Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 293 294 [295] 296 297 ... 309

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums: The Gates of Rundum (IC thread)  (Read 339648 times)

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums: The Gates of Rundum (IC thread)
« Reply #4410 on: August 18, 2020, 12:41:45 am »

"Fuckin' smarmy fuck. I'm gonna shove my fuckin' boot so fuckin' far up that 'divine' ass the last thing you'll taste before dyin' is well-worn leather."
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #4411 on: August 24, 2020, 11:15:16 am »

"I was going to wish about life and power and avenge the death of my countrymen and the system that we held our beliefs, or ask about that skeleton and Obliviion but," Aura grabbed a banner and wrapped it around her spellcasting arm, still levitating near the wall. "-you sound very keenly concluded on other people you don't know, and could have thrown us a compliment than calling us as fake. Can't even exchange a pleasantry despite your age."

She began to charge her spells once more, likely for the last time they would be at most use.

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4412 on: August 31, 2020, 09:32:48 pm »

"Such a distasteful language. But I should not expect much from someone who reeks so badly."
"I find it amusing for you to say such thing while STEALING from me. Yes, you sound like a very reliable person after taking one of my banners without my permission even after being requested to not do such thing."
"I am thankful for your assistance, trust me. But I cannot let you stop my work, chances are our ideals are different for what is best for this continent, now then..."
Rundum snapped his fingers, and twisted the temple they were in, changing the weather and the ground beneath the group, and at the same time raising an odd figure being restrained to a wall with a massive kris stuck to their chest.
"Let us get this done, shall we? I would rather not leave my blade away from Alphas' body for too long just in case he decides to wake up. ASPECTS! RISE!"
After the command was given, multiple glowing soldiers came out from the ground and prepared to for combat, with Rundum soon drawing his blade from Alphas' body to also join the fight...Even if for now he simply stood still near his throne waiting to see if he would need to bother fighting or not.

Player's Turn!

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: August 31, 2020, 09:45:37 pm by Praefectus Screptum »

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4413 on: August 31, 2020, 10:05:30 pm »

"So which troupe of the freakshow are we focusing on first? Left? Right? Middle?"

Solymr

• Bay Watcher
  • BEEP BOP READ SOLDIERMON
    • View Profile
« Reply #4414 on: September 01, 2020, 01:36:37 am »

: All of them!

7-12 Electric Grave da Earth

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4415 on: September 01, 2020, 01:50:42 am »

Seraphim versus Earth: 147+25-60-20= 92 Hit Rate. Roll: 82, Hit! Big Shield Roll: 14, Success!
No damage!
Earth counters! 143-16= Autohit. Roll: 59, Hit!
44-34= 10 Damage!
Earth attacks again! Roll: 93, Hit!
10 Damage!
"Now I am really surprised you managed to get this far if this was your attempt of getting through."

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4416 on: September 03, 2020, 07:59:18 am »

"I find it amusing for you to say such thing while STEALING from me. Yes, you sound like a very reliable person after taking one of my banners without my permission even after being requested to not do such thing."
"After you decided to kill and dispose of us. It's like we need to ask permission to live, so the pleasantries were dropped. We were used."

10-15, blast Vio Le with Resire

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4417 on: September 05, 2020, 01:11:17 pm »

Move to (8, 13) and Infantry Axe the Aspect of Earth.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #4418 on: September 05, 2020, 02:54:56 pm »

Kat assists by launching a Shadowshot at the Aspect of Earth as well.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #4419 on: September 06, 2020, 07:49:02 am »

4-14, Earth Sword Speed, canto to 5-15
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4420 on: September 08, 2020, 11:14:43 am »

"Thieves always have excuses ready for their acts, don't they? And I had my own followers outside to handle this, it is not like I desired your assistance."
"You getting your hands on the key wasn't something I was prepared for. But this wouldn't be the first time things didn't go my way.
Aura versus Viole: 163-102= 61 Hit Rate. Roll: 85, Miss!
Kaarina versus Earth: 132+7+10+15-20-55= 89 Hit Rate. Roll: 35, Hit! Big Shield Roll: 59, Fail!
47+1+1-34=  15 Damage!
Earth counters! 143-15-5-10-15-15-75= 8 Hit Rate. Roll: 31, Miss!
Kaarina attacks again! Roll: 34, Hit! Big Shield Roll: 99, Fail!
15 Damage!
Earth attacks again! Roll: 29, Miss!
Kat versus Earth: 134+15+10+7-75= 91 Hit Rate. Roll: 45, Hit! Big Shield Roll: 90, Fail!
47-16= 31 Damage!
Ociel versus Speed: 152+10-86= 76 Hit Rate. Roll: 68, Hit!
43-11= 32 Damage!

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4421 on: September 09, 2020, 06:44:47 am »

"Thieves always have excuses ready for their acts, don't they? And I had my own followers outside to handle this, it is not like I desired your assistance."
"You getting your hands on the key wasn't something I was prepared for. But this wouldn't be the first time things didn't go my way.
"What's your excuse for throwing us away? You once stood with the people!"

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4422 on: September 10, 2020, 09:25:19 am »

"Ya goddamn asshole. Hope ya got some treasure after we're done cleaning the floor with that smug face."

Lycan to 6-12, Soliferrum Speed.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4423 on: September 15, 2020, 12:44:30 pm »

"What's your excuse for throwing us away? You once stood with the people!"
"It is not an 'excuse', I doubt any of you would understand my vision. So I cannot take risks, and I supported those who were willing to support me back then. I had been locked up for far too long to trust anyone but myself, I don't need to take unnecessary risks while rebuilding this continent. If Rundum, this land cannot even remember why it was named after me...It is clear they lost their way and need to open their eyes again."
"Ya goddamn asshole. Hope ya got some treasure after we're done cleaning the floor with that smug face."
"I would like to see you try, mortal.
Lycan versus Speed: 149+7+10+15+10-86= 105, Autohit! Roll: 21, Critical!
44+1+1+2-13= 35x3= 105 Damage!

Solymr

• Bay Watcher
  • BEEP BOP READ SOLDIERMON
    • View Profile
« Reply #4424 on: September 17, 2020, 01:25:09 pm »

Anne to 11-13, Brave Lance Violence, canto to 9-14 if kill, one left if not.
Sena to 5-11, Killer Bow Fire, canto to 5-14.
Gordon to 6-14, switch Kat's Shadowshot for Carreau, Tiena Sena if hurt, physic Seraphim if not, guard Sena anyways.
Pages: 1 ... 293 294 [295] 296 297 ... 309