Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 ... 35

Author Topic: The Greatest Battle of Orbfalls: Day 6: Game Over, Town victory!  (Read 56893 times)

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • 4mask always angle, do figure theirs!
    • View Profile

Upon the arrival of morning, you see that nothing has changed at all

Deathsword is up for replacement.

You may begin talking, current player list with votecount will be up shortly.

Votecount:
Pufferfish:
TheDarkStar:
Persus13:
Tiruin (extend used):
Deathsword (up for replacement) (extend used):
Imperial Guardsman: 
WhitiusOpus (extend used): 
NoLynch:

Not voting: Pufferfish, Imperial Guardsman, Tiruin, TheDarkStar, Deathsword, Whitius Opus, Persus13,
« Last Edit: April 07, 2014, 06:37:24 pm by 4maskwolf »

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile

o-o

Ehh?
Persus: What did you do.

Day 3 has begun.

Votecount:
Pufferfish:
TheDarkStar:
Persus13:
Tiruin:
Deathsword (extend used):
Imperial Guardsman: 
WhitiusOpus:
NoLynch:

Not voting: Pufferfish, Imperial Guardsman, Tiruin, TheDarkStar, Deathsword, Whitius Opus, Persus13,
TDS is innocent.

PFP

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile

o-o

Ehh?

TDS is innocent.

PFP

I used my one-shot protect on a player. Nothing happened.

Why is TDS innocent. Case please?
Congratulations Persus, now you are forced to have the same personal text for an entire year!
Longbowmen horsearcher doomstacks that suffer no attrition and can navigate all major rivers without ships.
Sigtext

TheDarkStar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

o-o

Ehh?

TDS is innocent.

PFP

Who did you use it on? It means that they were possibly targeted. Also, I'm guessing that Tiruin investigated me last night.
Don't die; it's bad for your health!

it happened it happened it happen im so hyped to actually get attacked now

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile

o-o

Ehh?

TDS is innocent.

PFP

Who did you use it on? It means that they were possibly targeted. Also, I'm guessing that Tiruin investigated me last night.
When I said nothing happened, I mean that no one showed up to attack the person I was defending.
Congratulations Persus, now you are forced to have the same personal text for an entire year!
Longbowmen horsearcher doomstacks that suffer no attrition and can navigate all major rivers without ships.
Sigtext

TheDarkStar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

o-o

Ehh?

TDS is innocent.

PFP

When I said nothing happened, I mean that no one showed up to attack the person I was defending.

Ok, that makes more sense for why you wouldn't explain more.
Don't die; it's bad for your health!

it happened it happened it happen im so hyped to actually get attacked now

WhitiusOpus

• Bay Watcher
  • Pro-radiation Lobbyist
    • View Profile

o-o

Ehh?

TDS is innocent.

PFP

Well this isn't going anywhere. I was going to follow Tiruin around last night, but somebody role-blocked me.

Everyone: Current reads?
Quote from: The Froggy Ninja
Young Masches: Fetch yonder blade!
Masches grabs his "sword." Navi gasps. Her aura flushes a pinkish hue and she flies out the window.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

PFP

Persus
o-o

Ehh?

TDS is innocent.

PFP

...Riiight.
Tiny query on your miscalculations, based on your answer here, you struck AT TWO NIGHTS instead of the 3, claimed, then your motive is in question, that you base how good the kill is on the result?

"Vampire Survivor" surely means kill--Since when did you ever say about a Protect, and even WATCHING a protect, huh?

Why wouldn't you say who you "protected"?

How are you so sure that nobody hit your target, cultist?

TDS
How more sense?

WO
Well this isn't going anywhere. I was going to follow Tiruin around last night, but somebody role-blocked me.
Interesting. Care to explain how?
Because nobody roleblocked me.

Superblackcat, Traitor Chief Medical Dwarf, has been beaten with the following votecount:
Beat: 3
Jail: 0
Hammer: 1

Please send in your night actions.

END OF DAY VOTE COUNT: PERSUS VOTED SBC AND EVERYONE ELSE NO VOTED
Voteclaim, people.
I voted for a Beating.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Nextly, I'd ask you Persus, how miscalculating someone being town = miscalculation?

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile

Tiruin:
Persus
...Riiight.
Tiny query on your miscalculations, based on your answer here, you struck AT TWO NIGHTS instead of the 3, claimed, then your motive is in question, that you base how good the kill is on the result?

"Vampire Survivor" surely means kill--Since when did you ever say about a Protect, and even WATCHING a protect, huh?
I struck a night early because I was concerned about my kill costing us the game.

Nice attack, but if you had bothered to recheck the massclaim part of this thread, you would have noticed this post from me:
I'm also a Militia Captain, so I have a protect/kill oneshot, but I've been saving it for the right moment.
The fact that you didn't go back and check for a roleclaim from me despite my assumption that everyone knew I had a protect makes me pretty suspicious of you. It seems like you are a scum player grabbing the first attack you can get.

Because I was hoping that WhitiusOpus would be able to confirm whom I protected in the of case he followed me again tonight. I targeted WHitius Opus with my protect. I realize I should have probably protected Imperial, as he was the obvious scum target.

Cultist, there's a cult? I thought the scumteam were just traitors. Why are saying there is a cult?
And I know nobody hit my target because it specifically said in my role PM that I hung out outside of Whitius' door, and didn't hear any commotion. If someone tried to attack him, I presume I would have gotten flavor about defending against a masked dwarf or something like that. And WhitiusOpus is present and talking.

Voteclaim, people.
I voted for a Beating.

I didn't vote because I didn't notice the day ended until 4maskwolf PMed everyone about night actions.

Nextly, I'd ask you Persus, how miscalculating someone being town = miscalculation?
Because instead of my killing a town, it brought us closer to LYLO, something I was trying to avoid by killing a person I thought was a scum player.
Sigtext

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Nice attack, but if you had bothered to recheck the massclaim part of this thread, you would have noticed this post from me:
I'm also a Militia Captain, so I have a protect/kill oneshot, but I've been saving it for the right moment.
The fact that you didn't go back and check for a roleclaim from me despite my assumption that everyone knew I had a protect makes me pretty suspicious of you. It seems like you are a scum player grabbing the first attack you can get.
...You have a strange way of finding out ideas :v
It's not that I didn't go back and check--it's that you're somehow not telling who you protected; in which hello! I'm keeping all records of the massclaim in and out, and your part? Not specifically the notion of your claim there (I mean really.) but how you say you misinterpreted the deal.

Cultist, there's a cult? I thought the scumteam were just traitors. Why are saying there is a cult?
I'm not. That's psychological pressure to ENSURE my read on you, thanks. :)

Because I was hoping that WhitiusOpus would be able to confirm whom I protected in the of case he followed me again tonight. I targeted WHitius Opus with my protect. I realize I should have probably protected Imperial, as he was the obvious scum target.
That's a pretty...narrow list of targets given your 'obvious' word.
Could you give a list on how many people you'd expect scum to target?

On that note, you have a protect/kill oneshot. I can see the / means 'Or'. However, you're out of powers now--
Because instead of my killing a town, it brought us closer to LYLO, something I was trying to avoid by killing a person I thought was a scum player.
this doesn't help. You said THIRD day, so why kill ONE DAY BEFORE?
Did you ever explain your thoughts behind that process?
Doesn't seem like it.

Imperial Guardsman

• Bay Watcher
  • [FANATICISM INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile

I wanted hammering.
>Roleblocked Whitius Opius
>No Kill
Vote Whitius Opius

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I wanted hammering.
>No Kill
Vote Whitius Opius
Why did you want hammering?

WhitiusOpus

• Bay Watcher
  • Pro-radiation Lobbyist
    • View Profile

I wanted hammering.
>No Kill
Vote Whitius Opius
What's this supposed to mean? Also, I'm curious. Why did you decide to role-block me, when my role is to determine someone's action in the night, as I've previously stated.

Quote from: Tiruin
Quote from: WhitiusOpus
Interesting. Care to explain how?
Because nobody roleblocked me.
I received a work order from the Baron when I left my room to follow you around, and had to go to that. Roleblocked.
Quote from: The Froggy Ninja
Young Masches: Fetch yonder blade!
Masches grabs his "sword." Navi gasps. Her aura flushes a pinkish hue and she flies out the window.

Imperial Guardsman

• Bay Watcher
  • [FANATICISM INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile

That's how my role blocks work, I give work orders that keep you working busy for the entire night, making you unable to act or use abilities. And note that I can confirm that I used my role block on you, and there was no kill from the mafia team or the thirds, ( granted the vigilante didn't kill but that's justified ) therefore you are mafia or ANOTHER third since the third claimed. RIP.
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 ... 35