Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18

Author Topic: Players to play AI war:Fleet Command!  (Read 21902 times)

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
Re: Players to play AI war:Fleet Command!
« Reply #225 on: September 06, 2014, 01:20:53 am »

So, is everyone ready for a game this sunday or is everyone going to be losers again?
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #226 on: September 06, 2014, 08:27:14 am »

Probably show up, I suppose. Assuming nothing happens to prevent it.
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #227 on: September 06, 2014, 11:43:49 am »

Same here.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Mapleguy555

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #228 on: September 06, 2014, 02:01:38 pm »

I still don't have the new DLC.

wer6

• Bay Watcher
  • SCOUT DOESNT WANNA GIVE A KISS
    • View Profile
    • Pirate baaaayyyy!~
« Reply #229 on: September 06, 2014, 03:49:29 pm »

<DLC bought=Masterace or something along those lines.
Just before leaving, Psysquid quickly summons a Burrito in his mouth.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #230 on: September 18, 2014, 02:59:36 pm »

Is anyone even still interested in a game anymore, or are we going to go through another period of not playing?
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #231 on: September 18, 2014, 04:24:00 pm »

I am, but also I'm kinda eh right now. And the updates are all over the place with performance as far as I can tell.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #232 on: September 18, 2014, 04:27:40 pm »

I remain as up for it as I have been, though still (and onto in to the indefinite future) lacking the latest expansion.
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #233 on: September 18, 2014, 04:37:23 pm »

We don't have to use DoW (even though the nomads are nifty and the NCC is a bonus enclave starship with beam drones and spider drones and rail drones and is awesome and the blade is particularly good at exploding things), thats what the lobby options for them are for.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #234 on: September 18, 2014, 06:53:19 pm »

Yeah, I would prefer to use DoW because Nomad Planets are a very neat addition which also gives a very good reason to make use of Jammer stations, but if not then I guess we can use an older version.
« Last Edit: September 18, 2014, 08:08:20 pm by Tarran »

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
  • Beware! Once I have posted, your thread is doomed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #235 on: September 18, 2014, 07:03:20 pm »

Both Sir Seb and I should be able to get in this weekend, having just moved to a new uni apartment, though our internet is not... astounding.
You fool. Don't you understand?
No one wishes to go on...

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #236 on: September 18, 2014, 07:07:27 pm »

Both Sir Seb and I should be able to get in this weekend, having just moved to a new uni apartment, though our internet is not... astounding.
On a scale of Good to Seb's original internet (the one that had the constant stutter, not the more recent one), where would you put it?
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
  • Beware! Once I have posted, your thread is doomed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #237 on: September 18, 2014, 07:13:23 pm »

Well, it seems to be reasonably steady, and I think it's slightly better? Don't quote me on that, I'll have to ask, but it might be a tad better.
You fool. Don't you understand?
No one wishes to go on...

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #238 on: September 26, 2014, 08:41:17 pm »

Is it safe for me to assume we'll be playing again this weekend?

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #239 on: September 26, 2014, 08:41:43 pm »

Probably.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18