Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 141 142 [143] 144 145 ... 309

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums: The Gates of Rundum (IC thread)  (Read 340658 times)

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums: The Gates of Rundum (IC thread)
« Reply #2130 on: July 25, 2016, 08:14:14 pm »

"First we probably should talk to the others. They missed some important information, even if I am not sure what we are going to do with it yet."
« Last Edit: July 26, 2016, 01:07:55 am by Praefectus Screptum »

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #2131 on: July 25, 2016, 10:19:26 pm »

"They'd probably like to pick out some things to take for themselves, too. Let's go get 'em. They went to the bar, right?"
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2132 on: July 26, 2016, 01:11:28 am »

"Yeah, I  think they are all in the Tavern."

Meanwhile:
Even stepped into the Tavern wearing only pajamas scratching his butt while looking around before giving out a grumble.
"Where the hell is everyone? And what's up with the sky glowing during the night? It is ruining my beauty sleep!"
« Last Edit: July 26, 2016, 02:30:47 am by Praefectus Screptum »

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2133 on: July 26, 2016, 09:39:17 pm »

"The sky looks like that because of magic or some similar bullcrap. Why the hell would I know anything about it? Go ask the giant lump of crystal outside about it. I'm sure that he knows something about it. And it's a good thing that I'm already drinking, because seeing you dressed like that makes me want to hit the bottle." To help illustrate her point, Kaarina finishes off her cup of booze and gets up to grab another one.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #2134 on: July 26, 2016, 09:42:59 pm »

It was at this point Kat and Van arrived at the tavern, presumably with Gordon and Aura in tow, and the witch took a moment to giggle at Even.

"Nice PJs. The anchors are a cute touch!"

Once she was through teasing the captain, she turned to Lycan and Kaarina.

"The Crystaloids say we can go to their treasure vault and pick out some stuff to take with us. Wanna come with and get some loot?"
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2135 on: July 26, 2016, 10:05:55 pm »

"Of course I'll come. You think I'd stick around if I didn't get paid for it? Or at least something useful? Charity doesn't fill your stomach or keep you warm if you're the one giving it out. What kind of loot are we talking about here?"

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2136 on: July 26, 2016, 11:24:06 pm »

After nearly choking on his drink after Even's arrival, Lycan downed his mug of mead and gave a hearty thumbs up upon being offered a shot at some new equipment.

"I'm always up for some good loot, of course. And Even, are those custom-made?"
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2137 on: July 27, 2016, 10:55:15 am »

Stupid magic. And because you were in the battle,  not me, I was too busy folding my pajama collection. Did they also hit your ass with a thorny mace or something? For someone who is so happy to chop things with an axe you returned grumpier than you were without fighting!"
Even crossed his arms and huffed at her comment about his outfit.
"I think you are just jealous because you go around with the same smelly outfit over and over. Maybe you shouldn't waste your money on booze so often, and I ain't talking to crystals either, do I look like Bonecrusher to you? That guy was the crazy mercenary, not me."

Vandertz followed Kat and raised an eyebrow as soon as he saw Even with that...Uncommon outfit in the tavern.
"Guess at least now I know what you were doing while we were fighting the undead, Even."
Even pointed his finger at Kaarina before giving a double thumbs up to Lycan and Kat.
"HAH! Suck on that! Pajamas are awesome and of course very comfy so maybe you should take some time to remove the spikes you have stuck on your body and try one out. Yes, Lycan they are indeed custom-made! It is rare to see people selling these, so I am sure my collection will be worth a lot in the future."
Even filtered everything except the part that said "treasure" in that sentence, making him rub his hands together.
"Treasure? NOW we are talking!"

Vandertz shrugged at Kaarina's question.
"We have no idea, they just said something about a storage with weapons and objects they found laying next to the city. So hopefully we can find something useful. Also they were talking about how there is a seal preventing...Magic creatures from going around, apparently getting part of Rundum's key was enough to damage it."
"We also heard some unpleasant stories about the lands, including why there is a seal keeping those creatures away. Yet again, greed."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #2138 on: July 27, 2016, 12:22:35 pm »

"Not knowing is part of the fun Kaarina! We could find some really great stuff!"

"Or maybe total garbage. We won't know until we check it out. Everyone ready to go take a look?"

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2139 on: July 27, 2016, 09:55:34 pm »

Lycan rested the mug on the table and rose, dusting off his armor and stretching his arms a little.

"Tell us all about it while we're on the way to the loot. I wanna see what we can get there."
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2140 on: July 27, 2016, 10:41:27 pm »

"Yeah, yeah. You don't have to tell me twice. I'm more than convinced here. So. What are we standing around for? Are we going to check out this stash or not? I'm sure that we'll find something we can use. It can't be complete shit."

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2141 on: July 28, 2016, 12:26:49 am »

"She is right! It can be a nice surprise, hopefully we will find something valuable!"
"Dibs on anything that glows and is shiny."
Vandertz gave a shrug to Lycan and moved towards the door again when it seemed everyone was ready to move.
"Well, I could make it quick for you two. A long time ago 'monsters' used to live everywhere, but apparently Terrania desired more territory-Territory that was inhabited by them. So both Terrania and the other lands tried to come up with excuses to start a war against them to kill them or banish them."
"...And I am sure you know the rest. There is a seal preventing them from coming back, these...Crystal people are only here because they disguised themselves as humans and had been trying to look for ways to break the seal. Apparently Rundum's key produces the energy needed to break it...So now we have yet another reason to get it."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #2142 on: July 28, 2016, 10:27:52 am »

Kat stuck her hands in the back pockets of her skirt and followed Van.

"While something rare and valuable would be nice, I think I'd even be satisfied with something that's just... useful now, y'know? Like one of those cryst..."

Something seemed to occur to the witch.

"Er. Um, Van? D'you think those crystals we found and used earlier were, um, once... part of these guys?"

She made a vague gesture in the direction of where they had spoken to the elder Crystaloid.

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2143 on: July 28, 2016, 11:25:31 am »

"...I  honestly have no idea. The crystals were purple, and I don't know if there are purple Crystaloids."
Vandertz moved a hand up to his chin pondering about that for a moment before looking at Kat again.
"Well, he said something about them using the crystals only for amulets and weapons, right? So I think these are different. We could always ask him about them-Of course just saying something like 'we saw some purple crystals laying around while we were wandering', instead of saying we used them."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #2144 on: July 28, 2016, 11:42:33 am »

"I wonder if he could tell that we had. Still, it does sound like just asking is the best choice."
Pages: 1 ... 141 142 [143] 144 145 ... 309