Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 209 210 [211] 212 213 ... 309

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums: The Gates of Rundum (IC thread)  (Read 340779 times)

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums: The Gates of Rundum (IC thread)
« Reply #3150 on: June 17, 2018, 09:09:44 pm »

15-8 heal Aura
« Last Edit: June 21, 2018, 03:08:43 pm by KingMurdoc »
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3151 on: June 17, 2018, 09:18:08 pm »

(16,7), Silv Jav the spider, (16,6) if no kill, (16, 4) if kill.
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #3152 on: June 18, 2018, 08:51:11 am »

11,7 and hold.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Solymr

• Bay Watcher
  • BEEP BOP READ SOLDIERMON
    • View Profile
« Reply #3153 on: June 18, 2018, 01:17:19 pm »

: Used to it? How long have you been wearing- Aw he's a statue.

Seraphim peeked around the corner. The only one there was the undead priest, and he wasn't going to go near him.

: Well, I don't know if anyone else got a remedy for it but I have an idea. A ball of electricity started forming. It might hurt, okay it will hurt, but it will be faster than waiting for it to pass by itself. What do you say? ...Oh right, statue.

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3154 on: June 21, 2018, 04:16:57 pm »

Ociel heals Aura: HP fully restored!
Anne versus Blod6: 69 Hit Rate. Roll: 31, Hit!
23 Damage!
Adept Roll: 19, Success!
Anne attacks again! Roll: 86, Miss! Charge Roll: 56, Fail!
Ociel heals Anne: HP fully restored!
Vandertz flew to 18, 9 to attack Blod6 before moving to 15, 9.
Vandertz versus Blod5: 149-72= 77 Hit Rate. Roll: 24, Hit! Piercing Roll: 28, Success!
42 Damage!
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: June 21, 2018, 04:35:43 pm by Praefectus Screptum »

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3155 on: June 22, 2018, 08:32:24 am »

"So, you talk a good talk and all, but you literally have zero minions left. Now, I don't doubt your strength, but lets be reasonable here. You aren't going to be able to solo all of us. Hell, even if you could take each of us out with a single attack, we have the support capabilities to keep heal our wounded on a rotation and keep up the fight pretty much indefinitely. You on the other hand do not.
There's literally no way for you to win, and continuing to fight us is nothing more than suicide.
Surrender. It's your only chance of getting out of this."
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3156 on: June 22, 2018, 12:09:29 pm »

"Your words only amuse me., do you think mortals can fight indefinitely? Your bodies can only handle so much before requiring food and rest, but fear not. Once I am done here, every single one of you won't be carrying the burden that flesh is."

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3157 on: June 22, 2018, 04:32:25 pm »

"You can't seriously believe that you can single-handedly hold us off for that long."

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #3158 on: June 22, 2018, 06:22:30 pm »

"I would recommend you begin your prayers to the Reaper, abomination. He may yet forgive you for what you've done to yourself, but I don't plan on allowing you much more time for such a thing."
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3159 on: June 22, 2018, 07:35:15 pm »

"You have no idea what you are dealing with here. And you are a fool to believe the Reaper will do anything about our actions, embrace this corruption or perish like all the others. Reaper, Titan, Defender, it doesn't matter which one; those gods are all cowards that left us behind a long time ago, and now we have a new and powerful entity to follow! One that truly is assisting us!"
"And I am not letting a band of drunk peasants get on his way."

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3160 on: June 22, 2018, 07:38:52 pm »

"So do you have backup coming or not? Because if not, then your backer really doesn't matter right now, no matter what he's like.
Do we need to have this conversation again after we shove a few pointy metal objects through your boney little body?"

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3161 on: June 22, 2018, 08:07:50 pm »

"Are you that foolish to think I will bother explaining why I have the upper hand here? Or do you truly have the brain of an ore maggot and think you have the advantage? I think referring to your group as 'drunk peasants' was still a compliment after all."

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #3162 on: June 23, 2018, 02:49:10 am »

20-6 and- err, ...Valaura that statue? Do it!

Aura rounded the corner at Seraphim's words and found herself seeing exactly what he said.
"Oh dear."

So she decided to poke it.

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3163 on: June 23, 2018, 08:28:09 pm »

Aura versus Adant: 138+15-70= 83 Hit Rate. Roll: 95, Miss!
Adant counters! 131-15-75= 41 Hit Rate. Roll: 39, Hit!
41-1-24= 16 Damage!
Aura attacks again! Roll: 18, Hit!
58-30=  28 Damage!
While Adant easily dodged the first attack and responded blasting Aura backwards with a dark pulse emanating from his tome, he couldn't dodge the second strike, which clearly harmed him more than he expected.
"Gah! Your light magic won't save you from your fate, you oblivious fool!"
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Solymr

• Bay Watcher
  • BEEP BOP READ SOLDIERMON
    • View Profile
« Reply #3164 on: June 24, 2018, 03:59:46 am »

Seraphim stopped the ball when he saw the effects of light on Adant.

: Oh! I guess light does something more. I have an idea!

Seraphim approached the undead priest, already weakened from Aura's blast, and started charging again. But isntead of electricity he generated light.

: Let's put it to a test, you old stoner!

19-7 and Call Magic Shine on Adant!
Pages: 1 ... 209 210 [211] 212 213 ... 309