 2014, 10:33:40 am by Zanzetkuken The Great »
Quote from: Eric Blank
It's Zanzetkuken The Great. He's a goddamn wizard-dragon. He will make it so, and it will forever be.
Quote from: 2016 Election IRC
<DozebomLolumzalis> you filthy god-damn ninja wizard dragon

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #246 on: September 27, 2014, 10:28:59 am »

The latest expansion is Destroyer of Worlds, the sixth one.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
  • Beware! Once I have posted, your thread is doomed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #247 on: September 27, 2014, 11:58:07 am »

Destroyer of worlds does seem to add quite a lot though.
You fool. Don't you understand?
No one wishes to go on...

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #248 on: October 03, 2014, 08:52:44 pm »

I'm going to probably be on chat this week as usual, I expect others to be so too or I will eat your souls.

Okay, maybe I'll do something less drastic but I'll be mildly upset nonetheless.
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #249 on: October 03, 2014, 09:02:58 pm »

Assuming I feel less terrible/stuffy by sunday, I'll be there.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #250 on: October 19, 2014, 12:21:41 pm »

If anyone else wants to play a game today, go ahead and join chat. Or you could, you know, either spend your time playing with real life friends or being all by yourself if you don't want to play.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #251 on: October 19, 2014, 07:24:34 pm »

Here's a few bits of text from the wave logs, although I dunno if this'll help with balancing things out or just be a pile of words and numbers.

Spoiler: The last CPA (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Nemesis exo things (click to show/hide)
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #252 on: November 01, 2014, 05:38:24 pm »

I'll be sitting in chat tomorrow, anyone interested in a game go ahead and join.

wer6

• Bay Watcher
  • SCOUT DOESNT WANNA GIVE A KISS
    • View Profile
    • Pirate baaaayyyy!~
« Reply #253 on: November 02, 2014, 09:23:02 pm »

Sorry I havent been so hot with this, School and hte fact that I am bad at this game, have not won once.
Just before leaving, Psysquid quickly summons a Burrito in his mouth.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #254 on: November 09, 2014, 10:11:33 pm »

The word of the day is Kiting.

Also we managed to not die from ridiculous waveage.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18