Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 18

Author Topic: Players to play AI war:Fleet Command!  (Read 21917 times)

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
Re: Players to play AI war:Fleet Command!
« Reply #210 on: August 10, 2014, 03:44:00 pm »

Steam apparently chose now to have an issue with chat. I started the game up though, so join if you guys want.

Scratch that, we don't really have enough players.
« Last Edit: August 10, 2014, 03:52:16 pm by Aklyon »
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #211 on: August 10, 2014, 03:54:28 pm »

Yeah, chat nothing, I'm currently completely incapable of connecting to steam at all. No clue what's up, hum.
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #212 on: August 17, 2014, 02:15:18 pm »

Minor bump, just wanted to note that in a show of amazing acausal nonsense, the crashing I was running into last session has spontaneously packed up shop and crawled back into whatever hole it spawned from. So... good for a game, whenever, apparently.
Ask not!
Ask!

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #213 on: August 17, 2014, 10:04:40 pm »

This latest session featured "stalin"-like buffer tactics proving to be successful, me getting dragged everywhere at once, Frumple getting hammered into the ground, Aklyon getting hammered into solid stone, and Maple doing... things.

Oh, and pain. Lost of pain. And needle's edge wins/losses. And frozen newspaper boats. At least it's not as bad as it could've been. But urgh, stressful.
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #214 on: August 18, 2014, 07:31:50 am »

Would've been better if I picked a better ship type, most likely. Planes are not as useful as I'd been thinking they might be.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
  • Beware! Once I have posted, your thread is doomed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #215 on: August 18, 2014, 02:00:01 pm »

This coming sunday, I think I'll be free for a game.
You fool. Don't you understand?
No one wishes to go on...

wer6

• Bay Watcher
  • SCOUT DOESNT WANNA GIVE A KISS
    • View Profile
    • Pirate baaaayyyy!~
« Reply #216 on: August 23, 2014, 09:05:06 pm »

I might join.
Just before leaving, Psysquid quickly summons a Burrito in his mouth.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #217 on: August 24, 2014, 02:22:22 am »

If I'm clearly online tomorrow again but forget to get into the chat to at the very least say a one-liner, feel free to remind me... Instead of sitting around for hours waiting.

Also, just in case people didn't notice: The latest expansion came out. So yeah.
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #218 on: August 24, 2014, 02:57:23 am »

I almost certainly won't be. Post wisdom teeth removal has been quite miserable, and I've been spending most of my days either feverish or trying (vainly -- I haven't slept longer than an hour, hour and a half, since thursday) to sleep. Not really up for playing, especially not for very long.
Ask not!
Ask!

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #219 on: August 24, 2014, 07:31:20 am »

I'd be up for one with the new expansion, NCCs are still pretty awesome.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #220 on: August 30, 2014, 01:04:48 pm »

Are we going to get together again this week or is everyone too lazy/too poor/too whatever to do so?

Mapleguy555

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #221 on: August 30, 2014, 02:20:53 pm »

I don't have the newest DLC ;-;

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #222 on: August 30, 2014, 04:45:12 pm »

I may or maynot appear :P
Sure.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #223 on: August 30, 2014, 05:05:50 pm »

Yeah... don't have the latest expansion, but otherwise good to show. Been out of the cycle of mind-numbing pain and brain-addling medication for a few days now, which is quite nice.
Ask not!
Ask!

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #224 on: August 31, 2014, 02:22:29 am »

You know, I wanted to see how the newest expansion's stuff feels with others, but I guess I'm just not that lucky and will have to do it singleplayer some other time.
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 18