Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 143 144 [145] 146 147 ... 309

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums: The Gates of Rundum (IC thread)  (Read 340671 times)

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums: The Gates of Rundum (IC thread)
« Reply #2160 on: July 29, 2016, 04:52:05 pm »

Kat jumped on Gordon's back and gave him a hug from behind.

"It'll be OK, Grandpa. Maybe you can't use it now but it'll probably come in handy down the road."
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2161 on: July 29, 2016, 04:58:11 pm »

The old priest grumped at Kat's exuberance.

: "Oh aye, perhaps I can hit some beast over tha head with it."
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2162 on: July 29, 2016, 05:34:13 pm »

"Come on, Gordon. That isn't just some piece of rusty iron, it is a fine material! If we find a blacksmith, I am sure we can make very good use of it."

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #2163 on: August 01, 2016, 12:11:46 am »

Aura stuck around with Elend and Knightler, before she noticed the other folks move from the sacred grounds. In silence, she followed along with the other two, splitting up with the folks she felt most comfortable with.

It was at this point Kat and Van arrived at the tavern, presumably with Gordon and Aura in tow, and the witch took a moment to giggle at Even. They then followed the others into gaining new garments.

"Look at that! This is a treasure room after all...As long as we hold our breath with all this dust. Gordon, Aura join the party! Let's see if you can get as lucky as the 'witch' over there.""

"Alright, I'll go check-...and thanks for letting me stay with you people."

Search for garments!

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2164 on: August 01, 2016, 01:59:40 am »

"No problem! And thank you for helping us back there, light magic really packs a punch against the undead."
"Oh yeah! I was waiting for the battle to end to ask you this; are you going to return to Terrania or do you intend to stick around? We are heading to Rundum, so if you want to tag along and find out the truth about the Gates this might be your chance."

And now it was Aura's turn to look for something useful.
Roll: 1! Ore roll: 4!
...And just like Gordon, she found a heavy block of fine metal like the other one.

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2165 on: August 01, 2016, 06:39:49 am »

"Geez. At least the stuff that Lycan and I found was already made," Kaarina comments as she hefts her new axe. "Worse comes to worse you can always try to blungeon someone with it, just like Gordon is going to do. Better than using your bare hands at least." She might be joking. Just might be.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2166 on: August 01, 2016, 03:12:05 pm »

"We have two now so we can also throw 'em at enemies." Lycan commented before grinning.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2167 on: August 01, 2016, 03:42:27 pm »

"I am no blacksmith, but I am quite sure that's not how you use them. And if for some reason we end up using these blocks as weapons, I think we might need a chain. You know, so it is at least a flail."

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2168 on: August 01, 2016, 06:49:24 pm »

"What? So that it swings back and hits you in the ass when you miss? No thank you. I'll stick with using them as clubs, thank you very much."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #2169 on: August 02, 2016, 12:10:05 am »

"Chain the two blocks together and make a really heavy bolo?"

Kat was being supremely unhelpful.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2170 on: August 02, 2016, 12:40:55 am »

Vandertz chuckled at Kaarina's words before responding with a little shrug.
"If you don't know how to use a flail, I suppose so!"

The "party" they were having looking for treasure was interrupted by a loud knocking on the doors, and soon enough a green Crystaloid opened the doors, easily lightening the whole place up with his glowing body. Considering he was holding a piece of cloth and a bottle he was probably the barman without his disguise.
"We spotted a small group of humans nearby, we aren't sure what to do with them so we will let your group handle this. As they managed to go through the town shield, we are at least sure they aren't spies, but if they are wanderers we can't let them stay here either."
With that the creature floated back and gestured for the people behind him to move into the building.
Sena Iseld, Ociel Gales, Yvain Iseld are in!

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #2171 on: August 02, 2016, 12:50:03 am »

The stranger nods graciously toward the crystalline being before proceeding into the building, glancing at his horse tied up outside before he crosses the threshold.
"Ho there, it's good to see another human face. No offense to our friends here, of course, but there have been strange things about.

What is this place, anyway?"
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #2172 on: August 02, 2016, 01:03:53 am »

"It's their home!"

Kat pointed toward the green crystaloid on 'their'.

"So hi, how ya doing? I'm Katerina LeBlanc!"

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #2173 on: August 02, 2016, 01:12:35 am »

"I see. . . Well, I am alive, and judging by what I saw on my way through, that is all that matters for now. I'm Ociel Galeas."
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #2174 on: August 02, 2016, 06:42:49 am »

Aura asks Gordon to hold his block for him. She also introduces herself to the newcomers.

"Being alive is one of the greatest gifts you can have. Gordon, could I carry your block? It's the least I could do for what happened. -"

Vandertz did however bring up a point she wanted to talk about, but was reluctant to speak about, so she spoke closely with him.

"Oh yeah! I was waiting for the battle to end to ask you this; are you going to return to Terrania or do you intend to stick around? We are heading to Rundum, so if you want to tag along and find out the truth about the Gates this might be your chance."

"I stuck with Elend and Knightler because of how they were--if I am offered this opportunity to travel with others like them, I'm putting myself fully with you kind people. Thank you again."
« Last Edit: August 02, 2016, 07:32:45 am by Tiruin »
Pages: 1 ... 143 144 [145] 146 147 ... 309