Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31] 32 33 ... 35

Author Topic: The Greatest Battle of Orbfalls: Day 6: Game Over, Town victory!  (Read 56876 times)

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile

Uy, it's going to be Saturday and not a peek from TDS, IG and Pufferfish.
>_>

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I mean seriously. THINK people. THINK.

We've a kill supposedly ASSOCIATED with a role--PERSUS. The acclaimed VAMPIRE.
We've 2 Militia Captains with a one kill/pure protect option--note the presence of a DASH. 'OR', and one of them is PERSUS.
We have had 3 deaths BY N2. We can associate Puff with the second unclaimed one despite...him saying otherwise, for some reason--I believe he forgot given the way he worded it [See: Ack post. That single point cast doubt on my belief that what he did was intentional ignorance rather than accidental and/or misunderstanding own role].
Next: We've a claimed ROLEBLOCK. If and Unless Persus is able to DOUBLEKILL (ie Militia Captain power + Vampire power) [Given that N2 flavor has 2 'mundane' deaths anyway], then the target of the ROLEBLOCKER [who is bloody TOWN by the way] is the sole culprit BECAUSE it is assumed that the mafia have a factional kill.
...If and unless, due to process of elimination, they can save their NK for the next day and perform a double kill? None of the claimants have done a N1 protect or roleblock note, and nobody died come D2: so call me confused regarding the matter. That, or they chose to Non-NK to see if there are other killers or such.

Case being: Claimed roleblock'd did not give a believable counter-point regarding the target in question: however I leave the facts up for you to decide.

Ugh this activity.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

But let's get some links down!
Other than the obviousness in the OP of what happened and when, we have the events of:
N1
N2
and N3

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

And WhitiusOpus, let me hammer this nail--even if its only mine--into your coffin. You didn't argue the existence of the cop. You acknowledged her existence but argued that the cop could be scum. Now why follow into that when you could go with the simplest notion--and I do daresay, why indeed argue that I'd be 'clearing TDS with Innocent if I was a Scum Cop? Only to find Third Parties!'

This is a semi-open setup: the abilities of the roles will not be revealed at the start of the game to anybody but the holder of that role. (I will, however, spill the beans at the end).

When the matter lies that the basis of who I am, my role and my self, is in question firsthand?

It was nice seeing your priorities, but that slip turned you over.

WhitiusOpus

• Bay Watcher
  • Pro-radiation Lobbyist
    • View Profile

ALright, Pufferfish. Either some one is lying about their role, or Puff is lying about not carrying out a vig kill. Judging from people's role descriptions, I doubt there would be a secret vig, so I think Puff lied about not using his kill. Since I see no reason for Puff to lie unless it was that he was scum.
Wait... When did puffer claim he was a vig? Also,
Nobody reads what I've put down.
Nobody.

4maskwolf: If we have Beaten SBC since he's scum, does he come back like everyone else does? What would be the incentive to Jail or Hammer someone, if a Beating has the same effect, and takes them out of the game?
He'll be back by tomorrow daytime, having taken no night action in the time prior to when he was beaten.

4mask said that if the whole scumteam is disabled or stuff like that, then town wins. Not necessarily hammered out.

Why do I feel like nobody is talking to me. >_>
Sorry, I was thinking along the lines of a Vig role, not a single- shot ability.

What happens when he gets back, though?... Does he participate in the day, and then we lynch him?

And WhitiusOpus, let me hammer this nail--even if its only mine--into your coffin. You didn't argue the existence of the cop. You acknowledged her existence but argued that the cop could be scum. Now why follow into that when you could go with the simplest notion--and I do daresay, why indeed argue that I'd be 'clearing TDS with Innocent if I was a Scum Cop? Only to find Third Parties!'

This is a semi-open setup: the abilities of the roles will not be revealed at the start of the game to anybody but the holder of that role. (I will, however, spill the beans at the end).

When the matter lies that the basis of who I am, my role and my self, is in question firsthand?

what?
I'm having a hard time understanding you here, I seriously have no idea what you're trying to say. Can you rephrase it maybe?
Quote from: The Froggy Ninja
Young Masches: Fetch yonder blade!
Masches grabs his "sword." Navi gasps. Her aura flushes a pinkish hue and she flies out the window.

Imperial Guardsman

• Bay Watcher
  • [FANATICISM INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile

..... Thank you, Tiruin. I elect Tiruin to be a townie, they are the most active and doing scumhunting very well. I failed to notice that slip.
WhitiusOpus

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

what?
I'm having a hard time understanding you here, I seriously have no idea what you're trying to say. Can you rephrase it maybe?
Hmm, ok.

WhitiusOpus: Could you detail your case on how I am scum?

ALright, Pufferfish. Either some one is lying about their role, or Puff is lying about not carrying out a vig kill. Judging from people's role descriptions, I doubt there would be a secret vig, so I think Puff lied about not using his kill. Since I see no reason for Puff to lie unless it was that he was scum.
Wait... When did puffer claim he was a vig? Also,
Nobody reads what I've put down.
Nobody.

4maskwolf: If we have Beaten SBC since he's scum, does he come back like everyone else does? What would be the incentive to Jail or Hammer someone, if a Beating has the same effect, and takes them out of the game?
He'll be back by tomorrow daytime, having taken no night action in the time prior to when he was beaten.

4mask said that if the whole scumteam is disabled or stuff like that, then town wins. Not necessarily hammered out.

Why do I feel like nobody is talking to me. >_>
Sorry, I was thinking along the lines of a Vig role, not a single- shot ability.

What happens when he gets back, though?... Does he participate in the day, and then we lynch him?
Technically--based on what his response would be though.

Pufferfish: Why did you lie about not having used your kill?

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • 4mask always angle, do figure theirs!
    • View Profile

The day will end in thirty minutes with a Whitius Opus lynch, headed by Tiruin and Imperial Guardsmen.  The other votes were cast as follows:
Tiruin: Whitius Opus
Persus13: TheDarkStar
Pufferfish: Persus13

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

O_o
I totally missed IG's vote.
Yay~

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I'm voting for a hammer, by the way.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Unless...we can't hammer because the hammerer is dead?

4mask: We'd know if we can [do twilight action x] if a [role that is connected to it] is dead, right?

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Wait, being silly...we'd probably know at Twilight...

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Unless...we can't hammer because the hammerer is dead?

4mask: We'd know if we can [do twilight action x] if a [role that is connected to it] is dead, right?
The mod reserves the right to reveal information if and when it becomes relevant.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

The Baron and his contracts...Mmmm.... :P

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

12 minutes!!!!!

If any of you idle players *cough cough TDS cough cough* wish to make any final statements, make them now.
Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31] 32 33 ... 35