Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 284 285 [286] 287 288 ... 309

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums: The Gates of Rundum (IC thread)  (Read 339856 times)

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums: The Gates of Rundum (IC thread)
« Reply #4275 on: May 22, 2020, 10:34:26 am »

"Just a few bruises here, Ociel is already taking care of Seraphim I think."

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4276 on: May 22, 2020, 01:49:59 pm »

"No worse than usual. We probably shouldn't stick around longer than we need to though."

Solymr

• Bay Watcher
  • BEEP BOP READ SOLDIERMON
    • View Profile
« Reply #4277 on: May 22, 2020, 02:25:31 pm »

: Peace... You should have none after what you've done.

Seraphim finally got up after Ociel's help.

: Thank you. And you, Kat, you finally took down the tyrant. Now Eversor is the last one... and maybe then I'll have avenged my people.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #4278 on: May 22, 2020, 02:26:20 pm »

"No problem, right? That's what friends are for."
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Solymr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4279 on: May 22, 2020, 02:29:11 pm »

: For revenge and retribution!

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #4280 on: May 22, 2020, 07:07:08 pm »

"He was more than likely controlled by the same magic that animated him. His words may not have truly been his own. The Reaper will judge him if he must." With Seraphim touched up, Ociel turned to assess the state of the rest of the party. His gaze fell on Prisma after a moment, and a slight shadow crossed his face.
"I'm sorry for what I suggested earlier. I'm sure the apology sounds hollow now, but I hope you can understand my thoughts on it, at least."
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4281 on: May 22, 2020, 08:00:30 pm »

"No worse than usual. We probably shouldn't stick around longer than we need to though."
"You are right, we still have a job to finish. Even if I am not quite sure HOW we will get it done without the key."

"...Oh, that. I am not sure if there was a 'right' answer for that kind of situation. The lives of other people were involved, so on both sides...it was going to be a loss."
"I am grateful to be alive, but I am still concerned about the price and consequences. So I will do my best to get these gates open to hopefully prevent said consequences."

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #4282 on: May 22, 2020, 08:11:25 pm »

Ociel nodded.
"Is there a way I can help? This is outside my realm of learning, but if it's as physically strenuous as that abomination made it sound, I could try to offset it."
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4283 on: May 22, 2020, 08:41:55 pm »

"While the process is draining, it isn't as violent as you might think. At least when it is someone who knows what they are doing handling it...Edgar's method was going to be reckless for sure, but considering he had nothing to lose he had no reason to look for a proper way to solve the issue. It is a job that requires a tiny hammer, not a mallet."
"Right! So based on what I had been studying, it seems they were prepared for this sort occasion. These gates do let you 'lockpick' it if you managed to energize the correct runes, and considering I do run on energy I am sure you can see the issue there if you do it wrongly."
« Last Edit: May 22, 2020, 08:47:43 pm by Praefectus Screptum »

Solymr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4284 on: May 25, 2020, 03:13:28 am »

: There is still something I want to know. Why are these gates so important? Why are there gods fighting here over it? And why does Eversor want to open the gates, same as us?

: Don't worry, no matter the answer, there is no chance of turning back now. I WILL see Eversor pay for everything.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4285 on: May 25, 2020, 07:19:35 am »

"We've been told some but their obsession is still weird."
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Solymr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4286 on: May 25, 2020, 07:40:10 am »

: Yes, but I believe Prisma knows more and is trustworthy. I'd like a straight answer for once.

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4287 on: May 25, 2020, 10:26:20 am »

"...Honestly? I have no idea, when I was studying the gates none of this was happening. I haven't heard reports of gods fighting or an army of undead soldiers gathering the key pieces. Then again, Terrania's soldiers involved with the gates were still alive back then."
"I couldn't exactly find any books that could provide me information about the gates besides the legends behind it, so perhaps all those stories people had been spreading around are true after all. Or at least sounds like it, if someone thinks that opening the gates can doom us all-That makes it sound like it has that wish-granting capacity or at least something in there to make someone stronger."

Solymr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4288 on: May 25, 2020, 10:34:57 am »

: ...Dangit.

: Then we'll just have to go in there and find out ourselves. I'll contribute to the gate opening as well.

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4289 on: May 25, 2020, 09:25:52 pm »

"While your help is appreciated, we are short on time so I cannot afford to explain what you would need to do to help me to get the gates open. So I will get right to it, there will be plenty of time for me to rest -after- I get them open."
Pages: 1 ... 284 285 [286] 287 288 ... 309