Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6

Author Topic: The Great Norse Community: A Norse Fortress Mod Community Fort (All are welcome)  (Read 10228 times)

jrrocks05

• Bay Watcher
  • serial killer at large
    • View Profile

Ok as long as I get to kill thing espicially cats CATS...... furballs from hell il......die di
We fear not to walk in the valley of death for we are the baddest most vicious unforgiving motherf---en dwarves in this valley

highmax28

• Bay Watcher
  • I think this is what they call a tantrum spiral...
    • View Profile

Ok as long as I get to kill thing espicially cats CATS...... furballs from hell il......die di
Cat slaughter is always inevitable. I may let a few females escape so you can feed more often :P
just shot him with a balistic arrow, i think he will get stuned from that >.>

"Guardian" and Sigfriend Of Necrothreat
Jee wilikers, I think Highmax is near invulnerable, must have been dunked in the river styx like achilles was.
Just make sure he wears a boot.

jrrocks05

• Bay Watcher
  • serial killer at large
    • View Profile

Hay die kitties
We fear not to walk in the valley of death for we are the baddest most vicious unforgiving motherf---en dwarves in this valley

Grim Portent

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Cat slaughter is always inevitable. I may let a few females escape so you can feed more often :P

I feel cats to be vital in an aboveground game. You get so many vermin wandering around that someone's bound to see something they hate. Cats cure that problem.

Also:
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
There once was a dwarf in a cave,
who many would consider brave.
With a head like a block
he went out for a sock,
his ass I won't bother to save.

jrrocks05

• Bay Watcher
  • serial killer at large
    • View Profile

The horror my eyes they BURN,........ water PLEASE

TD1

• Bay Watcher
  • Childe Roland to the Dark Tower Came
    • View Profile

On the contrary, they merely make me hungry  :P
Life before death, strength before weakness, journey before destination
  TD1 has claimed the title of Penblessed the Endless Fountain of Epics!
Sigtext!
Poetry Thread

Grim Portent

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Krigar sat by the side of the Longhouse, mending his fishing line. His axe leaned against the wall to his left. One of the cats lay near him, enjoying the sunshine.

The settlement had grown. The Longhouse was built and he hadn't seen hide nor hair of a Jotunn since they'd fled their old village. He leaned back into the sunlight and rested his head on his arms.

Life looks good right now.
With a head like a block
he went out for a sock,

highmax28

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Sorry for delay, I got a little bit preoccupied with RL issues, a cold and last minute tests before march break. I'll update as soon as I can

Jee wilikers, I think Highmax is near invulnerable, must have been dunked in the river styx like achilles was.

jrrocks1

• Bay Watcher
  • Armoks Sword in the Night
    • View Profile

yay..... do i get to kill more cats....pretty please
From the forests of Elves, To the shores of Humans, To the Towers of Goblins, We fight our own battles, On land and on Sea, We fight for glory, We fight for gold, We are proud to call ourselves
A Dwarven Viking

highmax28

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

yay..... do i get to kill more cats....pretty please
Yes you do

highmax28

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Spring of 127:\
The winter breeze began to fade away as spring came again. A year has gone since the Norsemen arrived here. Their snow melts away as rain takes its place, and problems begin to arise. Another kitten was butchered by Thanatos, and sparked an argument between DwArfY. While one called it inhumane, the other called it necessary. Highmax had to intervene to break up the fight, stopping the conflict. An uneasy peace was now formed between the two, and even the slightest wind could break it. The traders left as the trail showed small buds of flowers, and the small ice flows faded away. The granary was almost done, but there was one problem.

There was too much unstored food. Lumberjack had to work overtime to make more barrels as did Wolf. Eventually, it got to a point where a farmer had to start making mix food together in order to keep food numbers from rotting. As time passed on, Highmax had a meeting with the lendman in the longhouse. There, they discussed goods. In exchance for food and animals, they would give them goods they were asked to produce:

And a joyous occasion came to pass; the first child of the Home of Thunder was born.

Lots of venison was served with a side of strawberries in celebration. Amidst the celebrating, a call was sounded from the watch; elves have come to trade with the norsemen. As we were trading, however, horror befell us! For the elves had sent another of their kind to steal away Karkovius' son! Immediatley, the brave warriors gave chase! But alas, the elf was too quick, and the baby was taken away. Highmax's fury knew no bounds; he took all the elves' goods and said if the elves did not leave, he would kill them all. The elf then spat on the norsemen, and he flew into a violent rage, slaying the elven merchant with his blade. Blood poured down the hillside as the elven merchants lied butchered as the seven warriors stood. No songs would be sung of this day, for today was a day of mourning. Of the loss of the firstborn son.

jrrocks05

• Bay Watcher
  • serial killer at large
    • View Profile

Who was the father? I hope the elves do not give the child to the cats he would become a jig among furballs from hell "shivers"

highmax28

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Who was the father? I hope the elves do not give the child to the cats he would become a jig among furballs from hell "shivers"
Look back; it's Karkov's

Grim Portent

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

So you've got both elves and ljosalfr? That may prove risky at times, elves can't help fight their norse counterparts unlike dwarves and dokalfr.
With a head like a block
he went out for a sock,

highmax28

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

So you've got both elves and ljosalfr? That may prove risky at times, elves can't help fight their norse counterparts unlike dwarves and dokalfr.
What I need to do is make walls now. I'm scared of an ambush coming next migrant wave and we're not prepared for it

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6