Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 258 259 [260] 261 262 ... 309

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums: The Gates of Rundum (IC thread)  (Read 340621 times)

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums: The Gates of Rundum (IC thread)
« Reply #3885 on: August 06, 2019, 12:15:34 am »

While Cade's corpse was nothing more than a pile of bones at the moment, the key piece that was being carried by him was still intact.
"Guess that's that then. Lycan, get over here so we can try to put this key together."

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #3886 on: August 06, 2019, 02:50:28 pm »

Ociel picked the piece up out of the dust and bones, and held it out toward Lycan.

"I think I should allow one of you to do the honors."
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3887 on: August 06, 2019, 06:04:54 pm »

"I thought I'd heard someone putting me on the same level as Even, and I hafta say that hurts." Lycan commented as he joined Ociel and tried to piece the key together.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #3888 on: August 06, 2019, 06:21:55 pm »

"Oh please, you may be different but you're just as big a weirdo as he is, wolfy."
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3889 on: August 06, 2019, 08:10:03 pm »

As soon as the key pieces were brought together, they slipped away from Lycan's hand and began to float, only for each piece connect to another by a string of energy. When the key was fully connected by that energy, it ungraciously fell to the ground.
"I heard my name! Is this about money? It better be about money."

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3890 on: August 08, 2019, 06:29:43 pm »

"Oh, go back to sleep Even. You'll get your money, don't worry."

"So... Who's going to keep the key? I ain't touching it."

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #3891 on: August 09, 2019, 10:54:27 am »

"I'd assumed that one of you would be eager to carry it. You've put all the effort into finding the pieces, after all, I've just helped fend off a few monsters."
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

Solymr

• Bay Watcher
  • BEEP BOP READ SOLDIERMON
    • View Profile
« Reply #3892 on: August 09, 2019, 12:54:14 pm »

Now recovered, Seraphim joined the Key party.

: I could carry it inside. People trying to steal it would get a handful of plasma.

: Also, does anyone know who was that skeleton before? And where the Weaver is?

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3893 on: August 10, 2019, 02:30:48 pm »

"I'd assumed that one of you would be eager to carry it. You've put all the effort into finding the pieces, after all, I've just helped fend off a few monsters."

"And I'm just in it for the money. Even if I had a better claim to it I still wouldn't want to touch it."

"I wouldn't mind giving it to the big lightning guy though. At least he seems able to handle it."

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3894 on: August 10, 2019, 04:40:47 pm »

"Speaking of - why are you here anyway?"
I ask the Weaver.
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3895 on: August 10, 2019, 09:13:31 pm »

"Ain't going to sleep if there is money to be taken."
Vandertz removed his helmet and gave a shrug in response to Kaarina.
"Honestly I don't mind if Seraphim takes it. Or anyone in the party, to be honest...I know whoever carries it will be careful and avoid making it visible. Even if it is...You know, a purple glowing key."

"The reason I moved in was to briefly assist your kind. Getting rid of those creatures was something that interested my kind, as I said before, whoever was that figure managed to control the weather."
"So he had to be stopped before he flooded these lands and left us with no home or food. But that is all the assistance you will be getting from me, I will be returning to my tribe now."

Solymr

• Bay Watcher
  • BEEP BOP READ SOLDIERMON
    • View Profile
« Reply #3896 on: August 11, 2019, 11:34:34 am »

Seraphim nodded to the Weaver.

: Thanks for you assistance. The rain seems to be getting softer.

After saying goodbye to the other nonhuman, Seraphim picked up the key, took off his helmet and tossed the key inside him, where it clunked into safety.

: That should be safe and not visible.

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #3897 on: August 15, 2019, 09:48:09 pm »

"Well, good luck and fair winds to you, then," Ociel said to the weaver. "I expect we'll be running into more of these creatures along our way," he said, gesturing to the scattered bones and other remains left behind by their foes. "It might be prudent to resupply before we move on, now that we have the key."
GM of Trespassers V2.

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3898 on: August 15, 2019, 11:41:41 pm »

"This was merely an exchange of favors. But I do hope you succeed on your mission."
The weaver stopped walking for a moment and briefly glanced to the side before speaking up again.
"If you intend to stick to this path, you will not find any humans around, but you might just be in luck. Our trackers noticed someone had been building a house nearby, but they could not quite catch its scent-But it is safe to say they are no human."

Vandertz moved a hand under his chin pondering for a moment before glancing at the pile of bones again.
"Knightler listed some important figures for us before, right? Adant, Cade and Eversor...And he said Cade was a pirate. Do you think this skeleton was Cade?"
"Even, pack it up we will be dropping by this place Weaver mentioned. Hopefully they will be willing to help us-And might as well figure out why they would bother building a house so far away from everything."

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #3899 on: August 16, 2019, 11:45:20 am »

Suffering through the fugue that was Oblivion and this strange battle on the road, Aura had enough of pursuing her own goals--she had stayed long enough with people to get to know them, although without herself included for the most part, and acted on what she knew; she gave mementos to those who she felt would be more okay with her.

She realized how much time she was spending in the proximity of everyone else, yet also within the invisible web that was everyone with everyone else. Books were a lot easier to understand--they were straightforward.

She took her own notes from her lightning tome and gave them to Lycan and Anne, and Seraphim and other folks. She regretted ripping it up too much from overcharging, but it was worth not having others fall down and never get up again.

"It's good to know others are wishing us well here that don't want us dead, that we know. I hope we can find out more from the people we meet along the way."
Pages: 1 ... 258 259 [260] 261 262 ... 309